Cheap insurance

Which insurance company would I use for the cheapest basic coverage in the USA as a 19 year old?

I'm a girl btw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P-nVuczGWWU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've been shopping around and it seem the bigger companies like progressive and state farm are giving me the best quotes. Smaller companies all want to charge me a lot more

ayy gimme number and lemme holla u

I'll checkm out thanks

Nah

>19 Year Old
>"i'm a girl btw, lol :)"

you're better of walking and not getting yourself and other people hurt.

you'll pay less insurance aswell

You're a woman, guarantee to write off your car in the first year or two. Might as well get full coverage so you can get something nicer later

>people are replying to this thread

by an older car, go on parents insurance

Tits or gtfo slagathor, you know the rules.

Apparently you don't know the rules.
Tits or gtfo only applies to a female bragging about her gender when it isn't relevant to the thread.
Considering the thread is about insurance and being a bitch affects that, it's relevant.
Newfag.

>this whiteknighting faggot

ITT: girl Veeky Forums feels

>tfw you stain your seats when you're on your period

Aaaaand here come the white knight cuckolds

How is that even remotely close to white Knighting?
Calling out you faggots for not knowing the board culture is not white Knighting.
What a half assed aversion tactic.

Google, google, google.

Is this seriously a problem, like that bad?

You need the Depot.

youtube.com/watch?v=P-nVuczGWWU

Mga insurance company. Or gainsco. They're the same company. Its was the cheapest for me when I was 18

For a great low rate you can get online, go to The General and save some time!

Duh.

You're going to be better off getting on your parent's policy and paying them every month. If that's not an option, shop around online at bigger insurance companies to get quotes, and call smaller companies to get quotes from them.

Everybody knows 15 minutes can save you 15% by switching to GEICO.

Because she included that she's a girl as a separate paragraph thus you are wrong thus white knight

OP what's your name address and social security number? I'll look up some quotes for you.

Nah, you're just a faggot with no argument.