/tesg/-The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU (embed)
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10819710
youtube.com/watch?v=ryAEnN1VurU
youtube.com/watch?v=pSdhXbNoKxc
youtube.com/watch?v=2IsrvBnc-KY
youtube.com/watch?v=oStkVV-5Xak
pastebin.com/DwfX1aa7
youtube.com/watch?v=C20qEDJi6og
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what a cutie sloot!

she craves that mistel

Xth for exploring towns

>making a meme OP
stop this

and stop trying to throw other posters under the bus.

whats the best dragon mod? i was using elemental dragons but that save file got corrupted so i figured i would try something new

Repostan for more INPUT.

Help me decide how bad a Bad End pic related gets.

strawpoll.me/10819710
strawpoll.me/10819710
strawpoll.me/10819710
strawpoll.me/10819710

whatcha listening to /tesg/

youtube.com/watch?v=ryAEnN1VurU

youtube.com/watch?v=pSdhXbNoKxc

>no Cumtears option
baka desu senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=2IsrvBnc-KY

Trying to make cats is hard when you have little resource variety

How many times are you going to spam that sentence.

explain

cumtears wouldn't know a proper bad end if it cried all over her face.

As in let Cumtears desecrate her

youtube.com/watch?v=oStkVV-5Xak

pastebin.com/DwfX1aa7
Here you go.

My penis agrees with you.

Are you that guy with the blue scarred argonian?

it's not so bad, it just makes you focus on other things

like personality and color coordination and outfit and stuff

My penis doesn't but I just can't think of anything more "bad" for a bad end.

When will she decide to kiss boys

>says the guy with the most unique khajiit here

I looked though that already. None of those really help achieve the look I'm going for.

No.

No.

I have most every /tesg/ follower released since I came here years ago in my game, and several from before that, but not that thing. And I won't. Ever. Not even to do terrible things to because that's petty and just sad.

What exactly are you going for anyway? A Lion-ish look or something?

That's one of Mordessas' characters, I think

Holy shit, that face got me. Sensible chuckle.

Reminds me of those fat khajiit with huge manes.

Sheeeeit. I didn't know you thought that about him.
i agree wholeheartedly though

Black Panther/Jaguar. Unfortunately all the Khajiit texture mod don't achieve that sleek look since they all patterns and spots baked into them already. Except ShingleCats to an extent, but lets not talk about those.

>not wanting to see your waifu suffocate to death by a thick pale futa vampire cock
gay desu t b h senpai

This. I thought snakestone and the others liked Cumtears.

Actually ShingleCats for males is ok. Females suck because it looks outright terrible. You could probably do some coloration for the diffuse maps and achieve the semi-glossy fur look with the specular maps.

Why is Cumtears scared of posting here nowadays?

Who are "the others"?

>My game is routinely but not consistantly crashing when wearing Vigilant armor with 4k textures
>tested it about thirty times today so I'm pretty sure
modded Skyrim is a fucking trip

Jo'Sien is super generic tho

>it's a Cumtears gets BTFO'd episode

He's probably still sleeping right now. What time is it in Indonistan?

I was talking about Ak'Chazar obviously.
Are you memeing me? I can't tell.

Is there an actual reason to hate cumtears besides her back story?

Yes, unless you just walked in to /tesg/ 5 minutes ago and have no idea what he's done.

To be clear, I don't actively hate him or want him gone, or even wish him harm, but he's not brought anything to the threads or served as anything other than a bad example in pretty much everything he's done here. He's not been any worse than others in the past, and is certainly not the "death of /tesg/".

I grab followers because I like the character/posters and want them in my game to liven it up and far too often to remember them by once they leave. I don't really think he's worth remembering and the character doesn't liven anything.

Simple as that.

I don't know what he did, I left in 2014 and came back 2 weeks ago.

no, I just meant-
I have other characters who are super generic
that people still remember
I guess

Not really. He's samefagged a bit.

youtube.com/watch?v=C20qEDJi6og
I like the band's name more than the song

He's a fucking white burgertard who is pretending to be an ethnic minority. That's an unforgivable crime in my book.

Honestly, the way cumtears types, and his general mannerisms, remind me of like

a lonely kid from deviantart

and/or a furry

and that's scary

It's just some shitposter who's chosen cumtears as their latest target.

Well he WAS a Redditor, and the only reason he came here was because he was banned for posting his underage character with a face covered in semen.

Natalia is innocent of all charges!

>I have most every /tesg/ follower released since I came here

Now I'm curious if you have any of mine~

its honestly amazing to see all the hidden posts after filtering that retard, the level of namefag worshiping in this thread is honestly tumblr tier

>filename
lel, nice try.

I forgot to mention I don't take the ugly ones.

i wanna add on to this that, while I hate furries in general, there's different levels of awful

like, you have the "normal" furries who just wanna be a wolf or a fox or some shit

then you have the ones who wanna be a fox but also a special snowflake

and then you have the ones who wanna be a neon blue fox-wolf-rabbit-platypus hybrid thing with angel wings and spiky anime hair with a special name for their special snowflake pretend species with a dark past who is also from an alien planet

Right now cumtears is in the middle, leaning toward the last stage

That's true, reddit is pretty fucking awful

Olfina has some FUCKING hips man

mouth open and tongue sticking out? what can she be waiting for?

I'm not cumtears, but she did nothing wrong.

Captured, imprisoned and kissed to death slowly

tears

>Cumtears pretending to be someone pretending to be Cumtears
Every time I think he can't get more pathetic he goes and proves me wrong

How do I add accessories to hairstyles? Do I have to mess with their meshes and apply textures?

It's 2025
TES VI: Valenwood has finally been released

Bethesda has been watching your waifu/husbando and decides to include them in their official, sexless video game as a very minor NPC

who are they, where are they, and what do they do?

there are a plethora of accessory mods out there you can equip like circlets you your hairstyles like feathers and stuff. But if you want it to be apart of the hairstyle, you may need to do some wizardry in nifskope.

whatcha mean user, are you asking how to make sure seperate hair parts are included (like bands, beads, rings, etc) like they were in the original mod?

Why are you this jealous if him?

I do, but just Raeza, due to the requirements for the others I don't want to run skykids, which makes me a little sad, because I liked Faye a lot when you first posted her and were thinking of keeping her pure. And no clownfu, if you released her, because I don't like clowns sorry.

Just a Khajiit hunter, minding his own business out in some strange neck of the woods, selling meats and skins to adventurers.

that could fall under a special fetish header of sadpanda, honestly.

JUST A GOOD OL' BOY chicka-bow chicka-bow
NEVER MEANIN' NO HARM chicka-bow bow-bow-bow

Gib town overhaul.

You can see him across in a tree office, signing papers for the mage guild drug trade they use in "experiments".

Yeah as in part of the hairstyle such as position side ribbons where I want or add hair extensions.

Why can't you find it yourself?

Fair enough. I'll eventually do a non-Skykids requiring Faye, it's just been something on my plate for awhile.

This only Nordic not Khajiit

>becoming pelinal's lover
>sadpanda

A smuggler who brings in and sells illegal contraband and rare items all throughout Tamriel.

I don't quite understand.

What?

Is this because I dropkicked someone?

JK + Dawn + ETaC

gotta be rough competing with bosmer hunters

>Lilith
>Not flat.

What is this I don't even?

An adventurer and patron of one of the inns, taverns, or bars somewhere who, along with her large Nord friend, tells stories of past adventures, sometimes with a friend, and maybe gives an alchemic, enchanting, or smithing tip and makes the LGBTQ crowd happy for some dumb reason.

It's the first two lines to the Dukes of Hazzard theme song. The "minding his own business in some strange neck of the woods" bit made me think of it.

Never knew that, neat.

Tesgeneral says ultimate dragons. But that is bullshit. Tesgeneral guys have beef with dragon combat overhaul author. I would say dragon combat overhaul + Deadly dragons. And you can throw in Diverse Dragons collection if you prefer more verity.

what the hells a cumtear?
its mentioned early on in the thread but i have no idea what it is
sounds lewd as hell though, im intrigued

Okay, I think I'm all packed. Heading to Windhelm. Someone recommend me some cute ashland gear.

Your cat looks vaguely Russian.

>This one give you the FINEST moon sugar. Or perhaps skooma is more your speed, da? All at fair price, of course, comrade.

So how is everyone this evening.

Nice cursor, nerd.

messing with textures
good

Colourful Magic being mental again.

A merc in a tavern who drinks all evening, like Sinmir.
A strange witch who lives in the woods, might sell you alchemy supplies.
A lizard who has a small workshop just inside any Dwemer ruin, you can sell her stuff you find inside.

oopsie, thanks geek

Same here actuall

Fucking hot af and my AC fucking broke.

Cumtears got banned from Reddit for an image of his underage character with a face covered, supposedly only, in "tears" and "saliva". Unfortunately his textures were pure white, making it look more like cum.
He insists it was just bad textures and was totally meant to be tears. Hence the name "Cumtears".

oh man thats awful, I'm so sorry, I hope it gets fixed soon

generic dark skinned elf npc who lives in a nearby home with a little girl. Follows a oblivion tier npc schedule of shopping and attending the evening show by the Engine Limitations in Riften. Generic dialogue. Offers no services.

Its a warm evening, but a good one all the same. I won't complain.

Working my way through a 12 pack and noticing a heavy skew towards the SadPanda vote. One of the rare occasions when I felt like drinking beer, actually.

may I ask where you got that outfit?

Eww beer is fucking disgusting.

Can she steer that thing?

Is there a magical syntax in Webm for bakas that'll let me string together 2 video files at 2 different timestamps?