/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3098

Zoroastrian Pictograph-plank Edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/(KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version: pastebin.com/weL41ehu
#KSGGames (Risk/Chess IRC Chat) :pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Pastebin:http: //pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin:pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ:pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie:shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map:zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw:skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines:ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas:mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes:mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite:newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink:writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10777549/
youtube.com/watch?v=TLNarMOGWeE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that's actually how hanako looked after the sex scene. in the fetal position and covered in sauce.

That's how shrimp looks raw man.

Zoom Zoom straight into my heart.

i wanna zoom zoom straight into her pants. and then her heart

If you're trying to get me to hate you, you're doing a terrible job.

New leaked drawing from yours truly.

Just replayed Lilly's path. My first replay. Still got the feels. I'll probably do Emi again next but I think I need to wait a bit.

is that benedict cumberbatch ?

Well, at least the hair looks decent.

Boldchin Cumblesnatch?

You're too kind.

>get me to hate you
That's not it man, I'm just saying I'm like how I am here in other places. More of a lowering of expectations, I'm still young as well, making things a bit different.

Still haven't replayed, as a lillybro

first playthrough was in 2012

>I'm like
I'm not* like
Fuck I can't type tonight man.

I see...

It's best we don't.
Seeing her leave twice is more than enough...

If you don't mind me asking, why not? Just curious, doesn't have to be a profound answer or anything.

It pushed me more towards the "Hisao a shit" camp.

>It pushed me more towards the "Hisao a shit" camp.
welcome. everyone lives here.

It's easy to say with hindsight and not being a dumb high-schooler anymore, but man...come on, Hisao!

>I see...
But do you man, I feel as though you're leaving things off early.

and yet all of our girls make him cum

she wouldn't have if she had a choice in the matter, fuck off

Please don't start this argument... again.

wasn't trying to start any argument. chicks just apparently like assholes

Well, my friends, I just spent the better part an hour reading through a Feels thread on /b/ and I feel like a piece of garbage. So, I'm going to try and go to bed.

I hope you all have a good morning, a fine day, a peaceful evening, and a night of dreams of your waifu or other such love. This would normally be there part where I tell you to go out and be good people or something, then threaten you in a passive aggressive manner, but I'm just going to tell you to just be Happy. Because you know what I'll do if you don't.

Love you.

Enjoy your rest man, and know that some things you aren't real.

Bendthatdick Cuminsnatch?

Yes. yes I do.

Alright man, I get nervous at some pointless stuff.
Your pic makes think of how justice is blind.

Or maybe that.
Lilly is the Chosen One.

kung pow was a great movie

That'd be pretty cool man, she could fight against all sorts of evil that plagues people's minds.

>This Summer
>Justice Is Blind
>But She Still Packs A Punch

The ending is immensely satisfying. I loved the whole route. It's just a big emotional investment and I'm happy with where I am atm

Feels are a funny thing.

unless they're the sad feels. then they're a sad thing

I'd watch it.

Never head of it.

I understand, user.

Dem music box feels.

It's been a few days but I'm going to shill it anyway.

strawpoll.me/10777549/

time for din din

Yes indeedy.

he was better endowed than i expected for a japanese guy, to be honest

Granted, all the characters are more or less modeled after Caucasians. I guess that goes for most 'anime'

>Feels thread
These things happen. Hope you feel fresh in the morning. See you around.

I guess you weren't expecting much then.

why is hanako so surprised?

Maybe Lilly told her something shocking.

like maybe lilly said she and hisao are officially dating?

So, what's everyone doing this evening?
What are you all listening to?
youtube.com/watch?v=TLNarMOGWeE

Relaxing. Currently listening to some drum n bass. Local radio station is all dance music and Saturday night they play all kinds of stuff. Currently have someone doing a dnb set.

Good morning /ksg/

Hooray for sleep, sleep feels good

Excellent.

G'morning, pol-dood.
I know that feeling.

You slept for so long I thought you're not coming back!
Did you diddle your doddle or something?

>spoiler

Is that a yes?

No, I was actually asleep for that 14 hours.
I diddled the doddle if that's what we're calling her prior to cooking dinner.

I meant no disrespect of course, I'm just teasing you a little bit about our previous conversation on that matter

It's fine.
I just found it funny.

902 to go

Well that's good then!

How was the "night"? Did I miss anything good here?

Not really.
We were more active than usual for a weekend, though.

And now we're back to sleepy mode I guess. Well it's sunday afterall

Well, my friends, what started as me trying to get to sleep turned into my grandfather catching me as I was stepping out the door and the two of us walking around the property with shotguns because thought he heard a bear. So after a couple of hours of walking and sitting on the porch with guns talking about bears and him telling me stories about hunting them, I'm wide awake... It's almost 5 AM and I still need a shower...

So how goes it for you?

I'll need some advice on social interactions but I don't want to blog.

Just another day at then.

I too wondered around my property warding off all the dangerous critters that reside here. Like the mighty... umm... fuck...

Only as sleepy as we make it.

Friend, there's probably like 5 people here at the moment, we don't give a shit what you do. Just add a katawa picture to the post and you can blog away.

>just another day at it

Friend, we went out looking for a bear and we saw a skunk. There's no shame in what you find wandering your property.

Sorry OP, but worst edition ever.
What does that shit mean?

I was supposed to say 'just another at the office then'
>There's no shame in what you find wandering your property.
It was a joke about how peaceful my countries wildlife is.

It was joke, perhaps too many levels deep.
But I assure you it's mildly funny once you understand.

Apparently has something to do with an ancient religion founded in Iran. Not exactly sure what it has to do with sex scenes censored with shrimp, but hey, I'm not one to judge my edition a couple of threads back wasn't all that good.

>It was a joke about how peaceful my countries wildlife is

Oooooh. Sorry friend. Been up for about 24 hours now, so it went right over my head.

Though in your defense, even timid animals can kill you. More people die here in the US to DEER than they do sharks or gators. Though I think that factors in car accidents, not straight up deer gorings...

>The joke pertaining to Zoroastrianism

I'm not the one that brought it up, and I only know about the religion in passing, so if you'd like to help out, it would be appreciated.

Don't worry user I get your shitty joke

Alright then,

So I've got a friend that I've known for 5ish years or so now, one of the few that I'd call friend, we've always got along really well so far, had our little jokes, could talk just about anything, things you wouldn't talk to your family or guy friends about. She usually is the shy type and doesn't actually open up to other people much except for, well, me. But the other day she came onto me and told me she want's to fuck. Now it's not that she's not attractive, by all means she's pretty much what I'd imagine being my type, but I have not really seen her as a sexual opportunity for all the time we've known each other and now I'm afraid that I'll ruin this relationship. I don't want to turn her down but I also don't want to rush in to this because, well, I don't want to fall in love again.So, wat do?

Have a semi-rare Hana.

>even timid animals can kill you.
You really don't understand my country.

>so if you'd like to help out, it would be appreciated.

There are a few running jokes throughout Veeky Forums one is the alteration of 'Japanese imageboard' to other South-East Asian nations and different forms of art I.e 'Mongolian Woodcarving Forum.'

The other running joke is that you can't post adult content on blue boards because it's a Christian Imageboard

So I took both and kind of amalgamated them together but instead of Christian I chose another religion, in this case Zoroastrianism and instead of Imageboard I chose Pictograph Plank.

Why is this relevant? The image chosen is one of the image that is displayed in game if you have H-content disabled.

Yay.

Well, was a proper relationship implied with the fugging?

It's easy: Be like Hisao and give her the D

No but with someone like her I know I couldn't make a distinction between casual sex and love.

Oh boy. Friend, have you tried explaining the latter half of what you wrote to her? If she's your friend, she'll understand and perhaps slow down, I doubt she'll just throw away the friendship over it. Take it slow, see where it goes, if it works out, fuck yeah, if it doesn't it MIGHT make the friendship a bit awkward.

I say use your best judgment.

Side note, I thank you for the Hana, that is one I do not have.

>you really don't understand my country

Well if I KNEW your country, that might help. I want to guess somewhere on the British Isles?

>the joke

OOOOOOH! That's actually pretty clever.

I suggest you find out what she wants before you proceed.

>Well if I KNEW your country, that might help
I wonder where kiwilad comes from?

>spoiler

I can't keep track of people around here. For all I know I'm just in here with one person who has a REALLY bad case of dissociative identity disorder.

But on that note, Kiwi birds, Friend. They get you with their fuzzy downage and lack of flight. They're vicious and hunt in packs.

> It was joke, perhaps too many levels deep.
>But I assure you it's mildly funny once you understand.

Probably explaining it would help

They already did, Friend. See

ksg mansion when

>That feel when you will never taste the french vanilla flavor of Lilly's lips
>That feel when you will never give a sleeping Emi a piggyback ride home
>That feel when you will never feel Rin's lips caress your hands as you feed her oranges
>That feel when you will never gaze at the stars with Shizune
>That feel when you will never wake up next to Hanako and take her into a loving embrace
>That feel when you will never feel a sleeping Misha press her soft body against you as you kiss her candy scented hair

>They're vicious and hunt in packs.
Yes. That's why they're endangered.

That's the problem with being a vicious predator, every time you meet up to mate either party runs the risk of becoming a meal for the other. It doesn't help when your insides are a solid, yet creamy mass of green fruit-like meat. Sadly, roughly 99% of all kiwis meet their end to their own mate, usually DURING the mating process; or are caught, beheaded, delimbed and sold in fruit markets around the world . Horrible stuff.

>Katawa Inklings

I need more of this in my life, are there any more?

Lovely.

>are there any more?
Not that I'm aware of.

Nth for a happy Hana!
Is this edition what happen when a slightly autistic guy try to make a joke?

I'm not autistic...

Just a bit

It's ok though, you will be like our autistic little brother!

Feeling kinda bored, but too lazy to do anything on a sunday afternoon...

I will name you Johnny

Goodmorning cripple-fuckers!

G'morning, dood.

Anyway are you going to try and explain that joke or are you just going to cry for a while?

Good morning, man. Feeling fresh today?