/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

hana song

Are you Rinposter from /nsung/?

how does mccree know what time it is?

What's the most amount of votes you've gotten on a card so far?

>mfw 9 votes for 75% kill participation as genji

what rank are you guys

Too perfect for this world

Someone translate this

11 as Zarya for 92% average charge.

Name a better husbando than Reinhardt.

You can't.

Now that dust has settled a bit, what needs nerfing and buffing now? Things are looking decent. Removing the coin flip asap instead of waiting till season 2 would be nice

9 for 94% kill participation with Reaper. Mostly was camping their spawn all game.

>OVERTIME
>completely abandon all semblance of teamcomp and switch to heroes that can get back to the point asap

why is it okay for this to be the way it is

CHEERS LOVE
THE CAVALRY'S 'EREVROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

> /owg/ says Lucio takes no skill
> /owg/ can't even wallride
> ever listening to people in the 40's

I wish all sub rank 50 shitters would be banned from this general, but then the thread would be barren

10 for 65% of team damage healed as Lucio

no

>someone probably paid at least fifty USD for this

I can't believe how retarded transformation fetishists are

9 for 94% match on fire with Zen.

8 with reinhardt

What is happening to me /owg/. I used to be decent at this, lately I suck so much its not even funny. Missing shots, die in a few shots, cant play characters I was good at, endless defeatstreaks.Tried playing some tracer again, felt like I wasnt even tickling the enemy. played McCree and my shots seemed to go right through them without the slightest damage. I just want to have fun again

you stole my rare Tracer

Why would I? He's perfect.

That's what a liar would say!

>tfw BEST DAD is garbage in this patch

just kill me famalam

dude nice

Wut? if anything he's even better

8 for 71 armor packs and 32% armor uptime

that's wrong tho

>bullet spread is better than no bullet spread

>Make alt account (I got a a free copy of overwatch) to carry friends so I don't have to worry about my ranking possibly dropping
>Forget to sandbag in quickplay
>I end up getting ranked at 69, instead of getting ranked super low and then pushing him up

Oops

Winston bros ww@

sure you build ult faster, but thats not even his strong suit, nerfing his sustainable dps definitiely hurts

>Builds ult twice if not three times faster
>Bloom nerf doesn't even effect you if you aren't using a script
How is he useless?

>He used the macro
Disgusting

>Used macros for insta 4RB

S76 is just fine. Quit complaining that your macros don't work as well anymore. McREEEEEE is just an outlier in that he's bullshit right now.

what is burst fire

Dicks out for Winston

So after I played the match with Zenyatta (about 7500 healing) and my team suffered defeat I was greeted by a chat message "what the fuck zenyatta".
How do I become a non-retarded Zenyatta player? Do you have any tips?

>How is he useless?
Mcree is better

It's been ages since I played a fps.
I know training against AI supposedly teaches you bad habits, character abilities are pretty straightforward but how many matches should I play to remember maps?
I can't help my inexperience but I don't want to be another shitter who is burden to team.
At what rank can I leave AI and start playing against humans?

She should stop touching her, 2superior4sluts

just play quick play what the fuck my man

Just head to quick play and practice. There are plenty of bad people there and it really doesn't matter much.

that's what quick play is for famalam

You should be fine in QP, just don't shit up ranked yet.

Just play quick play
Everyones retarded in it
And the retards gang up on the try hards

>macro strawman

i wasnt even aware such thing existed

some guy on reddit did the math, even with perfect burst you lose about 20% dps being fully accurate

>Play QP
>Get matched up with one of the same 4 or so people every single match
Alright what the fuck? I'm not friends with em, didn't prefer em, none of my friends know em, yet without fail I will see them every fucking time I play QP. I've been randomly matched one dude like 12 times over the last 3 days.

posting otp

>when you nut but she still suckin

Such an ugly skin

>enemy scored 2 points
>our turn to attack
>one teammate disconnects
>we still manage to score 2 points to even it out
>lose

Nice game lolbabbies.

Mom's gonna freak!

OH LETS BREAK IT DOWN

Voting their cards counts as prefer I think

we posting dad76 now?

same, either the playerbase has thinned out or everyone left for competitive

Why do people think McCree is broken

Is it all Offensive shitters who can't reign supreme anymore?

Has anyone had a hacker in their game?

GOOD GAWD ALMIGHTY GOOD GAWD ALMIGHTY! BAH GAWD AS MY WITNESS SHE IS BROKEN IN HALF!

anyone who says yes is lying

Stay hidden, maximize LoS, and discord big targets. Use your ultimate for that speed boost to get into range if you need it.

If you aren't landing landing your orbs then you shouldn't play him/you need to practice more. Zen is a decent off healer but if you aren't doing damage with him you might as well be playing Lucio/Mercy

I've seen a few snappy snipers but nothing too bad

>develop a pretty cool backstory to your game with interesting characters
>doesn't explain why you're fighting at all

Tracer needs to run at 5.5 m/s (base movement speed) or she needs to have a slightly longer recharge on her blink (0.5-1 second increase.) People will clamor for a damage nerf, but that's dumb; Tracer *should* kill supports and other offense heroes if she closes in. The trick is that that play needs to be riskier for the Tracer cuz right now she's low-risk/high-reward.

Mei needs a role that isn't "McCree, except worse" especially now that McCree's midrange engagement got buffed. Make Blizzard freeze people in a reasonable amount of time, or make her primary fire pierce targets so she can freeze multiple people.

Reduced uptime on D.va's matrix would be nice now that Dva players can choose when to have it up.

Yes
T'was I, user! I was the amazing hacker of hackings

No, not really.
A few players felt kind of suspicious but nah, they weren't-

>think we're holding fairly well
>Nanoboosted Reinhardt suddenly runs in
>kills our lucio, earthshatters me and junkrat
>desperation high noon
>4 red skulls
>"IM GONNA SHOOT U DOWN :D"

I should just play D.va every fucking match for real

>Nerf this!
>They buff it

Some snappy snipers sitting silently sniping supports?

best hog cosplay I've seen desu, mask looks great

9 for a 4 Gold Medal Widow game one time when I felt like playing her on a whim.

Rode the cart and headshot dudes fer days.

>there are people who needed to shoot tree truncs to get kills
>shitters complain that Hanzo is useless now.

IKTF
Literally no reason to have him on the team when McLeftclick exists

D.Va should probably only have a 3 second matrix 9 second recharge. The 4 seconds 10 charge is overbearing as fuck. Her ult is fine though (assuming people don't get really fucking good at sweet spot air bursting it in the future).

Zenyatta +50% discord is too strong. Lower it to +30% and he'll be better balanced compared to the other supports.

McCree's range is too good. I'd give him 70-40 damage but 20-35 range. FtH needs to empty his magazine faster in order to synch with flashbang, so it needs to shoot in 0,7 seconds.

Fix S:76's spread. It was nerfed because of a false rumor that macros could perfect aim better than humans (wasn't true). Nerf his ult gain more because his tactical visor rate has gone through the roof.

Mercy needs a new ability if she's supposed to compete with these other supports (because her utility is shite now when ult gain is nerfed and zenyatta is back in the game). I suggest an E that either speedboosts or applies damage reduction to her teether target to stay in theme with her "buff this dude in particular" theme.

Ana is probably OP as fuck in competent hands but she's banned in all tournaments and everyone in ranked hates her because they haven't seen pro teams play her yet.

Oh and I fucking love what they did with the hitboxes, but the projectile classes (Hanzo in particular) need to be refunded somehow. I'd suggest charge rate on Hanzo arrows. The other defenses heroes also need some love but fuck knows what that is.

t. 62

Not fat enough, into the trash

>Koth
>Capture 1st round
>Lose point during second round
>Team goes full retard
>lose

Every time. I have forgotten what victory on KotH is like. Same reason I dont play much competitive. Why the fuck does that happen. Is is too hard for some retards to stay near the fucking big rectangle or switch from fucking Hanzo or Widow for 2 goddamn minutes

I swear to god I had a guy with a lag switch to soemthing once.
We had like 30 seconds left on the clock to push the pay load, suddenly my whole team is move really, really fast and the enemy team is lagging like crazy.
I kinda felt bad.

4 seconds was way too much time for enemies to get out of the blast zone. It was getting close to impossible to get kills reliably with it so of course they buffed it.

But this isn't you, family.
This card is red.

literally no one has roadhogs exact body, he's 7 ft tall with a gut that looks like a 2 foot hernia

I'm fat enough.
DESU, first time I've been actually interested in cosplaying.

Welcome to pubs!

>tfw fat enough but only 6 feet tall

Curse my genes

I don't have an image expressing that the joke went over your head

So have a picture of my waifu instead

but there is

hero limit :^)

Reduce McCree's no-falloff range to 20 or 25 meters & Increase the stun on his flashbang to 1.2 seconds
Do something with Mei, I don't know what
Some user had a cool idea for Bastion where he lays down rails on floors, walls, and ceilings for his turret form to move on
Increase Death Blossom charge time by 10-20%, but Reaper collecting Soul Globes charges his Ultimate

Having both is decent though.

Well it's high noon somewhere

FUCK THIS MOTHERFUCKING SHITTY ASS GAME I AM SO GOD DAMN TIRED OF GETTING MATCHED WITH ABSOULTE SHITTERS FUCK BLIZZARD FIX YOUR GODDAMN MATCHMAKING SYSTEM

Why is Blizzard incompetent when it comes to balancing?

I've seen this shit in WoW and I don't know why I thought they would get better in Overwatch. Sad really.

I'm not always sure he does