Are they fedora cars?

Are they fedora cars?

No

Crown Vic

they're pretty shit

no aside maybe the 328i

Your mum's pretty shit m8

That's all they attract.

these threads are so fucking stupid we should all kill ourselves.

This might not be wrong.
>Function over form
>keep it white and watch other people slow down thinking you're a cop
>Muh whatever justification for buying a car that's been beaten to hell and back, rammed into other cars, over curbs, off roads, and carried hundreds of pounds of gear and people constantly for the last twenty years

The "I don't understand how poor people exist it's 2016" starter pack

>poor people drive v8s that suck gas and break all day erry day
I know it's expensive to be poor. But if you're poor, you should probably aim for a shitbox that's not a falling apart ex cop shitbox.
Just sayin'

>he thinks that's an option

>posts some random sedan from animeland
>le fedora meme

Yes. I won't explain why, you'll just have to take my word for it.

Any car you don't like is a fedora car.

Any car you like is a fedora car.

Aw11 owners are some of the coolest people you'll ever meet. Even met a 70+ year old man in a bright purple sparkly jacket and top hat who I know drives his like he stole it 24/7. If these are fedora cars I'll proudly wear 3 of them and snapoversteer into an atheist vape waifu pillow intelligence club meeting
eat my ass OP

If there's a fedora car it's the smart car or maybe the Prius.

>Holier than thou attitude
>smugness
>false sense of superiority

no if you want a fedora car that would be like a black Lincoln Town Car or something i.e. a car someone who doesn't know anything about cars would call "classy"

Does anyone have pictures saved of that one shitbox Jaguar owning guy who had a shitty Van Dyke mustache? Posted here for like a month under "Malificent'sDick" or something spergy.

Maybe 10 years ago. A Prius and Smart car are just regular commuter car status now. I don't think the majority of people who buy one care about anything other than getting a lot of mpg, reliability and the ability to completely not care about your car at any point other than when you have to drive it.

Old town cars used to be classy. Newer ones are used only by old people and car service company's.

It's just a mid engine corolla. I don't know why everyone likes it so much on here.

No, they're meme cars and the people who drive them think they're professional race car drivers.

They're a car for the kind of guy who unironically wears driving gloves and thinks acting like Ryan Gosling from Drive is cool. The kind of guy who blasts shitty future funk with the windows down and thinks he's the shit when in reality everyone around him laughs at him.

the ones without a spoiler are indeed fedora cars