What's your favorite tuning house?

What's your favorite tuning house?

honda motorsports

Spoon or Mines

Top Secret but RE Ameniyama (sp) is a close second.

where did this meme come from?

RWB

Jun, Mugen, and Spoon baby

RE Amemiya

:^

RE Amemiya, famiglia.

DIY, faggots

I'll never remember it, lol. But yeah, what that guy does to a rotary is just magic.

RE Amemiya.

>mines
Mines nigger

World Automotive Technologies.

Top secret

he looks like jap-merchant! :x

It's WAT Automotive Technology retard.

Same, Smokey is the fucking man.

>world automotive technology automotive technology

Roush

WAR Automotive Technology, lads

WAT automotive tecnologies
racing division

Maruha Motors Co.
>Miata Tuner

>all these Rotary tuners
>nobody mentions Panspeed

Koenig for the mental

Subaru Technica International of course :^)

White head performance

1st for carlo abarth

Haggard Garage / Haggard Racing Co.

Mah nigga

my own when i finish uni. i will have a big garage and polish my car, all original parts, cleaned by hand with a microfiber cloth. i'll keep that baby so pristine that if anyone walks within 10 meters they get shot. yeah tuned alright. tuned to be a sex machine.

I'm a big fan of Heffner and Lingenfelter.

>ywn be rich and and have a garage filled with nipboxes from the 70's through 90's

Worst feel

Off the top of my head I'd say Brabus because they simply do not give a damn.

>let's take a contender for the world's most luxurious car
>and inject it with 900 horses so it'll outrun Hellcats to 60 and keep up with Lamborghinis on top speed

Leave it to 12 yo weebs to mention irrelevant "tuning houses."

///AMG

I... I don't know about tuning companies, truthfully. All I know is that the only woman who ever turned me on and who ever will is Harle from Chrono Cross. God, I can just picture her curling her pinky to the corner of her mouth--then letting out a little fart--and saying, "looks like it iz time for a farti parti"; after "farti parti" she would somehow manage to put the (TM) logo on it even though she was talking in real life. She's the only one who could be able to do that... I know it in my heart.

I'm just gonna go ahead and quote you in my post... You too, buddy, if you'll join me in my life journey. No: OUR life journey. Me and Harle.

I want to find some food that's more gassy than beans, and wear sploof underwear so as not to offend her clown nose when I toot toot during our "farti parti" (again, she would put the trademark symbol there even though she would be speaking to me in real life with no text, I swear, only Harle could...). A sploof is a device that you blow through when smoking marijuana in your house. It dissipates the smell. I would like to fit one in my underwear so as not to offend her little clowny nostrils... oh fuck Harle, I'm cumming for you. And not only am I cumming for you, but I am waiting for your farties. You don't have to sploof nothing up for me, ma peche. Your toots to me are like froot loops.

I hope she's listening. I hope they make a sequel to Chrono Cross, and that it stars Harle. Oh fuck, I want to rub her mole. I want to rub my secret mole onto her facial mole.

Once I get my car I intend to put a sign up over my garage for this.

>I might incorporate too and get a dealer license so I can write off loses on my taxes

AMG

If I could survive fixing up cars I'd make WAT Automotive Technologies a real shop near where I live and repair and mod cars for people.

halfords

Probably Sharkwerks or Callaway.