Etrian Odyssey General

>EO Guides, References, Music, Art Books, etc.
>pastebin.com/6cmH2LjS

>EO V Information
sq-atlus.jp/sq5/
jii.moe/Vkg7ZHvGW.7z (Famitsu scans)

>EO V Demo Info (WIP): pastebin.com/UXNy80YE

>EO V color editor.
edit.s2.xrea.com/sq5/

>EO V demo .cia link
mega.nz/#!kFZwRKQI!OrcgaWZA9h3tIzXnY8X43FWxnbR6NjIP_lJr-g4yzsM

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/raw/DcTMa4kb
pastebin.com/trP5AUFC
pastebin.com/2QgSvpwC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fang doesn't deserve this.

Uh.... What's with the thumbnail

mooooot

>blind, leg bind, or paralyze enemy
>bird hits for 1600% - 3200% average damage
Damn son

Thanks noot.

wow

>doesn't have the VA list
>pastebin.com/raw/DcTMa4kb

OP plz. Pay attention!

How about we delete all the posts so far and start again, as if nothing happened?

pastebin.com/trP5AUFC
explain to me why you don't have an awoo in your demo team

>training up new party in demo
>run into a shortcut I missed that leads to the to the left side of F2

This group is much more observant than the last.

It's right there
>English voice names with samples and VA name - pastebin.com/raw/DcTMa4kb

I put it in the Demo Info pastebin. Should I put it directly in the op next time?

Still right there
>Hound - pastebin.com/trP5AUFC

nth for lolimancer > tittymancer

What's better on Masurao, Double Delayed Stab, or Cut Dance?

why is she so cute bros

Does the EOV demo require a specific firmware?

So you wont see that 2.5x Star Drop coming.

Anyone tried to racial TP regen skills (X's Grace)?
When do they proc? How much TP do they regen?

my herbalist has it, feels like procs about half the time for 3 tp regained but I'm sure we'll get actual numbers soon.

>she

So how much damage would Dragoon's Buster Cannon do with Drop Shot, Gun Revenge, Bombardment Prep?

Can ya make custom characters in the demo?

I don't know if you can get the benefits from Buster Cannon and Bombardment Prep on the same turn. Gun Revenge also looks like it would be hard to get the max bonus if you were using BC or BP on that turn.

It's like a slight chance, (I'd say around ~20%, based solely on the little I've played) to regain like 2 or 3 TP when you use a Basic skill. The TP amount regained might scale with character level, though, not sure, since you "Master" the skill at Lvl. 1.

What skills do I level on my Reaper.

Alter Class.

I think it's fine as you did it. Once we have numbers for all the classes there will be too much to list directly in the OP.

>After that, the Hound will deal melee bash damage to any enemies that are afflicted with leg binds.
>150% initial damage, 50% base leg bind chance, 600% Hound damage
Wonder if that only hits those leg bound by the Hound.

No you have to use the story party,it's a boy and his two classmates who are transported to the labyrinth for unexplained reasons

Post 'em.

Previous Thread

Did they ever say anything about the DLC being color customizable?
I'd love to try out some different colors on Medikotato.

What does やるしかねな translate to?
Git er done?

So I finally got around to reorganizing and retagging my EO OST's, but I noticed that the title names for a lot of the tracks are different from how they're titled on VGMdb for EO 3 (ex. Disturbances - Hoist the Sword and Pride in the Heart) vs. how they are titled on my files and on youtube (ex. Unrest - Hoist the Sword with Pride in the Heart).

I know that VGMdb is pretty accurate with the naming of titles, but it just seems weird that the non-VGMdb naming sounds better than the VGMdb naming. Any ideas on why there's such a discrepancy here?

Honestly, if I was localizing the game I would go with JUST DO IT

Shouldn't it be やるしかねえな?

I like my other team better, but I'll save that for when the game is in english

Dat necro.

Is necro hollow?

I'm assuming you mean if the Hound's "Hound" will only count leg binds that were afflicted by the actual Foot Pierce attack that turn, to which, no idea, but the fact that it says "any enemies that are afflicted with leg binds" makes me think it might attack leg bound enemies even outside the row it was used on.

>Hetromichcatachita eyes on more than one member
fucking shit fuck dicks.

>Hecatoncheires eyes on anyone at all.

One is one too many.

>talking shit about the Lucifive
End yourself.

when I stop being lazy I'll get the correct values for their hair colors and edit them

How long until we can stack ailments like in 7th Dragon?

I've rested everyone in this party so many times by now, but it's finally time to dive into my horde of level 10 adventurers that have been waiting around in the guild hall.

>メディ子
user please.

Right, I'll stop being stupid and answer my own question.

I'm sure she'll be replaced when the DLC hits

Medikko is dumb

what said

>user will finally realize his dream of using multicolor Mediko in-game

I'll use it to create sins against nature, like Teachiko.

Those fat thighs UNF

She is real!

Reaper skills.

pastebin.com/2QgSvpwC

So if you use a Warlock's Multistrike with something like Windstorm, you get 2 - 6 chances at 30% to land arm bind?

Added, thanks

>Black Blade
>Scythe of Transcience
thats the stuff. Too bad keeping your Miasma armament up sounds like a pain.

>Gather Souls doubles exp at level 10
>100% auto Miasma Weapon skill
>High follow-up damage for ailing enemies
>Probably high poison damage
>Ecstasy-like debuff remover
Seems like keeping Miasma Weapon up is a bitch, but otherwise not so bad.

just getting a refresher on this, debuffs are the stat related ones right? The things you can only have 3 of? So not poison or binds right?

what order is this going in

Yeah, debuffs are things like Defense Down, Accuracy Down, Ailment Resistance Down, etc. 3 max. (You can also have 3 buffs)

Meanwhile you can only have one ailment (Poison, Blind, Paralyze, etc) and up to 3 binds (Head, Arm, Leg).

for some reason I got it in my head that poisons were debuffs when I read the original description

damn Reaper is going to be so fun then if setting up Transcience is so easy.

Some ailments and binds also come with unlisted debuffs (like getting blinded destroys your evasion), but those don't look like they'll count towards the Reaper's Scythe of Transience.

the order in the pastebin is the games data order

if you want a "bad" guide to help you with the actual skill menu, you can use this collage someone made of my badly translated skills

The order is left to right, top to bottom. All the pre-req skills will be before the skill that they unlock.

I want to eat a potato

I want to eat mashed potatoes.

EOV guro art when

>damn Reaper is going to be so fun then if setting up Transcience is so easy.
There has to be a catch right?
Debuffs are guaranteed to hit, and it even says Transience cannot miss.

With the release of the current skills stats, I think I might do a party like

Reaper Cestus
Hound Dragoon Shaman/Herbalist/Warlock(?)

Reaper because I always pick the Dark Hunter class and they're usually my main offense

Cestus for mad binds

Hound awoo version, Medical dog looks pretty strong and he's got star drop

Dragoon cause Dragoons are cool

The last slot is really open though
>Shaman for buffs and potato
>Herbalist for dedicated healer, another debuffer and potato
>Warlock for more deeps and debuffs

What ideas do you guys have so far?

>Enemies who use Miasma

>Scythe of Transience
>Lv10: 24 TP, 700% damage per hit, max damage is 2100%

>cannot miss at all levels.

So far it seems the classes I like will each be powerhouses all on their own; I'm not looking to do any Chase parties or anything.

Having a hard time convincing myself to use some kind of Healer, all these damage dealers are so exciting.

just get a Support Hunter, Star Drop and Medical Lick all day errday.

Honestly I never run a dedicated healer in EO, I just burst as hard as I can and that has always worked, but I am so tempted to potato

Fuck trump

what?

Wait until we get some potato skill numbers, seems like they could speed up the Transience process at least.

what's pretty sick about Transcience is that literally everyone carries some sort of debuff, even my Dragoon can Barrage Wall things for that attack debuff

this gun be good

It sounds absolutely ridiculous. If you get your turn order right, what's to stop you from using 3 debuffs and Transience every single turn?

the enemy's death

on a more serious note some other classes are pretty ridiculous in their own right

The Fencer's Evasion tree has a 2000% attack that fully charges when you dodge 9 attacks in total. It doesn't seem like it resets either so I'd imagine if you got your party members to gang on her with low accuracy, you could charge it instantly and then DESU

Hey, /eog/, how would you feel if EO took a page from 7th Dragon's book and used character models in battles?

too sluggish

I don't mind it in 7thD, but it wouldn't feel right in EO. Plus with 5 characters that's a lot of time spent on animations.

I would like it if EO copied how the 7thD enemies run up at the screen, though.

cute for the first hour and then I'd turn off the animation

hell even watching special moves in 7th Dragon take forever

I think it would make things too slow.

One of my favorite things about EO is how fast battles are, I'd play Final Fantasy if I wanted to watch flashy attacks.

Worse than Permaded