>Open Tournaments:
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

Old thread:

>he plays WILD

What does /hsg/ think of Rafaam (The Supreme Archaeologist)?

Anybody here play Duelyst? are you hyped for the new expansion?

Behold, the superior tempo card (of Stormwind)

so im new, and made a mage deck

and i went to play vs people and this guy was a mage too so I thought it would be a good game

this dude starts pulling out crazy cards, like all of his cards cost the same as mine but had like 50 effects

and then he had a c'thun(?) card that he was saving

I just surrendered once he got a card that gave him 3 free spells

what am I supposed to do against that? how do i get those cards?

What is the single most cancerous, casual friendly, aggro face fucking shit deck to play against and climb the ranks with right now?

Should I put in Kodos or does this look good?

>they dusted their LoE legendaries

You pay*

If you're not planning to spend money on the game then just stop here. It's almost impossible to catchup as a newbie

here, let's break it down
>reno
meme card
>finley
aggro cancer
>elise
*tips fedora*
>rafaam
SHIT varian desu

>he didnt

Karazhan cant come fast enough. Really though

This is the second time I've accidentally fireballed my face instead of putting it back into my hand.

Why is this an option?

i am so excited

i have never been around for a new expac/adventure its gonna be HYPE

This game is starving for content. How is this acceptable from an AAA company such as Blizzard?

Idk but i do it all the time on mobile.

I fucking hate touch screens.

it is pretty hype. Every week a new meme will be sprouted infornt of your very eyes. Really the time when hearthstone becomes fun

So tell me, how many Legendaries do you have (Not including Adventure Lego's)?

What's your favorite class?

I remember this. This was before the patron nerf. They literally used the patron deck, which was WAY cheaper than most of the other meta decks.
You just needed wing one out of BRM and a couple rares.
At least use wallet or something.

Remember this?

>the elements will destroy you

ive got 6 non-adventure legos

favourite class is warrior and rogue

why do you ask

Never saw that one, but my how times have changed. The SMOrced has become the SMOrcer.

Or this?

>see a cool deck I want to try
>remember that I dusted Mrrgl, Elise, Nice Guy Rag and a few other legendaries
>console myself with my double Hogger Shaman meme deck
>tfw it doesn't console me

>tfw disenchanted my 2 golden journeys from below and now i want to craft them again
>tfw i probably will

I am, when it's coming out though? If it's at the same time as new adventure....

Why would people dust anything?

Are you poor?

How do we make Rogue more ladder-viable without making Miracle too strong in tournament?

Dumpster Auctioneer, buff board control

Miracle is already ladder viable. Deathrattle rogue is already ladder viable. If you didnt netdeck so much you would know shitter. Hell even Tempo Rogue is ladder viable

Not to mention C'thun Rogue, or even its more meme cousin: C'thun Reno Rogue

>tfw you match up against C'thun Warrior as C'thun Rogue

Holy hell, that matchup is deliciously free.

Tell me about it. You have all the time in the world to be as greedy as possible with your Blade of C'thuns.

I always manage to Shadowcast my Brann so I have a 1/1 copy of him and then play him with the coin from Tomb Pillager to guarantee pulling C'thun off twice.

>you play Anub'arak from Journey on a Control Warrior
>They strangle for some turns removing him and the Nerubian
>Eventually they concede
after the 5th Anub in a row

>swap Argent Horserider for 1x Windspeaker and 1x Bloodlust
>swap Flame Juggler and the Mrrgl I dusted for two Eternal Sentinels
>tfw huge damage since no one suspects +18 damage on totem boards or total 26 damage from Faceless

My list is faster and more tempo-oriented, but I still keep 1x Shadowcaster, 1x Shadowstep, and 1x Blade of C'thun for slow MUs. You always have time to draw into them against C'thun Warrior, so basically every game ends in an 18+ C'thun -> Shadowstep, mini-Brann C'thun. It's absolutely gross.

>play Aggro Shaman
>Win Streak from 18 to 11
>still feel like a Shieldbearer
*sigh*

>Playing against a Mill Rogue with a slow Control deck

Why is Hunter card draw so shit? Even Call of the 8 and Savannah don't feel like enough justification.

Because they're finally paying the price. They had an excess in card draw, and now they have a lack of it in exchange.

Can you please post your c'thun rogues?
I'm having fun in casual with reno cthun nzoth rogue and i want to try something similar to start laddering.

Sure, this got me to rank 3 so far this season.

i don't really see a reason to run doomcaller and thaurissan in cthun warrior ? Is it really a must ? What would be some good substitutes ?

Brann-Doomcaller is used as a way to overpower other control decks. C'thun Warrior doesn't pump up C'thun to be particularly big, so instead this version of the deck tries to make two more to beat out opponents as equally slow as themselves.

The best substitutes would be other extra reach options for the heavy control mirror, such as Elise.

Put a snake trap out then play vulture

he cares that other people play a game mode that blizzard created as a process of them being too lazy to balance the game and be shills XD

its funny how cards are arbitrarily in standard

While I admire the creativity, that's a two-card 7-mana draw three. Why not just throw in two Loot Hoarders and two Azure Drakes while cutting Tracking and three other cards?

>When a netdeck aggro player above rank 10 starts chimping out with the emotes because he's a turn away from winning.

I'd like to think these people are just trilling, but considering the average aggro player's intelligemce, I wouldn't be surprised if these people genuinely feel accomplished despite playing flavor of the meta autopilot decks.

Because you also get the 3 1/1's which give synergy.
I also run infest, in case I get the snakes and not the buzzard. Then after snake trap procs infest them, thats a 2 card 5 cost draw 3 (random beasts). I dont net deck never have been playing since beta. My hunter deck only gets around rank 12. These tactics make you not a pure face hunter, but have come in handy more than a few times.

Huh, neat. With Infest that does seem useful, assuming it isn't cleared before you can play it. I like it.

Adventures aren't as hype on release as they are when you play all wings back to back. Weekly wing release feels sluggish and the meta doesn't go into a harsh experimental mode like it does during new card expansions, since it's only like 6 or so cards at a time.

Will LoE, BRM and TGT all rotate out on the exact same day? I need to know if I can count on a huge dust surplus once Kara comes or not.

Yes

What was Karazhan like? I never got the chance to raid through it.

I never got the chance to clear anything but Naxx and some of Ulduar :( would love if there was a way to see every raid wing as a cinematic experience instead of a wipe montage...

And with a good enough card draw you can double down, set snake trap, play buzzard as bait, they kill the buzzard, but you draw 3 cards because it procs before blizzard dies, then infest the snakes. Giving you 6 cards. I only run one of each in my deck so normally it's just one or the other.

>he plans to play standard forever

You do realize Wild gets more varied every year, too, and constantly shifts in tone, right?

Some people just can't have fun, gotta power game....

>WILD

>pןıʍ

>2 sprint

Whyyyy

>He doesn't like Wild

Explain yourself, laughing women.

You mean like playing the most broken deck to ever grace hearthstone that just gets worse with more expansions? Yeah, sounds like fun.

Wait what? Two adventures and an expansion are rotating out when a single adventure comes out? That's going to kill deck diversity.

we are so fucking dead

I AM RAFAAM, THE SUPREME ARCHAEOLOGIST

he is great card to get some board control back

>he is a great card to get some board control back
What the fuck im a seeing here? Thats is beyond normal retardation

far too slow to be relevant ever, other than in like druid maybe

How does this Friendly Feud thing work?

If I have a 5 win mage quest for 50g, if I finish the quest vs a friend, I get 100g?

The average hearthstone player.

Could have just answered my question.
I'm a 3rd year resident, I don't have all the time in the world to fritter away like you do.

Regardless, I got my answer elsewhere.

>tfw 6-0 in this brawl because people don't know what they should be taking from raven idol

how can you be THIS shit at the game lul

Why does aggro shaman work so well? I'm not even trying, yet I always end up with huge damage and game-winning swings by turn 5 or 6. Isn't this kind of dumb?

>playing this snoozefest more than once

Why are you doing this, nigga?

play a friend

NA nunu #11881

WTF

Tunnel Trogg
Totem Golem
Totemic Tuskarr :DDS
4 mana 7/7
6 mana 5/5 with taunt that gets reduced cost for each totem you played
Doomhammer

the position has been filled, thankyou to all that applied.

doing shaman and priest win quests because I don't feel like playin either of those classes in constructed

Indeed wtf, why would you watch that garbage?

Does Infest work with Unleash the Hounds? Could you get reliable card cycle with 2x Infest, 2x Snake Trap, 2x Hounds and 1x Buzzard? I don't run any 1-drops, I just compensate with 2x Doomsayers and the Elekks. Loot Hoarders is probably overdoing it with the above.

>11 days for the magic cards i ordered to arrive
>im stucki here in the meantime

If I see just another secretard I'm going to neck myself

How similar are hearthstone and magic in your opinion?

one has rng and the other doesnt. Thats how similar they are

Enjoy your no lands

im enjoying the zendikar ones very much thank you

Not him but...

>getting zero lands after 2 mulls

You would feel so salty.

do you know how small of a percentage that is?

It happens quite often in mtgo for me.

inb4 playing digital, you shuffling cheater

Why does beating these endless streams of end of the month shamans with memes feel so good?

Because you failed at life and the only satisfaction you get is beating children at a children's cardgame?

Arch Thief Rafaam is possibly the single worst 9drop in the game to get board control back.

Need someone to spectate so I can get my free pack. Anyone on EU I can watch?

added :^)