youtube.com/watch?v=oQu2LCej7DE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

posting a webm that i probably posted once and then never posted again

toppest fighting milfs

very freeform

Daily reminder that sfv is shit.

Post the official SFV tier list.

#burntofight

Where are the fun combos like this in V? Everything is so boring and streamlined. Even Rashid is always the same

good tier:

ryu necalli chun nash

who cares tier:

the rest

tfw watching ibuki in sf4 then seeing her in v

Hoping SOMEONE will reply.....

Any of you tried the exploit for getting costumes in sfv for free?

Trying to get some input here before trying it, has anyone here done it yet?

I guess but i don't get why having this thing youtube.com/watch?v=oQu2LCej7DE if in the end you don't even make use of it, i mean it shouldn't be too complex to implement a damn opening in a game, thats like videogames 101

just on the off chance you actually think xiv has stubby normals, you should realise that KoD has a weird hitbox that doesnt really match up with his giant size (presumably to stop him getting absolutely walled by certain moves)

if you do this test against kyo or iori or mai or shunei or nelson you'd see that shunei's far d actually does hit from really far away

Ryu vs Falcon is such a retarded funny hard reads matchup.
Fun and creativity is for party games lmao.

Literally no reason to play that trash over 98 or 2002

did u guys know that seths ex tanden has been bugged since vanilla and its still not fixed to this very day?

#riseup

Just do it you fag. Capcom has no one competent enough to even know what https was before it got pointed out to them.

Explain please

It can't be helped. SNK's always done Playstation ports, and they've never treated the PC as anything other than sloppy seconds (and they certainly won't change that trend after watching Capcom catch Ls on Steam all year with SFV). China and Latin America will probably take a knee, and most of the rest of the world will take a look and then pass.

Combos like this makes new players feel impotent because they can't do them day 1. The price of "accessible, sensible controls" is that hard limits have to be placed on everything. It's literally the one time Capcom didn't have to listen to the fans, and they listened.

did u guys know that sfv's lobbies have been bugged since release and are still not fixed to this very day

speaking of buggy shit in sfv did they ever address the stats problem? it worked for a short time during beta 2 or 3 and then never again

>shitting in pools and hallways is for party games
fix'd lmao

posting shit i don't even remember recording

did you guys know that sf4 supported voice communications, but SFV, a 2016 game, cannot?

if you do focus crumple, then late ex tanden during the airborne frames of the crumple, the subsequent first hit will connect but anything afterwards will just whiff

for example, do a level 3 focus, then ex tanden when they're in the later stages of the crumple, then stand fierce xx legs

the stand fierce will hit but the legs will just phase through the opponent

best list I've seen so far but I'd move necalli up a tier and chun one down

Fuck it, I'm assuming you're the person that replied to me the last thread right?

I'm surprised no one here has at least tried doing the exploit. Hope nothing happens I'll just get cammy stuff and leave it at that

I don't see how Chun is above Ryu. Otherwise, I'm fine with the list.

Looking like vanilla akuma here.

Sounds pretty specific, still interesting

this is done intentionally

Champions only shit in women's gym bags.
Step your game up, Smash fans.

ye he can do some of the vanilla shit in ultra still, just have to link the stand jab on a later active frame

Hey why are you here?

its the fgc, theres black guys everywhere poltard. Fuck off faggot.

>doing it for free

who is this cummy mummy

tfw watching sf4 then seeing v

miss sf4

Why are inputs so stiff in kof 98?

I kept fucking up my fireballs and iori supers. (qcf qcb)

Also, King's surprise rose is p broken lmaoooo

If by intentionally you mean laziness, yeah.

So we can FINALLY agree that sf4 was kino and the only good sf game?

>kof

look at the chat functionality in lobbies

it would've been easier to just allow people to type

Which fighter do you want in SFV season 2 that probably won't make it? Pic related.

Good.

>play dota 2
>everyone behaves friendly
>good luck guys. here are some tangos, mid. okay i'll come roam mid with smoke at first night.
>play street fighter
>SUP FAGGOT
>WOW THAT'S CHEAP
>WOW IS THAT ALL YOU DO?
>FUCKING FRAUD YOU DON'T DESERVE THAT WIN

Difference between PC and console plebs right here.

oh it was just this guy

carry on shitposter-san, i'll leave you to get on with it

damn usf4 was such a gorgeous game

why can't other games hold up next to it?

C.Jack or Tom.

I want Akuma to be completely neutered shit just like everyone else.

Fuck this game

>remove features cause my feelings!

you're the reason sfv flopped

what makes pcucks into shitposters so much?

was meant for

No. Focus Attacks were a mistake, tacking on a Roman Cancel gimmick was arguably an even bigger mistake, and I'm still not convinced that Ultras had to use to triple-button inputs.

Also:
>kino
fuck outta here with that

>>play dota 2
>>everyone behaves friendly
things that never happen

a lifetime of eating blizzard's shit

>akuma with shakunetsu and demon flip in sf5

Capcom has all these fucking songs that are wasted instead of using them for shit players actually play. Why the fuck isn't the final Ryu v Ken song the default for any Ryu v Ken match?

Great opening lewd guise.
I got a good boner along side these FG talk.

>good luck guys. here are some tangos, mid. okay i'll come roam mid with smoke at first night.
Sounds like one of those co-op gameplay trailers where the players read off a script while totally being into the game with their buds.

>play dota 2
>everyone behaves friendly

It will only be available in the three bar v-trigger and he spends a portion every time he uses either.

The story mode had tons of tracks and stages that should've been in the actual game aswell. Should be no harder than just enable the files for regular play.

>Splatoon has no voice chat
>People praise it as a masterstroke of game design
>SFV has no voice chat
>It's called shit

Sounds like Capcom needs better PR, IMO.

t. combofiend

>being a trench shitter

one is for adults with adult mechanics while the other is literally for children

>any moba
>friendly community
o I am laffin

Kiddy games are better off with no voice chat since pedos might start hitting on children.

Everyone shat on splatoon but nintenkids, just because you see people on /v/ praising it doesn't mean that's the general opinion

Actually being superior

i haven't touched the game in years

I'm 99% certain that was a stage break that never got implemented.

Most of those stages will probably show up anyways to be honest.

What if Akuma kept all of his tools but has 800 life and gets stunned off of one optimized jump in combo?

when will our esports/general be as great as dota's?

Reminder that xrd offers several ways of communications via voice, written text in lobby/match and premade messages.

play 3s

sure buddy, go back to /v/ and fuck off from fighting games, poser

>combofiend hates kinoposting
I knew he wasn't all bad.

No one wants ST balancing. Even if his tools were balanced, people would complain.

Is Elevator out for PC yet?

>poser

Lmao is this the 90s

god damn another reason to fuck off with the esport bullshit

lolg and d2g are a bunch of eceb dickriding losers

imagine if every sf player was treated like daigo

This is beautiful

Reminder to bully all sf5 and fightcade players wherever possible

Lots of older games have a weird input interpreter. I really cant get used to 98s after playing 2k2.

This does not seem visually accurate to the source material

anyone sfv eu?

it will be once you kill yourself

fgg is just the direct fundamental inverse to this where anything and everyone is just constantly shit on instead of being dickrode. neither is preferable to the other.

You cant bully the alphas of the community.

You were advertising it like such a good little boy, I had to ask.

future dlc #4theplayers

SPlatoon is on a system that has both very young and over 30 years old play it. Nintendo did right to not let their pedos get into direct contact with the children.

Every thread in moba generals is talking about e celebs. They systematically have sextapes of streamers in their OP.

>god damn another reason to fuck off with the esport bullshit
it's great imo

when are we gonna get our hands on the pisss sextape?