>Is it worth evolving X?
pogotoolkit.com/

>Some questions answered
pastebin.com/spEFYmPw (embed) (embed)
Fresh with updates!

>Pokemon strengths and earning xp
thesilphroad.com/research

>IV Calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbtIc33K45iU1ScUnkB0PlslJ-eLaJlSZY47sPME2Uk/copy

>Pokemon moves DPS
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vj1nsbsIE7FVPFWE-ZRFNgoszfgfDJ1MiT81d8XbPug/htmlview?sle=true#

>Information on spoofing
pastebin.com/KCVr1HjB (embed) (embed)

>Scanner set up guide
pastebin.com/QX93SCMV (embed) (embed)

>Scan request Discord channel
discord.gg/GfREGwz

>underage babby scanner app (still buggy)
github.com/mchristopher/PokemonGo-DesktopMap/releases

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eyNc5CvQ4KA
en.bignox.com/pokemongo
exhentai.org/g/822871/bf962f4dd7/
twitter.com/PhillyD/status/757016137070616576
twitter.com/AnonBabble

linking this in the new thread

Thank you Irving police department!

youtube.com/watch?v=eyNc5CvQ4KA

They would've beaten some sense into Niantic already if they cared seeing their PR disaster with ignoring players. But they didn't. And Nia are actually retarded enough to kill their game and lose tons of money.

Necrobot keeps throwing all my pokeballs away, it's soon run out of pokeballs, and it just keeps throwing them away.

What did I miss?

USE NOX

Just got banned, what do?

new account

Got a guide for that?

is charizard good with ember?

You did it, user. You're free.

ALL they need to do is fix servers for a longer-lasting playerbase. Normies don't give a shit about shit gameplay they just want to play and spend money to hang with their friends. THAT IS LITERALLY ALL THEY NEED TO DO AND THEY'RE FUCKING IT UP. HOW DO WE GET THIS FUCKING MESSAGE ACROSS?

Why didnt they just make this like a regular pokemon game?

Get your starter, battle the pokemon you find, level them up, use ball when they get weak

Why in the fuck is the only mechanic of the game swiping your finger

>caught more than 100 dratinis
>not one of them had good IVs
even above 80% is ok for me

Welp, I guess this game is affecting me in a way now. I just had a dream where I was on vacation and Johto Pokemon had come out and I didn't know about it.

>Team Mystic

It's literally as brain dead as downloading one thing and launching it.
en.bignox.com/pokemongo

I just barely started getting any 80% ivs and it's usually something like 40% to 80% not even a solid margin.

>literally never anything in my town
>only spearows and rats
>scanning my town center for a while thinking I must just be unlucky and at different times it's full of variety
>nope
>so many lures and all spawning Pidgesy/Rats/Drowzee
>check park instead
>again nothing
>about to just stop looking
>fucking Omanyte spawns
>it's too far to get to from my house without sprinting there

vid related, literally me for the next 15 minutes

brb lads

Because you can easily emulate main pokemon games on your phone, even the nds ones now with the new phones with huge specs for no reason

>Playing a phone game and expecting to do anything but swipe your finger
>Actually thinking they would put real battle mechanics in a major normie-friendly game

You can't, they live in a bubble. They are only alive due to leeching off google and now gamefreak/nintendo.

This game will be dead within the next month. Here is why.

As a former Ingress player, I warned everyone of this. Niantic is well known for making great games like this and Ingress, but if you ever want them to add features, respond, etc.... good luck. I've been seeing so much talk of all of these new features people are expecting and all I can do is shake my head. IMO the game will never be any more complete than it is today. Not even 5% more. With the exception of trading, and adding more pokemon which is already confirmed.

I N S T I N C T
N
S
T
I
N
C
T

Caught this bastard today on my street. Pretty happy as all I ever see around my area are the bugs, pidgey and rattatas.

I'm only Level 15 and so the CP isn't great. Should I waste my candies on this guy or just hang on to the hope of finding a stronger one in the future?

Take back your life again.

I'm pretty sure IVs are tied to level now, what are the odds to get not one >60% IVs out of 100 dratinis ?
I'm only level 16

can anyone please help me sell an account on ebay jp? please......i cant read moon runes

am literally begging you this lvl 28 account needs to be sold asap im broke as fuck

lmao

The only stat that matters in this game is your trainer level and pokemons IVs. You can raise a lvl10 to 2.2k if they have perfect IVs

a-anyone?

>as a former Ingress player

Did you play at launch? Because the game is very different today than it was at launch with a lot more content added.

Also how the fuck are Niantic known for making great games? They have made only Ingress as far as I know of.

Fuck you
is that pokebot ?

>Every time bot goes to Pokestop it says "Gems: 0"
What is this?

Also decent location for Dratini/Magikarp in Central park? I'm on the south side of the Jackie O Lake at the moment and I've found a couple Magikarp but nothing major.

I chose instinct just to fill all the valorfag gyms with unbeatable botted pokemons.

anyone? .... sigh

This thread surely needs more Elesia.

how'd you get banned? how much does it take?

I use my own scanner and spoofed all last night

but I got a 906 dragonite so there's that

>evolves a 90% perfect growlithe with bite and flamethrower
>get these shit moves
even if you get good IVs, you'll still get fucked over by RNG

>lvl 5
So it's worthless... Well, unless you're going to spend a fuck ton of dust and candies

Anyone else having problems with LOCKITO + NOX? For some reason, now, when I start lockito it says "No GPS found". It was working fine yesterday.

We all know this already. We are just here because we can't leave.

Used Nox, then bot, then bot and Nox at same time to sort out pokemons for mass evolve

You'll spend less time getting Dratini candies and stardust than you would getting another 100% with higher level.

asking again
can anyone please help me sell an account on ebay jp? please......i cant read moon runes

am literally begging you this lvl 28 account needs to be sold asap im broke as fuck

At first I released any dratini without aqua tail because i didn't know moves were randomised, despite one pokemon website saying otherwise

Isn't ice super effective against fire/flying?

You can do both at the same time?

oogle translate is pretty good

i mean its not like i have to stop until someone answers right

How do you hatch them eggs? I've walked for miles but only 0.8 km is logged on one egg. I'm I supposed to walk with my phone open? If I put it in my pocket it starts pocket dialing/emailing/friending if not locked by fingerprint.

0/10

>unbeatable

>68% - 95%

So I just have to hope it's good?

Is that from the guy who made my favourite bestiality doujin?

apparently not

Yes, I was in the general vicinity of where bot was at too so idk.
I just put stars on pokemon so bot didn't purge them

I've gotten five Dratinis in a spread of however many gives you around 500 candies and I only have 5 Dratinis with a spread that barely creeps near 80 percent and the lower percentile is usually 40-60%. It's ass. I'm 22 if it matters. Walker.

Just power it up to narrow it down retard

Power up to narrow it down.

Sauce nao

>Being broke
>2016

you level it up a few times to narrow it down

Selling an account is against the ToS.

Sorry, can't help you.

Is this a good one? I cant find a better one

Go away, underage autist.

>lvl 30 to 40
>142k stardust, ~210 candies
Maybe, but it's probably around 250k stardust.

i got all day niggers stop fucking your waifu pillows for one second you disgusting faggots

What scanner app do you guys recommend for iPhones?

>wasting stardust to find out IVs
Might as well just power up the one with the highest CP.
i can see why they say IVs is a meme now.

are you farming in sacramento?
the dratinis there are shit, they're basically there to provide candies

あなたがお金を私に戻って与える場合、私はそれを購入します

I dunno if you're serious but ice is weak against fire, strong against flying so it ends up being 1x damage

Good thing botting you make ~500k a day. The candies can be farmed as well at Dratini Lake.

But all of that is moot if the Dragonite move set is not ideal.

What? Not that user... But what?
I thought IVs weren't affected by power up.

How do you get such uncertainness?

Pretty much this once the bans start dropping and botting/spoofing is dead people will start dropping the game like a rock at least here and this general will fade away into nothing

Not me, but here you go
exhentai.org/g/822871/bf962f4dd7/

>wasting stardust
it's worth it to use 200 stardust to get good IVs retard
min maxing is irrelevant in this game anyway

What happend with the faggot with the car and the lolis from yesterday? Is he in jail?

AZ. There's a nest here.

i got all day niggers stop fucking your waifu pillows for one second you disgusting faggotsi got all day niggers stop fucking your waifu pillows for one second you disgusting faggotsi got all day niggers stop fucking your waifu pillows for one second you disgusting faggotsi got all day niggers stop fucking your waifu pillows for one second you disgusting faggotsi got all day niggers stop fucking your waifu pillows for one second you disgusting faggotsi got all day niggers stop fucking your waifu pillows for one second you disgusting faggotsi got all day niggers stop fucking your waifu pillows for one second you disgusting faggotsi got all day niggers stop fucking your waifu pillows for one second you disgusting faggotsi got all day niggers stop fucking your waifu pillows for one second you disgusting faggotsi got all day niggers stop fucking your waifu pillows for one second you disgusting faggotsi got all day niggers stop fucking your waifu pillows for one second you disgusting faggotsi got all day niggers stop fucking your waifu pillows for one second you disgusting faggotsi got all day niggers stop fucking your waifu pillows for one second you disgusting faggotsi got all day niggers stop fucking your waifu pillows for one second you disgusting faggotsi got all day niggers stop fucking your waifu pillows for one second you disgusting faggotsi got all day niggers stop fucking your waifu pillows for one second you disgusting faggotsi got all day niggers stop fucking your waifu pillows for one second you disgusting faggotsi got all day niggers stop fucking your waifu pillows for one second you disgusting faggots

ok send money first

i just caught a charizard

is dragon claw a good attack

あなたがお金を私に戻って与える場合、私はそれを購入します

Does adding - PrioritizeIVOverCP into the use.xml of the pre-compiled Spegali work?

Fuck having this 6gb Visual Studio installed desu senpai

Reminder that THIS is what you scanner/spoofer/botting faggots have brought upon us.

Are you happy? Are you proud? You have ruined this once comfy thread with your selfish jewish desires.

Missed this, please explain though I am 200% sure they were lying, still sounds entertaining

Read the op and open the doc talking about IVs

If you're catching them from a nest, this is intended.

i found that the dratinis that didn't spawn from nest areas generally have better IVs
I got one from a random spawn on some San Francisco pier that has 90% perfect IV

no fuck you poor yankee go suck big black cock

>this doujin
I can see why they say femdom is the patrician fetish.

you know what to do with spammers

twitter.com/PhillyD/status/757016137070616576

What did he mean by this?
32.7055475,-117.1608906

How can I set my gps to my real town in sythepoke? the list only had 1 major city in my state

So it looks like it will be maxed with one power up.

Does that mean it's shit? lv 20.