Will I regret buying this? Anyone have a charger?

Will I regret buying this? Anyone have a charger?

V8 or gtfo.

WEEOO WEEEOO
NIGGER MOBILE ON THE WAY

I have a 2015 V6. It's honestly an animal. Shitposters on Veeky Forums will say otherwise because Muh V8, but is at least 6k more really worth 2 more cylinders, 65 more horsepower and not having that beautiful 31 hwy mpg? It wasn't to me.

I've put about 2k miles on it and I've loved every one.

chrysler tech here, great car, just get the 5.7 and don't do stupid shit to it.

Is the 5.7 in incapable of handling mods, or what?

Why did they decide to make it FUGLY ?

Seriously. It's a Dart Taurus.

>prefers a v6 over a v8
Cuck.

regardless of engine size, the charger is going to have the same front suspension. i'm sure aftermarket sway bars and control arms can be purchased and installed, but why would you? what are your plans for the car?

>paying 50 grand for a V8 challenger

>a few grand is now 20k
>4 doors are now magically 2

theres nothing wrong with the 3.6, when they first came out and we were having all of the head issues i thought they were the biggest pieces of shit ever, but since then they've proven to be one of the best engines ever released. theres a reason chrysler is putting that engine in almost every vehicle they sell, because it's good.

I meant charger sorry. But challenger is probably better no?

You will regret the huge depreciation and the fact that the Charger is the official car of Mexicans.

Better at what?

That car is sex on wheels just get it in black and put a spot light on it that's what I plan on doing

Is that before or after the 26s on the sxt trim?

Rims probably would looks sexy on it but I think I'm going to put challenger srt8 wheels on it

Being fat and only appreciated by blacks, like fat white chicks

Basically the Challenger is a fat white chick

>5.7L starts at 32K
>6.4L starts at 39K

Cuck and POOR

You shouldn't be buying new no matter what. You should get a lightly used v8

You're wrong on both of those numbers.

buying used good because
>muh depreciation
and risking some nigger having done donuts in the hood and fucking up something

You're right, it's less because it's MSRP.

Good luck ever funding a new charger for anywhere near MSRP. Every one of them has some type of added options and dealer mark up.

They're not all owned by niggers.

Oh yeah, does it show up in Carfax if they were?

>risking it

>I have a 2015 V6. It's honestly an animal.

lol

>Good luck ever funding a new charger for anywhere near MSRP.

you're joking right? they're practically giving them away.

>not custom ordering or traveling a bit to find the right car

You guys are fucking faggots, go buy yourself a Camry and keep living your monotone life.

So where's your new 392? There are only 2 people around here with one, and you're not one of them.

I come here to shit post, not associate with the peasantry.

Get a Chevy SS or Pontiac G8 instead.

No niggers I know drive challengers of chargers and I love in NY. Why are guys being racist? Also should I even consider a challenger?

Tell you what, go to your local dealer and turn on an R/T Scat Pack or 392.

If it doesn't put a smile on your face, you don't even have to test drive it. Just leave your man card at the door and buy whatever you want.

The R/T Charger has a V8.

I've driven them before. I've driven a hellcat too. I want a challenger but will it break down a lot?

You're asking that on a board that claims all Chrysler products explode after 10 minutes and 20 miles of driving. Go test drive some and see if you like them, simple as that. New cars, for the most part, don't fall apart that quickly and they come with warranties if they do.

No. Get the Scat pack though. Beat bang for buck at the moment. And to those who want to know, the 5.7 and 6.4 can be modded up very well. Hell, the Hellcat is the 6.4 bore, block, and rods with a 5.7 crank. Albeit, anything above 650 will need a forged bottom end to be very reliable, but they do have potential. The aftermarket on 5.7s may be a bit more limited than say a 5.3 Vortec but that comes with the market share.

I'm about to get a brand new R/T for $30,500.

Just got back from the dealership. Got him down to $31,600 from $34,500. He will go to $30,500.

Pretty sure they're using 6.2 now in both the Hellcat and SRT.

6.4L on 392 and Scatpack

6.2L on Hellcat

Ah, you are correct.

Will you regret it? Probably by the time you pay it off.
Look at how often Dodge has changed the design since 05. Each design change makes the previous one lose value as it looks more dated.

>the look of the car determines quality

Price changed because the Krauts didn't know what the fuck they were doing.

Notice how Dodge didn't become popular again until Fix It Tony came along and made the cars look good.

You must be confused with an Audi..

used to think dodge was shit but my brothers 2012 Charger (police pack) has been pretty bullet proof.