>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nj96qagV-7Y
vocaroo.com/i/s1VfH7awMr7d
austin.craigslist.org/mcy/5560424025.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for now no one else can be first

First time I've ever laughed at a first post.

Thinking of respraying my two front side fairings matte black. Thoughts?

I need to respray the left anyway and gloss is way more expensive than matte. Saw another R1 with just those panels matte and it looked cool.

Just got back from riding today, must say after doing about 80km of what would have been around level 5 enduro loops, im tempted to sell my road bike just to pay for maintenance on the dirt bikes..

Anywho ima dump some pics from today, didnt end up taking any videos for the webms.

>cover dedicated to SEF
> o7

>tfw trod in dogshit in riding boots
>didnt notice and got on bike
>dogshit on my pegs and boots

I'm in ur thread, cumming on pictures.

first spot we stopped to have a break, turns out last time i took the front wheel off the 300 one of the brake pads fell out, so that was fun had no front brakes all day

It will match the bike, cb400's are dogshit anyway.

I don't ride a Honda, user

You are a shitcunt. Pay attention, how can you miss a frigging brake pad falling onto the ground.

Oh. Well clean your bike of the honda thats on it, and your boot.

the hill at the end of one of the enduro loops, most people call it unconquerable , has a 90 degree rock face half way up, pictures really do not do it any justice.

It might rain today, I'll just let the weather do it

Rate my chicken strips anons

I know right, either that or it was just never in the brake rotor when i put it back together
>bikes having a nap at the top of that hill

Oh and it turns out the yz250fx is fucking amazing, it almost pulls harder than my old 450 did, surprising how much power they have pulled out of that little engine.

whats the furthest youve ridden away from home

me

never left town

I really need to get a dirt bike. Closest I've gotten is off roading engine swapped CT110s.

>won't do much better with those tyres/10
one of the last tracks we went on, had 12 log crossing along 30km of track, all of them fucking huge logs..
Bent the new fmf pipe on the 300 just before i took this pic, made it about twice as loud for the rest of the ride, need to bend that back tomorrow.
They really are worth the moronic price they cost to keep running, I had more fun today than i have had in a good 3 years of riding road bikes

Kenda 270 vs Pirelli MT90. Mainly pavement, but will get into some mud and a lot of gravel. Any advice?

And here is where the 300 fouled the spark plug, nearly made it back to the car.
Good old reliable 2 strokes.
Pretty sure it didnt like not having the pipe sealed around the engine.
was just about to run out of fuel anyway so could be worse i guess.

A lot of guys use DRZ400 here. Assume it's because it's mainly outback and desert and they're pretty bullet proof.

We have the Postie run here which is about 3000km km CT110s carrying extra fuel. Telegraph Trail is something like 800km off road on CT110s as well.

is this you blokes?

And a drz400 would just be way too heavy for the kind of riding we normally do, they are fine, probably even better on anything open but we generally do fairly advanced enduro loops and even 450 enduro bikes tend to be pigfat on single trails

>is this you blokes?
Roger. Would be one of the runs. I'm more familiar with Adelaide to Darwin. Adelaide to Perth is rough too though.
youtube.com/watch?v=nj96qagV-7Y

>And a drz400 would just be way too heavy for the kind of riding we normally do, they are fine, probably even better on anything open but we generally do fairly advanced enduro loops and even 450 enduro bikes tend to be pigfat on single trails
Yeah I get that. I prefer lighter two strokes but I get why the DRZ is super popular for outback riding.

From euskirchen to somewhere in Belgium/Nederlands (three country triangle)

Yeah drz's are bulletproof, don't really need much else out in the desert anyway, most of the trails are all long sweeping fire trails, most people would be perfectly happy with a drz in most situations for out bush, its only when you start getting into the tougher riding that the weight becomes a big problem

>video
Fuck that looks like some fun, gotta love the honda cub.

>Honda Cub
They're CT110s, not C110s or NBC110s.

Around 1000km from north Germany to the alps.

to the neighbouring city
>first season on current bike

Around 3800km trip did it in a fortnight on a rvf spent a week in Adelaide 10/10 would do again although i originally was going for 3 days i just kept riding

10/10 very visible user thank you for riding safe

>spent a week in Adelaide
Hit any of the roads in the hills?

i always thought the ct was the cub, fair enough though

Only on the way in and out i was hanging around the army barracks in woodside back when the beers were 1.80 so i never did much

only about 500km now that i think about it

Nah CTs and Cubs are different. This is the latest cub design (NBC110). It's a piece of crap compared to the CT110.

Ouch. The city is surrounded by amazing roads.

Looks pretty good, sure you want/need to do it? If you are, unlike me, good at it, just go ahead though

eyyyyyy
fellow aprilia user, we need a photo of your bike to get you into the
>famigghia

There's a 2007 cbr 125 for $1800 in my area with 9070km. Do you think I should get it?

it's pretty much new, check for scratches
p.gud starting bike if yurocucked
if american, turbobusa

4100 miles.

Do you really want a 125?

They're almost unusable outside of the city, depending on where you live.

underaged b&

Nuuuuu
Ban kitkat, this one is good

Post selfie.

canada kun. The bike looks clean.

I wouldn't mind. It looks like this guy takes it too shitty rocky areas, so it must be decent.

They top out at like 75mph, maybe 80 with a tailwind and a decent slope.

Fine for the city, but you've got zero passing power above 50.

Imo a pre-gen Ninja 250 ('88-'07) would be a better purchase, they should run you about the same sort or money as the CBR125 but they're much more usable as a vehicle overall.

>tfw rolled ankle pretty badly at dog park over weekend
>it's been low 30s every morning when I head to work
>supposed to be a shitty weather weekend

T-that's okay... it's not like I wanted to ride anyway, right?

Trust me you want to clear coat it at the very least.

I'd clear coat you bb

-CTA

Oh my

I know that fucking feel.

>Rolled both ankles horribly this morning
>Can put weight at them and stand still without pain but at the same time can hardly walk
>Been raining all week, weekend forecast is sunny
>Haven't ridden in two weeks because out of town

My dad rolled his ankle recently, tore all the tendons in his foot, needs surgery and he wont be able to ride for 6 months because its his gear foot

Nice chicken strips.

post ur chicken strips fagget

I am about to drop a work of great autism on you /dbt/.

I present: Dani pedrosa holding a hat in front of his dick in order to possibly conceal a podium boner

Wha'ts your 4 bike garage /dbt/ ?

Fucking failure

no

>tfw your gs500 failed yearly inspection
>tfw it's because LED blinkers blinking too fast
>tfw it's because it's too loud whi 90% of motorcycles on the streets are louder
>tfw can't drive because of it
life is super

here's sound:

vocaroo.com/i/s1VfH7awMr7d

>KTM 1290 Superduke
>KTM 690 Enduro w/ extra set of sumo wheels
>restored CBR250RR w/ whole parts bike of spares
>restored Kawasaki ZXR750 w/ parts bike

I wonder what happened to that euro user who had that gorgeous ZXR750, haven't seen him around in a while.

>had scooter accident
Toyota on the wrong side of the road
>behind a blind corner
>60km/h knee of justice
After 4 days i was already limping around, bumming rides to go get a new bike

hey i know these bikes

my first ever bike was a 76 ct 90 :D

it needed more love than any other baiku ive had but that was kinda the fun of it. hoon around in the canals with it for a bit - now its time to check the points gap. check the timing with your custom home made timing light made out of a flashlight bulb and a switch. pull those valve covers off and set the tappet clearence.

im getting feels right now.

sold my baiku

its gonna get picked up on saturday

hold me

It's my everyday bike and I had a brain injury last year. The fact I can ride at all still makes me happy.

I've been starting to get it over a bit more in the last few months but I'm nowhere near where I was still.

They're great bikes. I've got a handful of them at work. Mine have been pretty much bullet proof. I shred through rear tyres and burn a little bit of oil, but I've never had any major problems. Not bad for a bike running 5-8 hours a day.

austin.craigslist.org/mcy/5560424025.html

Which one of you guys

Toblerone spine man?

Nah, that's Postiem8.

You're thinking of R1 guy, who had a white and red ayylmao gen R1.

right? they are awesome as fuck. initially when i bought it i needed to do the a rectifier upgrade after learning to use a voltmeter (i owe knowing how to use one to my old CT)

wont lie, when i clicked the search by my butthole was puckered. this bike is 50 years old, and i NEED to be able to get to work....are there parts for this guy???

BOOOYAH there are shit tons of aftermarket/OE parts for these things. apparently old dudes love them. found a community forum dedicated to the CT, found a rectifier and installed it. still had a running issue so then i took out the headlight bucket and had to test each and every connector. found a few shitty ones, and after that i was golden.

what year are the bikes you use? are they more recent or do these things not get produced anymore?

kek

The CBR is incredible, every time I open the garage door I am stunned by just how good it looks in real life

>broke one go pro stand clip a few days back
>nothing super glue can't fix
>first attempt to attach it breaks off again
>no worries I still have one more
>get to class today and go to remove go pro
>second one breaks off
REEEEEEEEEEE

>buying chinese

iktfb

Welcome back, Aussie-chan. Don't change your R1; it's already sexy as fugg.

>posting on a chinese

So, I'm in the market for a new pair of gloves. I'm torn between a few pairs, but the biggest decision I need to make is if I should get full gauntlet or just short cuff gloves. Other than a 10 minute ride to work, my riding consists of sported canyon riding. There isn't a track in my state and I doubt I'll get to ride one for at least a few years.

I like the look, concept, and safety provided by full gauntlet, but the shorter cuff gloves seem to be easier to deal with, still over pretty darn good protection of the hands, and look pretty neat.

I ride full gear all the time cause I'm a mil fag and do t want to get fucked if I don't. I also do t want a skin graft, so that also factors into wearing a jacket all the time. So I won't look like a goober with full gauntlet and short sleeves.

Any way, thanks for any input.

Are there any good pants I could get to wear under a work uniform? Or are all of them too baggy and bulky to work underneath?

kevlar underpants with protectors

Did a lil over 2000 miles in under 5 days on my bikeweek trip. Not including my ride home

Nah. The guy you're thinking of had a red and white cross plane. Mines an 07.

>Postiem8
I'd kind of assumed people had stopped using that lol.
>I'm also Bungkneeanon

The CT90 isn't in production anymore, but the CT110 is, albeit it's only really sold in Asia and India now.

We (Australia Post) use them as mail carriers. Until 2009 you pretty much could only get them as ex-post bikes. We auction them off at 25,000km and replace them. We changed over to NBC110s (unfortunately) a couple years ago though, so the CT110 supply in Australia will dry up over time as we replace them all.

My depot is fairly active so we're mainly NBC110s now. I think mine is 2013 or 2014 model, but I forget. They added a chain guard right before they stopped making them for us and mine doesn't have that.

We've got one out back that's an 83 or 84 model though. It still runs. No fourth gear though.

You could pretty much source any part you need from Australia since there are so many here. Worst case scenario the engine comes out with two bolts and you can get a replacement for a couple hundred bucks. Can get one with roller cams for a bit more if you're after a bit more go.

I never went anywhere m8. Just been busy working on the CBR and mainly posting about that when I have.

I need to respray the left panel anyway is all. Other than that I'll be doing a tail tidy, flush mount indicators, and an Akrapovic system when I get to it.

I want to get a second set of fairings done up in Blaze Orange with black accenting eventually for laughs.

Gauntlet for sure.

Sydney to Mt. Gambier.

I've seen worse/10

I got Alpinestars SP-2 and I absolutely love them. $130, and if they wore out today, I'd buy another pair in a heartbeat.

What did you sell user?

interesting i did not know that. Yeah i was loving the ease of working on the thing. need to get access to a wire connect that sits just above the clutch pedal shifter? go ahead n drop the motor down, two mounting bolts and you're good (if i remember right I had to move something else outta the way tho too.)

but still. was run to ride, own, and maintain. if the thing coulda done more than 45 in the high mode of the transmission i probably woulda kept it.

i seem to be able to find good bikes with no mileage on them.

>the CT90 I bought only have 2600 miles on it

>my first REAL baiku, my nanner ninja, only had 4300 on the odo when i bought it a month ago