What does Veeky Forums think of the nissan titan?

what does Veeky Forums think of the nissan titan?

Sexy trucks, but I'm a little wary of the transmissions. My dad bought a fully-loaded one for about $65k the other day and god damn the thing looks beautiful.

Worst in segment after the tundra.

im thinking about buying one soon :)

my dad has a titan. the transmissions are surprisingly stout but its the differentials that are very weak. also here is a picture of him doing the front axle seals for the 3rd (final) time. according to nissan, when the axle seal fails to seal after a new one is installed then the seal has actually eaten a non-sealing groove in the axle which needs to be replaced. this happened in the rear as well. these issues have been addressed post 2008 production of the titan.

It takes two to tango. ;^)

Except it's faster in a straight line too.

I thought the Z06's rear alignment was off by 2%

we fixed it

>ignoring that it's faster to 150
>ignoring that it's faster to 100
>ignoring that it's faster in a roll race
>ignoring that it's faster in the 1/4 mile
>ignoring the fact that the corvette explodes after a lap

>implying I even like GM

Yet another thread gm fangirls get btfo in.

Why do people post this image so god damn much? Who cares how fast someone with way more driving skill than anyone here went in a car that 99% of people here can't afford? Also; why do people compare two cars that cost way different?

>grasping at straws this hard

this is you

I didn't say anything about the corvette at any point.

People who reply to Alphonse should drink our special blend. Its on the house.

This. Alphonse is the worst of the tripfags. If you're gonna reply to him, it should at least be making fun of the fact that he goes to a shitty college

>tripfag
Newfag spotted.

>post yfw alphonse deletes his posts after he gets BTFO

Keep crying.

stig btfo