FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jwWC_R0jUW1c5k0BUTyStxd3bdP7XULeticRyDCYz2Q/edit?usp=sharing
>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL WE HIT 750 POSTS OR 250 IMAGES
>KEEP THE OP PICTURE GAME-RELATED YOU IDIOTS

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1wtQWcWo1jTl3q7rOpZ9nU1ENJQP3SB2S5pjJX3bruj0/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And the link to the thread before the deleted one

>thread got purged
Alright then.

Wonder what that was about.

God dammit OP, I was so close to beating you with an OP of the newest teaser. You had one job.

>>KEEP THE OP PICTURE GAME-RELATED YOU IDIOTS

Is that why it got pruned?

Maybe it had something to do with the OP picture being of some random little girl instead of something recognizably FNAF-related.

Honestly, what did the last thread guy THINK was going to happen with an OP picture like that? If one of you jerk-offs does something dumb like that again, I'll just have to make a better thread with a proper OP image, regardless of how many shitposters bitch about it.

No the image didn't break any rules, so it would have had to have been that either a mod/janitor specifically got upset about the OP and deleted it, one got lazy and was deleting all posts by a user (who happened to be the OP), or enough people (or one guy spamming it) reported it.

I expect someone to make a /fn2f/ genral now.

>purging a well-developed thread because of an OP picture that isn't even NSFW
I'm not even the OP, and I'm mad
Fuck, I've seen numerous other thriving generals with meme images in the OP that have nothing to do with their subject.

That retarded new janitor is finally becoming a real nuisance.
The benis-triggered user also could've switched IPs to spam reports against it, but that's less likely.

Use it for the next thread.

And yes, it's the safest assumption, since Connie is not something immediately recognizable as FNAF-related.

How about we just stick to the animatronics for the OP posts instead of benis people.

>mod/janitor specifically got upset about the OP and deleted it

Considering we do have one of them who recently started randomly deleting posts and pictures no matter how FNAF-related they are, it's also possible.

Five Nights, Two Freddies?

benis shit confirmed for unrelated

diaper posters stop making threads

Just because other people act stupid doesn't mean that you should act stupid with them, user.

A notoriously furry general that regularly toes the lines for site rules and culture made an OP with a picture of some pedophile's little girl OC. Why the fuck are you surprised?

>all that bitching about the previous OP being Connie
Bootyblasted samefag spamming reports confirmed.

Fuck off. Benis is a disgusting fucking pedophile.

>everyone who hates what I like is one person!

Tigger, please, few people like benis and even less like Connie.

You understand that benis's shit is awful and the people who like him are the minority, right?

>previous thread gets deleted because of OP picture
>Y-You guys are just b-bootyblasted! Waaaaaah!

Sup Guys.

Man, her endohead is cuter than her faceplates.
Those eyes sell it.

I understand it opens up so mechanics can fix or replace the endoskeleton, but that seems very dangerous seeing it might easily break or glitch.

Fazbear doesn't give a shit about safety. If anything, more potential work-related accidents is to be welcomed as it makes the weekly night guard disappearances stand out less.

I'm really hoping at least ONE of the animatronics' faces fuck up when it tries putting iself back together, and it wanders the halls looking like it got a Cobain Crewcut

Scott would be doing everyone a disservice to not go for that kind of design.

Glitched Animatronic movement.
Wonder if they actually move in the cameras now, or is there is a camera at all..

>or is there is a camera at all..
That would be interesting. Considering the whole industrial feel makes people theorize that the setting might be some kind of warehouse or factory, do you guys think it might be possible for the "security room" to be in some kind of overseer office, with windows you move to and look out of to physically keep an eye on animatronics below?

Or maybe you have to go to the animatronics to check on them; wasn't there some gameplay of climbing in the vents in the trailer?

Any other ideas on how this game could work without cameras?

You'd have to go from office to office when they enter, maybe?

i don't normally like to post wips but i thought that this face was cute.

Nice.

That is indeed a very cute face and it makes me hyped to see the eventual colored version.

I thought it was like an underground bunker, like that mountain one in America, surely I believe you have to run from room to room to see where the animatronics are going.

Seems like fun gameplay.

also this.

There definitely seems to be even more animation this time around going by that shot inside the vents, yeah. However, I'm not sure if Scott would experiment further beyond what FNAF4 did, since the lack of some omniscience on the part of the player seemed to annoy a lot of people. So we might still have some interface here.

DO YOU SUCK DICKS?!

I'd say I lack the charisma to ever be able to put myself in a situation where I could suck dick, but I can't imagine seducing a man requiring much effort.

It was only a reference user calm down.

Wow, that really sexist user. Men aren't lusty meat robots piloted by their dicks, you know.

They are, actually. There are always exceptions but most men are down to fuck most of the time.

Source: I am one and know many others.

>I'd fuck any bitch.
K den.

Chapter 6 of Dust Bunny was finished yesterday for those that were absent: docs.google.com/document/d/1wtQWcWo1jTl3q7rOpZ9nU1ENJQP3SB2S5pjJX3bruj0/edit?usp=sharing

focused mostly on Oracle and Dusty, dealing primarily in how a sentient robot would come to terms with having some degree of free will in a human run society. It also features finger tugging, mechanical work, and family photographs.

You and your friends might actually have mental problems. Constantly wanting sex like that isn't normal.

As long as she's even a little attractive. I ain't picky. Standards of physical beauty go down even lower if there's an emotional attachment, since you stop caring as much then.

K.

>tfw I'll never torture Dusty

>has not read anything written by or about a male in the last 6000 years

who is the worst __fag here

Listen, I know tumblr likes to try and brainwash people into think that mental illnesses are widespread and beneficial, but you can't keep tricking yourself like this.

who-is-the-worst-___fag-here fags are the worst

Write a torture fic then if it'll make you happy, people have written those about actual OCfags, you won't break my heart, I promise.

Ghost. Kill him.

So you're saying all men are sex tools....

Kek.

>implying the boring majority is as interesting as the fucked up minority

>the stereotype that guys like to have sex didn't exist until at least 2007 when tumblr was founded

holy shit

But what if we want to make her happy?

>filename
>there's still tex in the image

>Men like sex
Well duh, it's a pleasurable experience.
So so fucking women.

>people have written those about actual OCfags
I know, I wrote one about Springtwerp. It basically sapped me of all my creative juices in regards to torture.

That camera is recording a very private area Ghost...

I'm saying that obsession with sex is an actual mental disorder, and tumblr loves to glorify those.

Howso? I could write a oneshot, I draw her enjoying life a fair bit as well anyways. And despite the recent chapter, I think Dust Bunny is generally more happy than it is miserable.

>Tex in the image
Please God not again daddy I'll scrub harder next time

I wonder why Springtwerp never comes to visit anymore

I wonder if it has anything to do with YOU, creepyanon

>not photoshopping smaller Tex's onto the text on the sign to her left, or onto the book in her hands, or onto the logo on her pants
Honestly, if you're gonna try to do a funny at least make it not garbage

I meant that just in general. Not so much as story or stuff. Considering that one user wants to break her, well I want keep her smiling.

You do realize your post will make Ghost tell Springtwerp to draw something, right?
Wait, is that your plan?

The blow this plane.

It was 2 months ago. If he was gonna leave because of it he would've done so long before now

Survivors?

NO

Mask off, unplease?

Have we started the fire?

Are you Bad_Ideas? Because I think he's the only writefag who's consistently into torture stuff.

Of course.

No
We just let it burn

Yes, the fire rises.

Calm down, Foxy, nows not the time for fear.

No, I'm ShadowBon

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother.

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.

Baneposting is literally over 4 years old. Why the fuck is such an old forced meme still prevalent?

Do you feel in charge.

It appeals to the lowest common denominator.

Private area? The photo area is open to the public, I don't know what you are talking about.

Ghosts it's a kids restaurant, don't.

Nice meme. You got any rare pepes or dank troll science comics to drop on me next?

>logo is on the wrong side of her pants
Bravo

Do as you please.

And cast out into the cold world that we know, and endure.

Nice catch.

You're 4 years old.

Hi there fellow FreddyPoster

Thanks for the find user, you're a better booty starer than me.

Wow, Harold really changed after he left the Hub...

That's adorable.

Reposting a Chicken headshot for the new thread.
Bullshit I bet you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose!
Every part of bootcamp in that movie was fucking gold. R Lee Emery was amazing, shame he's never in anything anymore.
Clearly it's Bud, what a dickhead.

I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already I man by then it was nothing but BLINDING.

A JELLY DOUGHNUT