Who would pay this much for a mk4 Jetta just because it's rhd?

Who would pay this much for a mk4 Jetta just because it's rhd?

t. Mk4 Jetta owner

This is legitimately hilarious

Yes it's overpriced in general. But someone will probably buy it for that much or close to it and really enjoy it.

Veeky Forums digs too much on people for liking cars for the wrong reasons. Who cares? If someone gets enjoyment out of their car and isn't trying to shove their ideas into someone else's brain, that's amazing! I would never stance or bag my car. I don't understand it. But some people like broccoli which I also hate. So who gives a fuck.

14k is really high but it has expensive 3pc wheels. Air ride and a management system so not just bags. And it's a GLI. Which is the highest trim we got in the states. My Coworker just scored a black on black GLI 5spd 1.8t with 58k for 8400$ from our dealership on a trade in. And a 3yr warranty.

Except stancefags don't like cars, they like attention, and their modifications are ridicule-worthy.

even stance is borderline understandable, but a rhd? now that's just trying too hard to be a hipster, also how did that thing get past us import?
and who the fuck would stance a fucking family saloon of all cars in the world

Is this your first time seeing a stanced Jetta?

Ah I see. Thanks.

I assumed he wanted 14k because it was a rhd GLI in the states.

I'm not hating or anything brother. I'm just wondering what made this thing worth so much.

>mods add to the value of a car
>tasteless mods at that

they're called Bora here and yes. what a stupid and useless car to dump loads of money into.

You want a mark 4 RHD jetta? I'll sell you a Bora (UKDM Jetta) for $5000 including shipping

Where are you? I love the mk4 Jetta/Bora and they are pretty praised here. I'm assuming that it's different there?

No family I'm happy with my burger spec bora thanks.

Literally only owned by stancefags.

whoever praises them, passat or golf are better choices. even if you don't like vw (which is understandable) you can always choose from many competitors. never met anyone positively saying anything about bora except for 1.9 tdi engine.

I know a guy with a 1.9TDi Bora that's been sitting in his garden for 5 years. It's been slowly rusting away, and he's been trying to sell it the entire time. The average cost for a Bora with no MOT is around £500, he's asking £3000 because of a boost controller, window tint and coilovers.

VWfags are retarded

shame, 1.9tdi is the only good thing about it.

I offered him £700 for a few months back (still above market value but there's really not all that much wrong with it, just needs brake pads and some welding on the rear arches) but he spent 10 minutes ranting about all his "sik mawdz" and "tite swag" before "settling" and "getting real" and asking £2700.

Shit, here in viking-commieland a MKIV Bora sells for around 2500 dollars on a good day in good condition

If it was rhd no one would buy it. Rhd is not made for civilized driving, only bongers and indians do that shit. Or is it somalians?
Regardless, that price is extremely extreme

Nips, too.

>rhd conversion
>airlift manuel management
kek

GLIs were 6 speed, GLS had 5.

some people want to exterminate entire races - but who gives a fuck right? Let them do what they want.

Here in America, the MK4 VW Jetta is one of the most often stanced cars.