liquiddota.com/
livestreamer GUI: github.com/bastimeyer/livestreamer-twitch-gui

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GzF3gvrIhb0
dotabuff.com/matches/2517048435
dotabuff.com/players/80668482
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder to dump all your votes on slark for this and next weeks votes

you walk into the enemy jungle during night time and see this: youtube.com/watch?v=GzF3gvrIhb0

what do?

>honeypot lans right before TI6 matter

Be honest Dotards 2 the general.
You'd fuck a 10/10 girl even if she had a 12 inch thick bulging cock if you could.

>even
you mean especially

You guys actually fell for the honeypot?

Get ready to be surprised at the REAL lan, kids.

how would that be a girl when ´´she´´ would have a dick? That would make ´´her´´ just another guy on female hormones

re:149462006
dumb pedoNEET

nth for loli QoP

i can't wait for eg to get raped at ti and you fuckers to drop this meme

>book a hotel for TI
>buy VIP tickefs for TI
>book plane tickets for TI
>food expenses
>see this
How fucked am I?

>That support who does nothing but buy wards, sentries and dust all game and thinks he's doing something
I'd rather have no wards and an actual fucking hero in my game instead of a creep feeding gold every 10 minutes to the enemy team.

>actually going to TI

t. me mid >we need wards >we need wards

who said anything about hormones

if someone was 90% girl and 10% guy how would they be more man than female?

It's alright. It'll be fun to see them cry "I-it's a honeypot TI!" when it already surpassed last year's prizepool when they get their ass handed to them by Wings

>He's actively giving me vision all game, which makes my skillshots easier to land, but I'm going to shit on him when the gold he gives is already irrelevant

t. 28 min Battlefury PA

>i hate it when support do the first half of their job

you are probably just some 2k shitter who does not even look at the map to take advantage of what they are doing or someone who farced them to solo support because a massive dunning kruger effect makes you think you need to "carry" the game and pretty much making your support poor as shit for the whole game

here is a thought, how about you pick support and see how well you do next time

>yurocucks and thirdie nonhumans getting desperate as it dawns on them this is _literally_ TI5 all over again

thats one of the worst things you can have in your team.
other examples include
- the passive aggressive mid/carry (only requests stuff or talks to the team when his farming is disrupted in any way, and its to bitch)
- the offlaner that think he's supposed to have an easy lane (t. " free farm")
- jungle legions, just every single last one of them

I mean the tournaments are still worth money

isnt this exactly what happened to secret last year? like almost word for word right up to when they got like 12th place?

Because you can't be 90% female or whatever
It's fucking binary
it's 1 or 0
all or nothing

>Burgerfat howling to remain in denial of not accepting that EG only won because of CDEC drafting like shit, and not actually playing well

You've always been shit at esports anyway

I don´t know if you are talking about trap or actual girl that magically grew a dick. If you are talking about trap it´s a guy no matter how you look at it and how much he looks like a girl. If the latter it would be still fucking gay and most people wouldn´t fuck her

>orchid ember

secret did not understand the law of the honeypot

>he's STILL completely assblasted about TI5 even a year later
lmao

when will yuros learn?

the most hilarious part is that since TI prizepools became relevant, yuros haven't won shit. USA and China are the only ones capable of it

Hey!

cdec didnt draft like shit, they played like shit. there is a difference

>hurr lets rosh against an AA and blink earth shaker

>be supportcuck
>no money for wards at all
>we need wards!
>we need wards!
>ok
>hey carry pls dont go with me when I pull stacks to kill for money ok?
>he comes and steals all
>get no money
>we need wards!
>we need wards!
>pls give me like 2 last hits?
>don't get any
>we need wards!
>we need wards!
>you won't give me anything!
>fuck off nob go buy wars
>PLS REPORT THIS SUPPORT NO WARS!!

why do I have to suffer like this ;_____;

>suportcucks
Vision is absolutely useless the moment a teamfight explodes and it's a 4v5 because the wardbitch can't play for shit. You're fucking playing Dota, not Ward Placing Simulator.

haha yo!

>Wake up
>See that EG lost to a random russian shitterstack yesterday

LMAO

>If the latter it would be still fucking gay and most people wouldn´t fuck her
>most people wouldn't fuck a 10/10 girl with a dick
[citation needed]

ITS OVER OK???
we had a good run EG bros
but there comes a time when you just have to let it go
ppd isnt who he used to be
zai is out of practice
universe is damaged
sumail cant shine in this meta with ppds awkward picks
fear tries but its never enough
the EG saga will end during TI6 and its better that way

>EG lost in a completely irrelevant tournament just before literally the most relevant tournament of the year
>people LITERALLY ACTUALLY BELIEVE that this means ANYTHING

>Implying this won't be the year of THE GREAT DRAGON OF CHINA

lmaoing @ (You)

>I can't into getting pickoffs
>I-IT'S TOTALLY A 4V5 EVEN WHEN THE SUPPORT BLOWS ALL HIS SKILLS, AND IT'S HIM THE ONE THAT'S COSTING THE TEAMFIGHTS! I-IT'S TOTALLY NOT ME WITH MY ZERO FARM

Yea, no, you're probably that shit carry who loves tping into a T1 being attacked by 5 and then howling, in all chat, "OMG REPORT TEAM NO HELP"

Consider offlaning. Maybe you'll actually learn to lift your own weight

you know you passively get enough money to buy wards off CD right? i mean i am a support player mostly and i get the i dont have money complaint but basic support items (smoke, wards, dust, etc) are in no way expensive

god you are so fucking stupid it physically hurts me, post your dotabuff

wouldn't that be PoP?

YOUR

D O T A B U F F
O
T
A
B
U
F
F

>stack small camp
>LC tps in, disrupts the stack then farms small and medium camps for SEVEN fucking minutes

JUNGER IS NOT A ROLE

YOU DO NOT OWN THE JUNGLE

YOU DO NOT GET PRIORITY FARM ON CAMPS

YOU DO NOT **********EVER*********** NEED FARM THE SMALL CAMP ON LEGION

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>vision is not necessary on a team fight
Hey 1k!

She would still be a Queen just in a more conveniently sized package.

I was a jungler in LoL and I WILL be a jungler in Dota 2 as well.

i dont think you guys are getting what he's saying
squishy supports are hard as fuck to play because you need to keep just the right position and be able to use your skills properly with minimal items, if any at all.

someone who can't do that and is only useful for his wards is almost useless. bonus points for not knowing when to place aggressive/defensive and smarter wards instead of just repeating the same spots over and over.

If your team picks in a way that one guy has to buy literally all support items it's your fault not his.
I mean, you don't need two hard supports, but just because you are a jungler or a roamer doesn't mean you can't buy a ward now and then you selfish little 2k shitter.

this

it is a 100% free win in 3k if you pick 5 cores and someone just steps up and buys the courier and occasional ward if you really need it

retarded supports contribute nothing

>squishy supports are hard as fuck to play because you need to keep just the right position and be able to use your skills properly with minimal items, if any at all.
literally just git gud, if you are a back line support then stay in the back line. its not a hard concept, literally anyone above 3k mmr should know how to do this

If I have to ward agressively, then I will.
Now, if he keeps trying to convince himself that vision doesn't matter when they have a fucking Axe and LC who can jump into everyone at all times, and stays trying to get his farm, and blames me for him having shit awareness, then he's a worthless anchor.

reminder that tp scroll has been the most abused mechanic since day 1 and icefrog just keeps buffing it

WHAT IS THE SOURCE

its as simple as this
>lose

keyword
lose
protip when winning doto money, dont lose

I trust that you guys will buy this and record yourself hotglue'ing all over WR and posting it in here.

can I have today's sheever webm please

>mfw RTZ dodged the Honeypot TI and positioned himself in the right spot to win TI6

RTZ was right all along, he's going to take The Big One. I feel sorry for the scrubs that fell for the honeypot TIs.

>use smoke/scan to ward and find a pick off
>suddenly you are in an advantageous position and will win the team fight

wow what a difficult concept to grasp! its almost like it is basic dota knowledge or something

Supportcucks are really pathetic, everytime you crawl out from the shadows when someone calls you out.
Pro Tip : Buying wards doesn't make you a good player you cucks.
Everytime I get a supportcuck I'm sure to report him after I'm done carrying his feeding ass and everytime I'm greeted with a Valve message ensuring he has been sent where he needs to be, LPQ.

The chestpiece ruins an otherwise perfectly fine figure.

I'll buy minimirana and antimage if anything. DK is too boring.

>asshole dazzle for some reason just has to punch the t3 during siege
>we get teamwiped once because he gets caught in hte enemy initiation and almost lose and the entire team has to literally scream at him to back the fuck off the second time we siege
>this was at almost 5k mmr
I hate dota sometimes

universe was a tripple agent, bulba was double agent

>this was at almost 5k mmr
im sure it was, how about you post the game and your dotabuff so we can confirm just in case

>After I carry his feeding ass

More like after he creates space while you go "WHAAAAAH MOMMY I NEED WARDS" and can barely get maybe two last hits out of 3 creepwaves.

And when did anyone say that buying wards = good? It's just part of the role, but of course, what would the AM who's barely managed to get his Yasha at 40 min understand from Dota, when all he does is playing Creepclicking Simulator?

Also

>Supportbitch
>Manbaby carry
>Not being part of the offlaner master race
>Not picking the blue, pointy-headed man of FREE offlanes

>thinks vision isnt important
>thinks vision before a fight has no effect on the fight
>cannot utilize vision during a fight
>calls others shitter

post your dotabuff

go ahead, post your dotabuff and prove us all wrong and that you are 6k genius

we are waiting

dotabuff.com/matches/2517048435
dotabuff.com/players/80668482

When will they learn?

How do you guys deal with nonames in the Veeky Forums chat????

Chat? Wtf?

WHAT WENT CATASTROPHICALLY RIGHT

>support thinks he's allowed to touch runes

>2 teammates were really annoying and rude from the start, ragepings and shittalking for minor mistakes
>we're winning the game easily, 1 set and 1 range racks down while we still have all t2 towers
>enemy lesh who has been disconnecting all game finally gets an abandon
>deny all my items and feed down the midlane
>we lose

talk shit get hit faggots

Do you want 5 carries instead? At least having a supp means not 3 of the underfarmed heroes will be useless, only 2, when the farm is going only to the mid and carry.

why the fuck are these heroes allowed to stay trench tier for so long?
how come you can just tp away from veno or bloodseeker making their heroes useless, meanwhile invoker gets 3 ultimates that interrupt tps (and can kill you faster than 3 seconds anyway so LOL)

damn you showed them. Instead of blowing third worlders the fuck out verbally in chat you just fed like a pussy.

Stay cucked, be sure to stack those camps for me, that's all you're worth this game.

>dota3 will be a prequel
>princess of pain
>venomancer is still a human and uses herbs and shit
>invoker is a wizard apprentice
>prefall venge aka high princess shendelzare
>rubick is not in the game instead we have aghanims in his place
>skeleton king is a human king
>PL doesn't have illusion powers instead uses fishing skills

>majority of the team who lose at slavladder has Traxex the Drow Ranger in their line up

You have 5 seconds to think about a buff for Drow without making reddit complain about her

I agree that this fact makes bloodseeker the useless piece of shit that he is, but solo kill potential is not the only criteria whether or not a hero is good, especially hard carrys and scaling supports.

They actually fixed WR in the figure before in the game kek. Also:

>mfw we even have better toys than OW
>Even tf2 have better toys that are actually action figures, with a couple of extra hands!

pic related

HAHAHHAHAA

tell me how is shadow shaman not the best hero in the game

>He doesn't post his Dotabuff out of not exposing himself as the actual shitter he is
>He needs stacks instead of farming the creepwaves and helping out the team

Yea, you're the typical peruvian carry, alright.

>OW
>Relevant anymore

How is that game still mentioned? It got it's audience taken by a fucking cellphone game.
I repeat, by a FUCKING. CELLPHONE. GAME.

I feel sorry for Blizz. They finally had something that made them relevant.

>that widowmaker

LMAO

eh its not the only criteria thats true, some heroes like prophet and krobelus can just ignore heroes and kill towers

but its the #1 factor making razor, bloodseeker, weaver, medusa, undying, sniper, pa and viper all fucking shit heroes

like weaver, viper, undying, pa, razor, bloodseeker all have a common role: They are hero killers who run you down. They have skills that either slow or immobilize the enemy or skills to keep pace with them and hug their nuts while they keep pounding away and are hard to fight back against

except that they're completely negated by TP scrolls, so they can't actually kill heroes

>pops

>Puppey sent away Secret.s4, kky and rtz after TI5
>He made a bank to distance himself from rtz while having "noones" around him
>Called back rtz for TI
>Sadly, universe was still on top so he had to go

I can't believe no one has noticed this shit.
Ppy wants to be the one and only Number one.
And he will succeed ameriburgers

Why is wall so underwhelming as an ult? Icefrog should just make Vacuum the ult and wall a weaker normal ability.

How is it underwhelming? It grows stronger as the enemies do

>Vac + Overgrowth + Wall
>Enjoy as their own TB's illusions mutilates them

It's a good spell. Can do a lot if setup right.

new aghanims for wall of replica in 6.89:

>No longer increases damage
>Now makes wall of replica have global length
>Enemies can no longer pass through the wall with any normal movement or movement skill or blink or teleport

lolbabbies still play it, if you look at the top LeL twitch streams, theyre all playing ow

It's pretty strong against drow or morph but yeah most of the time it's basically +200 dmg on vacuum and nothing more

Reminder that immortal 3 won't come out till we pass last year's prizepool. Valve know everyone will spend money now since we are so close to getting "FREE" hats so they will double milk us like the dairy cows we are.

Immortal 3's when?

What if Wall was now a circle like Kinetic field?

show me the stats m8

>It's audience is now mostly consistent of 15 year old horny teenagers, despite how hard Blizz tried to push it as an esport

It's fucking sad.

>we
speak for yourself, gabe fatwell aint taking my money after kicking the best host we could possibly ever have

fuck

I actually really want this but that's pretty expensive