How many attempts did it take to get your license?

How many attempts did it take to get your license?

two. cause appearantly cones like to fuck me. or i like to fuck cones. either way is correct.

Once.

Juan for regular DL. Two for Class A because I tried to superman it on the skills part with all 0's and went over the line like 1/16".

One.
However I did go back to get my manual licence. Didn't want to wait until I got off my Ps.

11 still trying
I really need help

class c 3 trys written 1 try driving
class a 2 trys written 1 try driving

Just stop trying. If you can't pass it by the third time, you don't belong on the road. And if you blame it on "nerves" then you will never be able to handle stressful situations on the road anyway.

thats a big load

Two.

>dmv black woman told me to go out on the left so I backed out to the left
>she starts screaming asking what I'm doing
>slam the brakes
>im confused but start backing out again
>she says im going the wrong way
>find out "go out on the left" means "exit the parking lot on the left side"
>shes bitchy the rest of the test
>arrive back at dmv without making any mistakes
>she informs me that ive failed because of what happened in the first ten seconds
>tell her i didn't understand what she was asking
>she says im lying and dont know how to drive
>retake test next day
>pass with flying colors

Ive tried 4 times already and still dont have it

Once. But I've been driving without a license for two years prior.

>that's what your mom said
On the hand trucks? That's nothing. 12 cases of 2-liters is always a fun one. 400lbs+ and really awkward to carry. Otherwise 14-15 cases of Gatorade is standard.

I need the story behind this

Once

Give up dude, how can you fail this many times?

one because not speeding and stopping at red lights and using indicators for half an hour really isnt that hard

This. We don't need you on the road.

For you.

>not allowed to be nervous
whoah there

If it impaired you enough to fail 11 times, then you probably don't have the mental capacity to operate a 4000lb hunk of metal and plastic safely.

>first time i try to take my test
>extremely un experienced
>only ever driven a handful of times
>Start the test
>Exit the wrong way out of the DMV parking lot
> instructor is dead silent
>"okay i need you to paralell park between the barricades"
> Back in and pull out smooth as butter
>turn around to head back in opposite direction
>almost drive off in a ditch on the opposite side of the road
> Slam it into reverse and head back into the dmv
>Autofail

the second time i tried i failed the test by three points

the third time i failed by two points

the fourth time i practically aced the test but lost a shit ton of points for not cutting the car off or putting the e brake down in the overnight parking shit

i have a feeling im going to get it this time /hopefully/

Im not that guy, i mean yeah when you first start out you're going to be nervous regardless you just have to keep driving untill you get used to it

but if hasnt gotten used to driving yet i dont know what to tell him

Meant the pic but that was surprisingly entertaining as well

Same

>pass test with luck alone
>drive like a shit cunt for the rest of your life
fucking normies

One in America, two in Japan.

the driving portion i passed the first time, but it took me two times to pass the theoretical exam

Same here, UK too?

If it takes you more than 2 tries to beat the American test, you shouldn't be allowed on the road.

Passed all my written and physical tests with no issue, only ever got a small minus on my 125cc physical because I exceeded the speed limit slightly when overtaking a tractor

One.

Sweden

Two, three if you count me not having the right papers the first time and not being able to take it.

Once. I had just turned 16 a week prior and aced it. I even had a noided black lady testing me.

18 now but first time I went to take the test I had the wrong car, the second time I didn't have the proper paperwork, and by the third time my written test expired so I had to take it again which I passed that same day

next try is may 5th, wish me luck bois

Hi Briana, didn't realize you browsed Veeky Forums.

Just once. Had driven before tho, went through a drug phase in highschool that cause me to miss more than a month and they took away my privilege to get my license before 18. So when I turned 18 and went to the dmv I hadn't driven for 2 years. Missed 24 points (you can miss 30) and had to fight with them inside about getting the court order removed since I had turned 18. But I was driving out of the dmv parking lot that day with my license.

I got a story actually, the short answer is three times the long answer....
>live in yonkers
>Yonkers is famous for having a 6 month wait time on the Driving test wait list
>also famous for fail gail
>fat black chick who fails 99% of people who take the test
>take test first time in yonkers, fuck up, forget papers but luckily got a guy who let me get them and come back
>still fail because my nerves got to me
>pissed but kind of expected it
>wait six months
>come back
>get fail gail
>she refers to herself as we
>sounds like a robot
>is really silent all she does is suck her teeth and tsk tsk
>comes time to parallel park
>im doing it just fine when she scream "LOOK OUT U GONNA HIT THE CAR"
>scares me because she was a silent souless robot for most of it
>Slam on the breaks hit my head on steering wheel
>she gets out of the car, im parked jsut fine and like 5 feet away from the car
>she says
>"oh you parked fine, you still failed tho, drive back to the start"
>didnt even make me do the three point
>no way i could have failed that fast
>ask her how i could have failed that fast
>she tells me to shut the fuck up and drive back
Cont.

>consider driving headfirst into oncomming traffic just to kill her
>get out, my father (who's best friend was a driving instructor in NY before he retired) asks how i could have failed that fast without causing an accident
>she says that i fucked up the parking
>i didnt though, you said i did jsut fine
>she just walks off
>no point in chimping out, shes a government worker, the only thing that might happen is i get arrested
>reschedule test for port jervis, wait time is a week
>drive up there a three am and practice parking and everything till two pm
>get in car and the driver instructor goes
>"oh hey i saw your driving around aprking all morning with your father, dont worry man you pretty much passed this already"
>do perfect and get my license.
Seriously though, fuck people like fail gail, she fails people so she doesnt have to work, other guy was cool though. Government workers in genrral, especially her in yonkers are for the most part lazy assholes with way to much job security.

I passed it on my first try while only missing one question because I'm not a shitlord

My driver's test had nothing to do with cones

Bruh, if you suck that hard at driving you're really too dangerous of a driver and should learn public transportation routes.

Bump for shits n gigs

Look like that "few that can drift" drifted out too much and d up getting his cars ass fucked by something

2nd last lesson tomorrow. Thinking about pranking my instructor and drifting to fuck at the end up it and using a dashcam to record his reaction and my superior drifting skills lol. He says I'll have no prob passing the test but I've been driving different things since I was like 8 so I think I will too I drive a Fwd Honda civic ep1 and can drift it no problem even tho its fwd

any cunts know about what the victorian (australia) one is like?

I'm fine at everything, but i'm starting to get terrified reading they're gonna fail me just because lazy or some bullshit.

Please tell me they're fair and will only fail me if i actually fuck up.

Once for theory
Twice for practical
First time I fucked up by not indicating when changing lane (there was no dashed line to cross so I thought it was the same lane) and caused someone to brake behind me (instant fail).
Second time I ended up with two minors both for undue hesitation.

Anyone else think the hazard perception part of the theory is weird? The one I did looked like CGI superimposed over Google street view with the same eight car models repeating.

Once for regular license. Once for Class A CDL. All 5 CDL written tests passed first attempt.

There is no bus or public transport here
Why are you guys trying to make me give up my dream

One. Because I'm not a retard.

Because if you failed 11 times, you're too incapable. Move to a city, public transportation is always pretty solid in a city.

One. The instructor even left "Very good driver" on the comments box.

Sick Camber

Oh yeah pic is random as hell but w/e

two tries, i was very nervous on my first try.

first test I was driving on a 2 lane road with a center left turn lane
a car ran a stopsign to turn right, and was about to broadside me
apparently before you swerve you must first put on your blinker and check your blindspot

First try written, first try practical, got it all down in less than a month, since I decided at end of 18 that "fuck this, I should be ready for holidays".

once, both times. once as a teenager then another time when i moved to another state and let my original license expire so i had to take the test again.

One, because I'm not a failure of a human being.

Four times

First time I fucked up parallel parking
Second time I did amazing, almost perfect, but wasn't sure if a street was a one way street or a two way so I stayed on the left side. It was a one way, and I was retarded.
Third time, perfect. The lady I tested with said I was a wonderful driver, and my only mistake was forgetting to turn my blinker on in the parking lot when i turned right.

eins

Hate cities

Two.

Literally 1st time I failed for driving too slow. Took my test during Hurricane Ivan and figured "hydro planing would make me fail, let's stay just below the speed limit"

Failure sheet said "failure to drive with the flow of traffic" literally did EVERYTHING ELSE correctly.

How bull shit is that?

its harder to get plates for a car that doesnt pass emissions than it is to pass any driving test

a lot less time consuming and stressful as well

Uh.. one
They'll practically give them to anyone here for just a few burger bux and a little of your time.

You don't have much of a choice because you're a literal tard

My instructor passed me on the 1st attempt, but told me that he thought about failing me cause I'm way too relaxed. Whatever that means.

>having to pass emissions
Sometimes I forget that there are places without freedom. I once drove for over a month with my exhaust sawn off just before the cat and not a cop a one said shit about it.

My test is just hard OK?

Unless you're in finland, I doubt it's that bad.