Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

Up Late Edition

Old >I've been away from the game a while and what's new?
forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/updates
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Release
>F2P information
help.guildwars2.com/entries/95982157-Account-types-Free-Core-HoT
>GW2 Wiki (type /wiki [article name] in-game to open browser):
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Redposting
forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/devtracker
>I Need a Build But I Won't Say for What Mode
metabattle.com/wiki/MetaBattle_Wiki
en.gw2skills.net/editor/
>Content
gw2dungeons.net/
dulfy.net/category/gw2/
>The Mistwar
wvwintel.com/
>World Boss Train
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Event_timers
gw2.ninja/timer
>Fashion Endgame
argos-soft.net/GW2/ArmorGallery/
gw2armorgallery.com/
>Simple Traveling Merchant Data
gw2bltc.com/
gw2shinies.com/
gw2spidy.com/
gw2efficiency.com/
>Crafting
gw2crafts.net/
>Roleplay Resources
Guildwars2roleplayers.com/
gw2.aculeo.org/
>Misc Fun Shit
tooltips.thatshaman.com/
tyria3d.com/
gw2dps.com/
>Writebin
pastebin.com/kRR6ZV7W

Guild Wars 2 Veeky Forums Guilds:

NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Oothier, Vitto Mortemsen, Bonkk, Mexay Renatus, Peachy Panic, Rijakk, or Riathen
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Aktium, Amarin Luxtail, Mo Zing Miko, Kandra Wildfire, Strider Of Spring, or Dex Mindwrack

-Servers only matter for WvW and instancing.
-If no one is online, send a mail.
-If you are F2P, leave your name and region on the thread.

1st for staying up late with snuffles.

you find a femsura passed out in an alley, someone took her shoes and it looks like she wont wake up anytime soon

what do you do?

Sleep well, snuffers.

not like this user

leave korrli out of this!!!

>I'm a new/returning player, how do I join the Veeky Forums guild?

NA [DORF]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Edarkness, Reignofpain, Unwarrior Chicken
NA [SS]: Fort Aspenwood, whisper Jakey Gyllenhaal, Ayo Girl Cmere, or Double A E D
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Farfelu, Aktium, Nalynea, Mo Zing Miko, Togo Hornblower or Kealdrix
NA+EU [USA]: Fort Aspenwood+Seaferer's Rest, whisper Squatfu, Buzz Spankleaf, Togo Hornblower, Vuncia, Kerolastic

-Guilds are cross-server, and the only real reason to choose the server above is if you want to be on the same WvWvW team.
-You can also send a mail asking to be in the guild, if nobody is online

Or, leave your name and server here so someone can check this post and invite you

>someone saved this
This pleases me.

>Her
>Doesn't talk on voice chat
>Gives people conflicting information about their appearance( 4'11, 145 lbs, 17 years old etc)
>Gave pictures of completely different people to multiple people claiming to be each one
>Thinks anyone who beats them in pvp is hacking no matter the game
Kurrilian. Go tell "her" hi in game.

WHO IS SHE?
TELL ME HER NAME.

W H O ?
H O ?
O ?
?

I need to stop staying up so late ;_;

N-no please don't do that ;-;

Kick her a few times while she's down and riffle her pockets for valuables then spit on her back and leave after I take anything of value.

Is it GW2 that has an area where the landscape is made up of frozen waves? I saw some screenshots once and it looked pretty cool but can't find them again.

thanks user! c:

You talking about the Jade Sea? That's an area in Cantha but a small chunk happens to be available in fractals called the Solid Ocean Fractal

i wanna bounce this hot slut on my lap

You have low standards user. That's a catfish and is apparently underage irl.

Take her home and wrap her up in my scarf on the couch so she's nice and snug. Offer her brekky in the morning and explain what happened and let her go on her merry little way.
I'd offer her shoes but
I don't think cat shoes fit rats ;_;

I hate you, slut. I want to shout out you and then spit in your face.

God I hate HOPE and dros you sick ERPing freak. Post atleast one good toon I bet you can't lmao ;]

that's Guild Wars 1, it's called the Jade Sea. Guild Wars 2 is shit compared to 1 so you'll never see anything as cool as that in this shit hole

i'd fuck her/him/xir/ewafnanfujaw real good

are any of my necros good

O-oh..
Fair enough user ;-;
There's probably a line tho

The first MHS is okay, the rest are shit.

Korrli...

who was in the wrong here?

Lol calsi crying about:

Fluusi, Boppsi, and Dragorik
Calsi for taking a game so seriously.

give me the rat

heres what I said in thread when I spied on bittsi's clique

>Dros doesn't play his bearded MHS

But why

>loli's in elder scrolls

wut are they all pedophiles?

rats confirmed for child fucking simulation mods

Only Dros for posting it every day

different expectations when roleplaying, each race kinda has its own genre

I understand what you are saying, but thats not me that keeps posting it

fuck off calsi

why did you show others anyway?

Calsi's on the spectrum so it's probably his fault

that's boring, who was in the wrong for this one instead

because it had to do with HOPE, so I figured I should share it with HOPE officers and talk about it because "a clique of people shitposting about guildmates behind their backs" its a very serious topic, especially when threatened with my superior at the time "ruseman" also I've also shared it with Calsi so even she has it

theres quite a few people who have seen this letter, but it wasn't anyone in bittsi's clique if thats an idea you have, just people who I thought would help me with the situation

This isn't /HOPEg/, why are you posting this here? You're stirring drama from years ago, dros

Give yourself to the rat.

Why should he stop? Guild leaders won't face consequences for anything, especially not here. It's the same story from a year ago, leading by example and stirring shit all on his own.

>You're stirring drama from years ago, dros
>years ago
that's why it's not a big deal you meme

I hope they don't nerf the giant swarm of minions thing too badly, it's really funny to get like... 10 of the little jagged horrors out at once and watch them piranha something.

just elaborating for user since there's no confusion, I guess I could have just not replied and he keeps posting it

so there's*

musky wafty fluffy yummy poopey diapey femcharr cunny

Yep that's it thanks.

Is GW2 really less visually interesting than GW1? That's weird. Art director was the same I'm pretty sure.

Cantha is the most aesthetic area in the guild wars universe and ANet refuses to make any Cantha related content for GW2

how much would it cost to have one big bootied femsura sit on my face and berate me for my low bookah dumbass IQ?
how much would it cost to have four big eared and bootied femsura whores drain the jizz out of my bookah balls like demons at the same time like an amalgamated cock sucking ear monster?

Haven't touched this game in about a year, I remember all I did in the end was do the boss rotation and farm the desert map. Fractals didn't appeal to me since it was all just memorization of a bunch of different levels. Is there anything new or fun? Thinking of buying the expansion since it's on sale.

There's only 2 active guilds, HOPE and FUN in the OP, please don't mislead new players with this random list.

There was interest in adding Cantha-related content by the same gent who did SAB, but that didn't go through unfortunately.

desert map was made obselete from tarir
dungeons are dead
raids require a clique to do
pvp meta is the most stale its ever been

i know who you are now

then why are our clothes still on?

gross
i don't erp anymore

give me the rat

the urge for it never goes away
i know the way you love it, you tasted the honey and i know you want more

hmm.