instagram.com/autostickergeneral

>List of Sticker Websites (Updated)
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>Sticker Collection
mega.nz/#F!zMgTUBoT!5t13MNZBcINAyDAlmBtvjA
imgur.com/a/bInMl
asg.booru.org/

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers.

>FB Group
fb.com/groups/AutoStickerGeneral/

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

womenautotech.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=_2n2cgp-tjA
womenautotech.org/events/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holy shit we've hit the hundred thread milestone. Here's for another hundred more. We're here to stay anons.

correct choice

lets all suck eachother off

Here's my 100 thread present to everyone! A new sticker that I really like. A very kind user sent the design to me a while ago and I hadn't made it until today. I feel it's kind of fitting for this thread

i'll give you head you for one

Ignore the bubbles and stuff. The gold fell onto the floor and I didn't clean it off properly.

Just in case you didn't see it in the last thread, email me and we'll talk about the two designs.

Maybe I should re-open the in-person sticker application product in the store :^)

Happy 100th my dudes

will cop

rip sticker teggy

thanks for making me thread pic OP

Took me a while to deliver on this promise but here it is. Cheers to all of you guys.
Without you, we definitely wouldn't have made it this far.
Pic related is for every user who has sent me a picture of their car to the IG.
If you still would like to be a part of this I will give you guys till Midnight EST (April 28, 2016 12:00 AM EST) to DM me a picture. I will message you all in three weeks time to ship them over.

You part of the club now. There's no escape now.

What the fuck is WAT

fuck yeah, vulva squad

w2c loli sticker?

womenautotech.org/

is the black the reflective stuff?

well that's fucking stupid, ya'll are a bunch of fags.

your 240 is a piece of shit and i love it

this is why we need feminism

do any of you guys make magnets or only stickers?

No, It's just regular black vinyl

where can i get those notice me senpai stickers

you tease

We made it to #100.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=_2n2cgp-tjA

How the fuck do I get in on this madness?!
And what is the IG?

That exactly how I feel about it
It's the best

>it looks pretty okay from the other side too

In all seriousness, do they just get together and discuss their favorite pass time while filling the cars with gas or waiting at a light? Doesnt look like it has anything to do with actual cars.

>Linda Campbell
>She will be the first to confess that she is not that interested in cars other than driving from point A to B,
>but she is passionate about the experiences that technology should enable for drivers whilst driving from said point A to B.
AKA yaks on the phone or texts while driving

Those came out great f a m, glad I could contribute

I have no fucking idea how to dm on Instagram, literally never used this shit before.
>JUST

Just send an e-mail with you pics at [email protected]

Where does WatRacingDevelopment ship from?
I'm hyped as fuck to get muh sticker.

Which ones do you mean? I just made new ones in a font I really like today. I'll probably add them to the store this weekend along with the night shift sticker

heh, I found the site originally and posted the thread about it, this is my favorite passage:

EDUCATE

Our panels and presentations are key to our mission as they fulfill our education objective on two fronts. First from a content perspective and second from the experience gained by participating members.

Sponsor companies and organizations are needed to host these events for WAT. Sponsorship includes providing a location and refreshments. Education sessions are evening events so they should not conflict with regular working hours. The audience is limited to the membership* and additional female and female identifying guests invited by the sponsoring organization.

*Men are expressly prohibited from WAT events unless they are wearing a skirt/heels/fishnets/tiara or any combination thereof.

100th shitposting thread.

Picking up a wagon next year. God damn these things are truly blessed by Odin.

That's awesome, got any plans for it yet?

In the app you click on his profile name to reach his page, on the top right corner there are 3 vertical dots. Click on that and a window with "send message" will show up, you can figure out how to send images since there's a camera icon.

>*Men are expressly prohibited from WAT events unless they are wearing a skirt/heels/fishnets/tiara or any combination thereof.
I'll wear fishnets and a skirt (no heels, can't heel toe in them). Where do they hold events?

Basic maintenance just incase. About it. Future plans: upgrade suspension, brakes possibly.

Yummy you fucker, That's some hot shit, and I'll buy it.

You're out of luck m8, there was an event on the OBDII port tonight in San Francisco:

womenautotech.org/events/

Does Never Content still make stickers? I want a BLC sticker so badly. Everything is sold out every time I check the site.

Damn, that grey haired MILF on the left. I'd show her my OBD port.

I really want someone to put numbers over all their heads and WAT logo in the lower right, would make a great sticker.

something like this

Nice

when can i start sucking so I can get this

*wat the fuck is WAT

When you get it make sure to check both the fuel pumps and the flame trap. They tend to be the two biggest required maintenance items that people ignore.

here's my recently ig'd up mx5. i definitely need more slaps. and plushies

Looks good, user.

thanks senpai

Cutie.

Is it wrong to put slaps of girls who are not your waifu on your car?

It's wrong to not have your waifu on your car.

what if no one makes slaps of my waifu?

Then your waifu a shit

buy muh waifu is pic related. patrician taste if anything

If your waifu's series began airing past 2000, she's shit.

>implications

Damn dis gurl b fine.

just curious roughly how long it takes for watracing.com to ship to the midwest? I ordered the wat sticker, sanic, and ratchet. I don't expect em overnight obviously, but just curious cause I'm kinda excited for them

any love for non autismal stickers?

No

>Love stickers
>Hate having stickers on my shit

You guys know your aesthetics.

Do the WAT /Akina SS stickers look good like this? I can't tell if it's shit placement or not.

The WAT sticker looks fine

Stupid place for the akina sticker desu

I think it looks fine.

100 threads, time flies

I think they both look good. They fill in their respective spaces nicely.

百 スレッド slap when?

O N E
N
E

O H
H

O H
H

would people want lil brudder diecuts

I'm planning on getting into magnets, hopefully by next month.
just need sticker money for the supplies

The superior option

also, The Cheat peek when?

Hey Notori, did you do a run of the Lain Bear already?

If so, are you printing more? Want to cop.

PREORDERS

Yes I will have more than what is preordered as usual. They are not for purchase yet since I don't physically have them but they will be available when I do.

Poser

Do it

Anyone?

Detroit metro, Michigan.

HYPE

i can't believe i've been in a hundred of these fucking things.

dude floatingnimbus lmao. 2 left.

fly away, now.

Spotted in Akihabara Tokyo on a beautiful NSX

My nigga, you came through.

Gibs me dat.

>tfw haven't seen anyone rock a sticker I've made in a while

>posting as user

i was going through my stock earlier today while looking for my shipping stuff (scale ect) because of those glasses I was going to be etching that I posted about on the facebook group
and I found beer cozies, i'd ordered them last year before summer and they didnt arrive until end of august.
would people want beer cozies if I slam WAT onto them? I have heat transfer vinyl in a variety of colours as well as a press.

also theres some [RARE] misprints and a couple of tomoko peeks available so shoot me an email if you're interested in scooping up anything shown here

>not posting as user on an user website

H*r actually sells The Cheat stickers in its store.

>not just going to the UDX lot.

I neeeeeeeeeeeeds.

>UDX
had to google that shit, never been there. i was in akiba to get a usb cable :P

I will take those tomokos off you for sure.
What would be your email sir?

Wat if we were one of the first followers of the /osg/ IG but didn't want to have our pics connect to our real IG accounts?

Gimme frees. Although I really don't care.

[email protected]

ahahahha are you the one that had the website that looks like the space jam website?