Sup Veeky Forums

Sup Veeky Forums

Can someone explain to a car illiterate person what would happen if you tow an AWD honda from on the back tires? Just got my car out of the shop and my transmission is fucked. Did the tow fuck it up? I asked if i had to put it in neutral and he said no

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jkiv-bWbLIo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ideally, pull-towing ANY type of vehicle means that it MUST be put in Neutral.

There's a reason most GOOD tow companies have switched to flatbed trucks rather than the "classic" dragger pull behind.

So, if than trans was fine before the tow and is now fucked after the tow, can you guess what may have damaged it?

Jesus christ always get flatbed for an awd car, the tow company is not responsible for any damage

Wow. My passenger window got blown out by this insufferable cunt i work with doing donuts in the parking lot, and now the fucking tow truck my insurance forced me to get fucked up my transmission.

I know literally nothing about cars and fucking told the guy it was awd and he said leave it in park. my fault for not knowing better but now im having a fucking stress panic attack. Hopefully itll be easy to have liability on them FUCK

Flat beds, mang, ALWAYS flat bed or a toe dollie for AWD cars. even with RWD cars you need a flatbed or a toe dollie or remove your driveshaft.

Tow*

>AWD honda
Nothing comes to mind that isn't a crossover.

I think CR-Vs and HR-Vs were before the whole crossover thing was a thing

Accord wagons, integras

Talk to your insurance and then a lawyer, you might be able to get your insurance or the tow company to cover the damage.

> the tow company is not responsible for any damage

how the fuck not?
if they happen to put a rwd car on a dragger like it was fwd, who the fuck is responsible?

sue the employee then
/thread

> doesn't know much about cars
> owns an AWD

pretty sure you got jewed user. why did you think you needed AWD?

>Towtruck driver said leave it in park

Yeah no, that didn't happen.

You have to find the tow truck driver and challenge him to a duel. Only option at this point user..

I swear on it my man

Its a based element

The gayass v6 "truck". I can't even remember what's it called

since we're posting tits
>I do not advocate incest
also you should beat that dude's ass for being that bad at his job

Tell the insurance they're going to fix your transmission FREE or you're suing them.

>suing insurance companies

I don't know why but I'm laughing harder at this picture than one would expect to

Stoned?

Moar

>drag-tow a car
>"just leave it at park senpai"

HE MIGHT AS WELL JUST FUCKING TROW YOUR FUCKING CAR ON A FUCKING CLIFF. JESUS.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jkiv-bWbLIo
>Awd system that is designed only to look good at brochures and not even engage in real life situations
>Muh low cost, muh fuel economy and muh low mass means it cannot deal with stress caused by different rotation speed of driveshafts in long term
>Suddenly rear wheels are rolling like crazy while front wheels are standing still for more than few seconds that are allowed
>Tiny clutch plates are kill

Depends if he put it on dollies or just let the back wheels on the ground. You can tow anything on a wrecker as long as you throw dollies. But throwing dollies sucks shit.

my audi that is quattro says you can tow it by the front for like 50 miles but i dont want to risk it. i just make sure they bring a flatbed or they arent touching my car

>>I do not advocate incest
I do if your cousin looks like that

literally all photoshopped

>implying my dick will ever touch one of them anyways real or fake my penis isn't going into any of them why not enjoy the more exaggerated versions?

Cousins are ok user, just enough separation in the gene pool.

Fuck it. I dont care what kind of incest it is. Its all ok in my end.

Actually siblings and parent offspring mating would have minimal chance for genetic defects if it were only a single generation subject to that breeding

It's when you have a sustained breeding for siblings or other first order relatives for multiple generations

Look at native american tribes they have small populations in remote regions with little to no outside influx of genes they don't have large scale genetic defects same with any population under 50 people inbreeding is only a problem when you do it for multiple successive generations

hey Vsauce here, do women shop their pics out of low self esteem? yes they do...

*music starts playing*

This is an automobile forum for fucks sake, stop talking about redneck politics

A thread with only tits on an image board about cars. . . hmm our posts are more relevant to the thread than this thread is to cars

Those are big mammary glands

Rednecks and cars go dick to hand. Shut up.

Its hey, Vsauce, Michael here.

4g civic wagons are "awd" (rt4wd)

Really? You left in in park?
Either way, even if it was in neutral, you should never drag tow a AWD car.

Pulling it behind, will allow the transmission to spin but without the benefit of having the car engine on to circulate the fluid thus causing the tranny to burn up.

If you can prove the driver told you to leave it in park, you've got yourself a free transmission