google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:
>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

POINTLESS SIDEWALK RIDING

First for accidental wheelies in any gear

IF YOU DON'T WEAR EARPLUGS YOUR A IDIOT!

Who likes to take dank shortcuts?

Why do people hate Honda?
I was going to get a Honda for my first bike...

they suck, thats why

Because its the safe bet, and like most of 4chuns /dbt/ likes to suffer with the choices they've made and want others to feel their pain

>not #revvingyourheart
shiggy

Nice, wind's not so bad.

Watching baik webms without audio just feels numb and disconnected.

Y'all wanna know some shit /dbt/?

>Be with girl for 8 years
>Pretty sure she's the one
>One day she says she's interested in riding
>Cool, go get her properly sized gear
>Start riding with her on the bike
>Get home one day a few months ago
>"user, you look really hot when you ride your bike."
>Get laid
>Did not pull out cause she leg-locked me
>Whatever she's on the pill
>Come home from work last week
>"user, we need to talk."
>"I'm pregnant"
>"You need to get rid of your bike so we can afford the baby."
>Huge fight ensues
>"Me or the bike, user."
>"Bike"
>She "miscarries"
>Pretty sure she wasn't pregnant to begin with
>She was trying to pull a fast one on me
>Committed to my Gixxer 1k now
>My bike is my gf and all my bros are cool with it since they know the context
>Dodged a bullet

You made the right choice.

>not so bad

I'm only going 50km/h in that one though

I hate all you fags, i hope you fags get raped by tyrones and die of aids.

Exept for
angry user
Cc81something

Harley user
Rebel user
Drop user
Nighthawk 250 user
Wr user
cb650f user
Fireblade user
Copycat harley user
Marauder user
Balerares user with cb250
Cbr250 user
Strayan cbr1000 user
Wings user
Across user
Bmw gs user
Buell anons
Cbr250 yuroanon
Moffman
Nighthawk user
cb400f italian user
still no grom user
sv650 white user
mv agusta user
braid
cum tribute user
Dr350 user
gramps the peadophile
aprilia user
ohiostorm
cactus
fkg
german Katana user
banana ninja homo

The Holy list repels the Skid demom.

Damn, way to go dude. You should get some black guy cum and squirt it into her really stealthily so she gets pregnant and thinks it yours then babby comes out dark af and you can be like HAHAHAHA FUUUUUCK YOUUUUU.

But yeah, nice job.

I'll upload this webm I'm posting right now with sound in a sec. You're right, they are much better with sound. Shame most of Veeky Forums can't be trusted not to put ear shatteringly loud screamers in the middle of innocent webms.

>You made the right choice.

This.

Another correct choice is a quick snipperoonie to the ol' vas deferens.

Bitches. Be. Cray.

A lot of the Honda hate is just bait.

Honda makes the best racing machines on the planet. Look at MotoGP wins, for example: Honda isn't only the leader in manufacturers' wins, Honda BLOWS away the next-best, which is Yamaha. Ducati hasn't won a MotoGP in like 15 years.

Honda's been making Formula One racing engins for decades - again, they just win more races than Ferrari or Porsche.

They may not look as slick as a Ducati or a Gixxer, but Honda's engineers are the best in the world.

Haters gon hate... then they'll take their bikes to their mechanics again. I'll be out riding.

I like how its a 50/50 chance whether or not I'm on the stalker list every time it gets posted.

>Haters gon hate... then they'll take their bikes to their mechanics again. I'll be out riding.
>Yamaha literally the most reliable motorcycle statistically

I think I'd choose the babby desu, it sounds like you were really happy to be with the girl.

That's the truth about becoming a father though, you start feeling the need to give up riding around on a baik in order to make sure you'll always be there for your son/daughter.

And by the time you hit 50, you'll feel like your life's been wasted if you don't have any kids.

>tokico

>toki?

scary story user, butgood thing everything ended up for the best

>tfw no riding buddies

feels bad man

Not really. Yamaha does make an excellent machine, though. Second best. And if you want to talk numbers:

MotoGP wins since 1954:
Honda - 64
Yamaha - 38
MV Agusta - 37
Aprillia - 19
BMW - 19
Suzuki - 15
Ducati - 1 lol

Its my dad and uncle so its kind of cheating but I get your point. Most people my age that bought bikes are all squids that do nothing but wheelie down I5. I'm glad I have at least one riding buddy, with another looking to buy an R3 here soon.

They all hate that I won't let them ride my bike lawl.

Dank peep by the way.

if i had a bike that expensive i wouldn't let anyone ride it either. hell, i would be afraid to ride it myself.

And it isn't just MotoGP. Honda's been cleaning up the competition throughout most of the circuits since the 1950s when they emerged as unstoppable in most classes.

k. i'm talking bout street bikes, like the images you're posting? and yes yamaha is more reliable. that said, all nip bikes are virtually equal in this regard, but honda is consistently the most boring choice across the board, and their lack of meaningful updates is hilarious. enjoy your bike and keep replying if you want. i wont.

They're pretty stuck in their ways as of late and don't feel like innovating for some reason.

Ty 4 audio, based user

>Ducati

>1 win

LOL is this real?

Rich boomers BTFO

I like older Hondas. I'm just disappointed in their current lineup mainly. They haven't released anything interesting for awhile now.

I still have faith though.
>Give me an RVF1000 Honda

On the flip I think their MotoGP bike is amazing.

I have 3 people I usually ride with. Breddy nice, but always looking for more people to ride with.

Secretly im building the worlds greatest biker gang. Just look at our members glorious rides.

>i would be afraid to ride it myself.

Hence why I _try_ not to do stupid shit. But the urge is there.... and growing. Full coverage master race.

Haha, just noticed him pissing in the background of this picture.

Keep in mind that GP bikes have almost nothing to do with street bikes and Ducati is doing pretty well in Superbike which is much more applicable.

Probably because they don't really need to change much.

They're the only brand thats lagging behind on releasing bikes with technology in them. No cbr1k forever, no new 600 in forever, no electronics, no innovation. Just boring japanese stereotype bikes.

Because fuck innovation right? No more room for improvement at all.

Yep, their last win was 2008 with Casey Stoner, who was a brilliant rider.

A few years later when Valentino Rossi (probably the greatest rider alive) rode for Ducati for a few years, those garbage bikes with power that can't be controlled almost ruined his career. He went running back to Yamaha the moment his contract with Ducati ran out.

I got my bell though, I don't need your lil list ;)

I have hope for ducati. The Andreas are both getting better all the time. Iannone is the only one with a shot this year, since Dovi's got nothing but bad luck. I wonder who they'll keep when Lorenzo joins next year. And KTM will be in the mix. These last 3 seasons have been great.

Has it occurred to you maybe they don't need to "innovate" because they got it right.

While you may be stuck on styling, technology-wise, the current lineup is as competitive as anything in the price range from Yamaha or Suzuki - ABS, multi port fuel injection, electronics, etc. It's all there.

They make a reliable, affordable, and comfortable sportbike in 600 or 1000.

>no gas gauge
lol i guess its too innovative

I'll agree with you to some extent. Ducati has seemed to fix a lot of the problems that derailed Rossi, the machines are better than ever. And of course...

Jorge next year.

>KTM
>motogp

is this real life?

maybe I should get an aerial for my TV

>still not on the list
blue sv650 user

Everyone knows its all about those ocular gauges anyway dawg

>Have indian cruiser bagger
>some anons dont like me
>list gets posted and im never on it
>feel bad because no attention
>post that i love him
>never adds me to the list
>buy bell
>post it

>wanting to be on the cancer list

Kek

kek
coincidence that stoner's been testing the bike? JLo communicating with him will be very productive.
its true. you can just stream it online free or torrent it shortly after.
revolutionary

19, just starting to consider getting a bike, my dad had one before I was born and then he ditched it, and basically every girl I've ever liked has swooned about bikers and the girls I like in the future probably will aswell.

I live in a college town in Colorado, thinking about a KLR 650 mostly for riding around town but I want to take it in the mountains too.

My question to you guys is, is a motorcycle your only mode of transportation? Is it possible to just own a motorcycle and not a car aswell? I mean, how will I get groceries or get anywhere in the snow, take a cab or a bus or a friend? I just want to know if any of you went through a time when you only had a bike and if it's too much of a pain in the ass for you to recommend trying. I'm also a punk college kid so I'm sure I could get away with it if I really wanted to

Don't talk shit to indianon!

Wait, I can post 4mb images but not webms? The fuck?

Also, "multiple correct solutions required" fuck off google

I don't own a bagger, and didn't buy the bell. Was givin that when I bought the bike

Hey guys, I got a question for those of you who live in lane split legal states.

So I live in Cali and I'm not the fastest lane splitter and yield to other riders. I usually give them a wave as they pass. However, I have seen tons of close calls from reckless riders that have passed me. If I "waved" a rider by, and he got in a crash in front of me, could I be held liable? I heard that lawyers sue "everybody" and they could construe my wave as letting him go and put me at fault...?

Today:
>riding north on the 405
>it is a sketchy area where it is downhill and the drivers in the carpool lane want to switch over at the last second to get onto the 101
>it is hard to brake while going downhill at a steep angle, and I had someone eat shit right in front of me before so I take it easy for the down hill portion
>some squid comes up behind me
>I yield, but don't wave
>typical drivers tries to merge to the 101 at the last second
>combined with squid splitting lanes way too fast
>dude locks up his rear and miraculously does not go down
>cager never even noticed because this cunt rider doesn't know how to use his horn
>he continues to ride like a jackass after the close call
>I ride at a safe pace and it turns out he exited the freeway at the same place.
>so I catch up to him, and he is still riding like an idiot

I wanted to say something to his dumbass, but I think he was trying to get away from his embarrassment and lose me.

sorry, user, I'm not into tyrones

Sure lad.

Bike is my only transportation, but i live in Cali. So the worst I deal with is rain. As for groceries, backpack or bust.
You are not at fault, as long as you didn't smack into them.

Aww. Thanks sweetheart. But haters gonna hate. My riding buddies love the chief. I have no complaints

KLR is a good idea for colorado. 690 enduro if you have the cash.

Only bike isn't a good idea, especially living there. My car got stolen a few years back and I was bike only for a month and it sucked balls, even during summer. Just get a bike and a shitbox.

You're not liable for somebody doing something that isn't technically legal. Idiots on bikes will be idiots whether you are around or not. The fact that you recognize that spot as dangerous already shows you're smarter than all of them.

> Can you own a motorcycle without owning a car?
Not unless it's year-round good riding weather (no snow, not below freezing) where you live.
It's too much of a pain in the ass, but if you're really desperate you might as well

The current gen CBR1000RR is great but it's falling behind. It's big advantage used to be mid-range torque but all the other litres are there now.

They're great bikes but money talks and the Honda dealers here have stopped stocking CBR1000RRs because they can't sell them.

Realistically they could make it fine again by bumping the power slightly, adding a slipper clutch, an electronics package and making it cheaper than the R1 and S1000RR.

I've never had a bike with a fuel gauge. It's not really needed.

>My question to you guys is, is a motorcycle your only mode of transportation?
no i have a car
>Is it possible to just own a motorcycle and not a car aswell?
yes it is physically possible!
>I mean, how will I get groceries or get anywhere in the snow, take a cab or a bus or a friend?
you got a klr, so you can bungee shit to it or get some panniers. snow could be annoying but still possible with some good tires and going slow. idk, never done it myself.

nah yo'ure good man. you're not responsible for anyone crashing. kinda unrelated but i have heard that bikes hitting cars or getting hit while splitting are usually considered at fault since the cager didn't ask to share the lane, ya know?
where do you live btw? im not too far away

That's pretty dank

>literal bell

For what purpose?

Fuel gauge is great on road trips though. One less thing to worry about

For keeping the skid demon away ofc

gremlin bells are a good luck charm for not crashing. i think they're weird.

Had a brain fart, did they add a slipper clutch in 2008 or am I confusing it with another bike?

I just use my odometer.

>>"You need to get rid of your bike so we can afford the baby."

How does this make sense? Unless you've bought the absolute latest liter, an Italian bike, or a retardedly overpriced Harley, you're going to get fucking peanuts from selling a bike. And if you honestly need a couple thousand from selling a bike to even start thinking about affording to care for a child, you might want to go to the local clotheshanger store first.

Yea I still think it's a weird thing. But buddy of mine gave it to me so it's whatever.

They've had a slipper clutch

I found a webm of 1/5958 close calls that I've seen there. Kinda hard to see in this video, but SUV starts merging without signals. But this time he saw the bike, braked, and then decided it was smart to use his turn signals.

I swear I see so many close calls on this section of the 405. Even the South bound downhill portion.

I drive that everyday

>staying with someone that gives you retarded ultimatums like "it's me or x"

Yeah nah. Even with a kid in the equation that's just a recipe for dysfunction and hatred.

>And by the time you hit 50, you'll feel like your life's been wasted if you don't have any kids.

Some people can find their own meaning in life and actually don't validate themselves by the retarded spawn they've been able to make pop out of some loose vagina. Strange, I know.

Riders splitting at full speed are retards either way. Also, the car driver crossing over that line is illegal too. Both dumb.

My buddy wants me to buy his R6, it's nothing special, no mods, tires probably have one more season left on them, it's a 2007 with 25k miles but he's being wishy washy with the price, how much should I offer him for it?

Gents, why doesn't KTM put their Duke 690 engine in a sport bike like they did with the RC390?

>in b4 poo
>in b4 gorepics.jpeg
>in b4 austrianpride

hondas race cars are shit mate. You're right about the bikes tho

>tfw planned a trip today cause I have a few days off
>weather is absolute shit and close to freezing temperatures
>it was 15C and sunny when I planned it last week

fuck my life dude

25000 miles seems a bit high. Should keep running but I'm iffy about buying supersports that high.

07 is YCC-T but before they gave them some mid-range isn't it? 09-onwards were the nice R6s if I remember.

it was beautiful riding weather last week.
Im assuming you live near the midwest like us?
its fuckin gay

like 4k

I hope you dump her. If she is crazy enough to pull that shit. She is just playing with your emotions now... And that shit aint cool. It is more of a principal thing, if a bike is one of the only things in life that makes you happy and they want to take it away. Fuck no.

>out of videos to make webms from

Guess I'll have to go be dank tomorrow too

FUCK off google i think i know what a lake looks like

>google gremlin bell
>click first link
>That little bell is more than decoration, it serves a very important purpose – it wards off gremlins
>FUCKING LOL

POO

>People have kids just to validate themselves
Nah man, your kids become the joy of your life once you have them.

I'm not saying they have to become your life's meaning, but they sure as hell improve your life.

It's all about built-in human instincts.

Truly fuck honda.
Nothing good ever comes from honda.

nah I live in western europe

Because that will make for a 690cc "sport" bike.
There is no market for it.

i'd just buy a dirt bike. way cheaper.
this tbqh tho famalam

I can send you some unedited mp4 and you can make mildly boring to interesting webms out of it.

This makes me want a gsxr.

Should've parked on the sidewalk.

In the west end of the Valley.

What's with this Honda is bad meme? It's the same tojo shit as the other three.

can i get a repost of the cummies

i just looked up the africa twin

now i love using a clutch and choosing gears just like the next one

but being able to ride a litre dirtbike without having to worry about stalling the bike or w/e with that automatic clutch sounds incredibly fun, and if i wanna spin a tire a lil' bit on a turn id just use the paddle shifter.

hot damn that sounds like a lot of fun