/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Previous thread: >Patch 1.09 Info
jp.playstation.com/op/bloodborne/news/2015/12/update109.html

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/
Official PvP Chalice: hizzngr3 (Pthumeru Root)
/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L0bcRCCg01I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you want help with the whole research hall or should I ring outside Maria-chan?

Reiterpallasch

>Mara

Yeah, you know, Mara, of the Astral Cocktower

It is all thanks to Maria*.

What's the ideal build for using the Bowblade? I wanna do a skill build with that as the focus, and still be able to use any other skill weapon well.

Alright got a bunch of frc chalices lined up for exploration, all open. Pass is bbg666, exploring 9u7fhtp6 Ihyll first.

Beckoning will be ringing,

>my arcane blast missed

Also, are you coming back Gregor?

Can I just ring at the SRRC?

I've been ringing my small res, haven't gotten you yet.

>Died to those retarded research hall spawns on the bottom floor
Thrust only BoM is a meme

Well we came back for you but we weren't getting anything, we died anyways so we'll see if you can make it.

Yes

Damn, I've never seen the Failures go down that fast. Didn't even get a chance to do the meteor showers.

I'm actually going to take the pass off so I can et randoms too

I'm surprised none of us died considering its NG+4 and that Fayylmaoiures can give shit when they really want to

Bolt Saif too good. Doesn't help that I don't think the individual Failures get any more health in NG+ cycles, just the total healthbar.

Time for Maria.

FCs only on Saturday?

Pretty much, unless someone calls for an impromptu FC and you get interest from the thread.

Quality bullying! She couldn't even get up. I'm suprised she managed to take out Gregor.

Are we doing Hamlet as well or calling it time there?

I got greedy and didn't bother healing, I deserved it.

Hamlet next?

Yeah I don't plan to stop anytime soon, though I usually run through the hamlet since it's more trouble than it's worth, but I do plan on getting that blood rock.

Jesus fucking Christ that grab damage.

Oh shit nigger what are you doing

We're back at the lamp. Shark Giant is kill

>tfw can't beat the one reborn who apparently is the easiest boss in the game
I'm done, his piss covers the entire fucking place and I die from it every time.

>you will never live in Yharnam

why live?

>beast blood pellet
>fire paper

All your troubles are gone

>>>>>>>>>>>anchor sharp giant

Will it stop him from pissing?

>it's a ball & chain undead giant episode

There isn't a worse boss

>i slipped

Slap his big dumb corpse belly and he crumples like wet paper.

>Axe and cannon giant

Yeah, I'd say there is.

We're back at the lamp, Gregor

no ball & chain-san is worse, I literally don't even hit him after about half health, just back up and poison/bma/throwing knife him to death

Yeah, thanks for getting rid of one of the lanterns though
>i ran right into the grab attack aimed at you

Club and sickle is fine, his attacks are all easily dodged. It's just that he has so goddamn much health and he oneshots you with his giant shockwave hitboxes.

Cannon giant has a move with borderline no windup that just says "fuck you take 800+ damage and now you're on the floor."

Ran out of vials, damn. Looked like you guys had it under control though, yeah?

I died right at the end with no vials as well but Lora non had it covered

Yeah, he was going too apeshit. He kept jumping all over the place making him hard to hit. Great fight though. Are you guys stull up for the base game? I'm at the SoY.

I can do Shadows but I'll be leaving after that. Its pretty late

I'll be around for a bit longer, bot probably not too long. I've been up for way too long and I'm starting to feel it.

Definitely available for Shadows and maybe a little more though.

If you're talking about the chalice dungeon boss - bait sickle attack, dodge through sickle, punish.

His two "you spin me right round baby" attacks have major telegraphs where he reaches right the fuck back, you should never get hit by him. Unlike cannon giant's shortrange "fuck you" or the weird af hitboxes on fire doggos funtime attacks.

If you're talking about the church undead giant with the ball and chain and tracking so hard you'd think this was Dark Souls 2 vanilla, yeah I don't know either. I just bait out the spaz attack and weakly slap him, it's lame.

We shall meet at the lamp then

Well shit, keep going guys until you get the shortcut. Don't turn back

Sorry for fucking off, I thought you guys were following me. Shortcut's open now though.

S N A K E F A G S

Looks like its one of those Forbidden Woods runs.

Why did it have to be snakes?

Funny, I've never had trouble with the cannon variant, always found his attacks easy to bait and his point blank killzone easy to avoid.

But give a giant chains and I will never beat them.

Sneks?

>it's a 4th layer episode

Well that was fun but you guys will have to go on without me now for whatever else you're going to do.

Thanks guys! I believe Gregor is gonna call it a night so have a goodnight. As for the other user (forgot your character's name ;-;) you still up for Rom?

Oh no I'll still be up for a bit longer. Not a whole lot longer, but long enough for Rom at least.

I really gotta stop pulling these all-nighters.

Other way around. Charmaine's calling it a night

neat never got the /old/ kind before

Oh, well goodnight to you! Thanks for coming along.

Oh good! I'll ring at the Burgertown lamp then.

Aren't those like 25k echoes? Not even that much. Total letdown, considering.

Gregor, you there? You've been standing there for quite a while now.

Can anyone confirm this as fake? It was posted on the previous thread.

Its a fake user. A damn good one, but a fake.

This alter shows up as red in Ihyll and blue in Isz. I wonder what colour it would be in Loran?

>greatness awaits

There is literally no evidence of it being either fake or real. So don't get your hopes up.

As fake as Maria is cute.

can you guys post artwork of the game?

Which is not at all, therefore it's real.

man why is Doll always so sleepy?

Because whenever Hunters stop by she's getting railed for hours on end, even a doll has to catch a break.

I can

really rude

Man if Messenger Notes' existence are canon, then Hunters are less "respectful shadow legion, known for their reverence of the deceased and sorrowful duty" and more "lewdest and crudest bunch of chavs to ever piss off Yharnam, who like killing and mocking the corpses."

I see.

One Reborn has the MOST underrated OST in a video game ever
Prove me wrong.

>what is living failures

Mars, the Bringer of War, actually.

youtube.com/watch?v=L0bcRCCg01I

qt

Which is why it's so good

very late but 40 vit 40 skill 40 bt

Living failures is not underrated it's just less known. There are even covers of it on the piano and a metal cover. One Reborn has none.

I'd say Orphan of Kos or Terror

How come everyone draws Maria with those dick sucking lips

Because I want her lips wrapped around my Augur of Ebrietas.

Does Boomhammer benefit more from fire gems than arcane or bolt? I'm guessing the bonus damage on its tricked moves is fire damage, so will a +% fire damage boost that in addition to changing the physical damage to fire?

I want a deep sea spooky souls game.

It's better to go Nourishing or Blunt/Physical. Depends on your stats.

Whats with nightmare frontier and the constant bt builds? I've only seen one wheel or a few rakuyo/bom players. Goddamn im having a tough time beast cutting bloodletter bastards.

The fuck is that? Tell me it's only microscopic.

Something in the deep sea it's not microscopic but i don 't know its exact size.

>metal and piano covers

Noice

Deep Sea organisms tend to be very, very small despite looking like nightmares made manifest, very very rarely longer than your forearm. The lack of warmth and sunlight leads to extreme energy conservation, so shit's really small and basically never really moves unless it gets something in its mouth. Which isn't really any better, because the idea of anglerfish and gulper eels, literally floating toothy stomachs, just gaping maws in the darkness, is fucking awful.

More fun: there's one type of fish that has an invisible spotlight. The colour red is the first type of light to be absorbed by the blackness, so nothing down there has evolved the ability to see red, except this one fish, so it emits red light that only it can see to hunt effortlessly.

Also, look up deep sea gigantism for extra fun.

Vilecucks.
That is all.

her lips are only for blowing kisses, sipping smoothies, and karaoke nights

>deep sea gigantism
stop triggering my fear of the deep sea

A bottomless curse

A bottomless sea

What's the spookiest/most atmopsherically tense boss theme? Hail the Nightmare and Soothing Hymn don't count.

Lullaby for Mergo is pretty spooky.

>Hail the Nightmare and Soothing Hymn

Which bosses are those? I dont know them by name.

Also side note, can I just mention how Hail the Nightmare is probably one of the most intimidating and terrifying, Ideas?, Sayings? Thing? to come out of the game.