>Is it worth evolving X?
pogotoolkit.com/

>Some questions answered
pastebin.com/spEFYmPw (embed) (embed)
Fresh with updates!

>Pokemon strengths and earning xp
thesilphroad.com/research

>IV Calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbtIc33K45iU1ScUnkB0PlslJ-eLaJlSZY47sPME2Uk/copy

>Pokemon moves DPS
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vj1nsbsIE7FVPFWE-ZRFNgoszfgfDJ1MiT81d8XbPug/htmlview?sle=true#

>Information on spoofing
pastebin.com/KCVr1HjB (embed) (embed)

>Scanner set up guide
pastebin.com/QX93SCMV (embed) (embed)

>Scan request Discord channel
discord.gg/GfREGwz

>underage babby scanner app (still buggy)
github.com/mchristopher/PokemonGo-DesktopMap/releases

First for bots

>bank
>credit
How does it feel being cucked by the chosen people?

>go to forum where I downloaded
>check last messages
>no mention of bot

im a parent and people playing this game keep trying to socialize with my children (age 5 and 8), should i call the cops?

i think it's safe to assume botters are NEET fags who pretend to be important in society

my pokestops aren't refreshing, i can catch pokemon, and use the stops but it's been fucking 15 minutes and nothing will refresh what the fuck is happening

banned

Yes, adults who play Pokemon are often pedos.

safe to assume you're not an adult and will therefore be banned from this site

lmao, cya kid

>banned for walking
yeah okay faggot

No I'm an adult who plays Pokemon. I'm speaking from experience.

How have your sales been going famalan

Two accounts sold in the past 8 hours and one with few bids at the moment. Craigslist wasn't helping seems like ebay got more buyers.

just because I have high level pokemon people say I ruined the game? wtf

misty a gym leader but she can get it

How much did you sell them for?

holy shit

Can anyone tell me what the fuck is that white rectangle below your pokemons attack abilities.
There's just a date from probably when you caught the bitch, and a blank spot below it

stop leveling you shitlord

how do i find lapras's? i seen some niggas with like 9 of them how the fuck?

do i just autistically scan with pokevision or something?

>when I was working and going to school

You mean back before you retired a millionaire? Yeah what are you doing now

Take a good look in the mirror faggot

It used to show where you caught it. But niantic broke it.

but this is not TWD, we will be pokewalkers?

One level 20 for $80 and other level 15 for $49.99, sold a level 21 for $99 on Craigslist. 3 more bots reaching 20, will create 5 more accounts if the sales are good.

Eurofag here.
Ebay mods keep deleting my offers so I can't put up any accounts there.

Might try to sell them for BTC somewhere though.

I want TWD smartphone AR game.
An actual good one.

They mass remove a bunch of them from time to time.

I at least have respect for you for making money off of this.

There are a lot of people here who are so retarded that they think botting to a level 20 account or taking a gym with a computer script makes them good at something, and these are the people who need to be killed.

I do hope you get banned and have to go back to your day job selling stolen pills though.

You're using google accounts I guess?
Any idea how to prevent google from wanting my phone number? Already made like 5 accounts.

Post on pokemen facebook groups, the dude who talked me into doing this is making big bucks on facebook groups. Usually the got team facebook groups for each city. He does the transaction using PayPal. Last time I asked he was in the $1k

They're all gonna charge back when their accounts get banned in a few days.

>accounts get banned in a few days.

Yeah, sure they will. You'll be saying the same thing this time next week.

Ignore this

>Chan
btw only you see your pokemon nickname

They've announced that the banwave is coming this week.

which btw is FUCKING DUMB

not my image
i'm not a weaboo fucking shit

Download free texting/calling app
They give your unique new number
Enter in google
Wait for code in text

I am a NEET got almost $0 in actual bank account, will spend all this money in a new bike for commuting and empty bank account in 2 days, its a debit card :^)

Yeah quit being a small-time scammer you fucking nigger

Nice source

was it always like that? i swear it wasnt the first few days.

>$1000
>big bucks

LOLOLOLOL

>this week
>its sunday and still no bans
yeah ok buddy, I'm shitting my pants

>$1k for literally no work over two days

That's okay, they'll still get the message.

no because any dumbfuck can put inappropriate names and children might play this

>I am a NEET
Ahhhh, it all makes sense.

Alright then m8

lol suck my cock nigger

but people already do that with their account names fuckwad

Just make it an opt-in feature that's initially disabled by parental controls. Not fucking difficult.

Well I'm bored of Pokemon go
>What do I do with my life now?

kys

you cant, it will block you from using a really offensive name on creation

end it

>implying NEET is not top tier

Do I have to use blue stacks or can I use Android for spoofing

Yeah right, *I'M* the nigger here

Good comeback, you just threw my own insult back at me

Low-IQ loser

>NEET
>top tier
doing nothing with your life is garbage tier. Consider suicide

then they can do the same with nicknames

have fun killing yourself in a few years

If you feel the need to cheat at this pathetic child's game then you are a scumbag loser and you should kill yourself, especially if you are white

Niggers and Mexicans don't know any better but if you're white you really are a piece of shit

I used to say the same thing to make myself feel better, till I went to college and fixed my shitty life.

Neet is fun for about 4 months, after that it's boring. No money, no chance of a gf, fucking up your whole life the longer you stay neet, leeching off your parents. Not worth it.

$1k seems like a lot. Open bot to farm account while I watch JoJo, contact potential buyers, sell and sit back.
>pic

I asked the dude and seems like he makes the buyer make the account, then he levels it up for him. No idea how he is convincing them to go through all that shit

People actually used to share stories and talk about the game in here. Then you guys started including spoofing and botting info in the OP and now it's just a troubleshoot forum. When people aren't spamming the thread about bots, it's just arguments back and forth between both sides.

We heard you the first 100 times. No one cares.

>all these mad fags.

if you feel to spend 2 weeks "walking" to play a childrens video game that will die in a months time then you should kill yourself, especially if you are white

I bet your parents are real proud of you ;)

>Niggers don't know better

I don't see any pyramids in Europe

Egyptian are not niggers you retard

You don't know shit
I've been playing this since 07/09, I was a walker for 2 weeks, I walked for 120+ kilometers and got to 22 without spoofing or even scanning
But I live in a rural area and it makes no fucking sense that pokemons only spawn in cities
I waited for Niantic to fix their shitty game but what did they do? Fucking disable core features instead such as the tracking and released the game in our solar system instead of fixing their fucking servers
I waited for 14 days and it only got worse
Go fuck yourself

I am not a neet, I just acknowledge that they are top tier.

Where I live you don't need to leech off parents to be a neet. When I spent 16 months living life NEET I was living in my own place, playing vidya and working out all day.

bosnian pyramids

>tfw in my senior year at uni studying CS and i'm still a horrible lazy person

feels bad mang

Get at Atlas because I'm pretty sure Egypt us in Africa. Go back to the faggot farm dustin

sure they are, sleep eat and go to uni

Why the fuck are you trying to reply to an obvious b8

>and go to uni

Do you even know what neet means you idiot? If you're a student, you aren't a neet.

As a fellow parent playing this game with my own children, if you aren't comfortable telling those adults to fuck off yourself, inform the police, nothing is worse than those sketchy fucks.

post sandshrew

>I am not a neet, I just acknowledge that they are top tier.
still doesn't change the fact that neet are parasite and useless. They are low trash human beings who refuse to accomplish anything meaningful since its hard for them

Let me guess, you're on disability.

>Get at Atlas because I'm pretty sure Egypt us in Africa.
Yes but that doesnt mean they are nigger. Holyshit is this American education at work? you fucking burgers think that 100% of Africa is niggers? LMAO

>"CatchError"
Uh oh

Why bother putting in the effort to spoof, and just skip a step and inject w/e pokemon you want with hacked stats

No. As I said, I am not NEET.

>they are playing Pokemon themed music on the most popular music station in my city

Artists really like Squirtle

>Its a "walkers get triggered and bring pol into the thread" episode

I'm proud you didn't fail your first year courses user, but it might become more challenging in the following semesters so don't give up!

Yeah right, I called for African achievements and you'll think of mudhuts. White faggot boy. No wonder China has you beat in intelligence.

t. tyrone

>who refuse to accomplish anything meaningful
I'm a stonecutter neet and I'm volunteering restoring castles in yurop
I don't get paid but I travel and live for free
go ahead and tell me how your average wagecuck making burgers at macdonald does something more meaningful than the piece of trash neet I am

>a vapareon will beat a jolten with the same cp

????

>tfw spoofer and getting softbanned every 5 minutes because it keep teleporting back to my current location
any fix for that?

You're really twisting the definition of NEET to include yourself

Just bot?

Alright, So far the best scanner I've found while playing.

It's running on a server on my PC.
Only downside is it randomly expires so I'll need some way to access my pc from my phone.

Where to farm Vicreebel, WHERE