Vindictus General

Delia Reveal Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=o_vcBOZs5gU
Attendance event and raid bingo: vindictus.nexon.net/news/14584/noble-princess-events
Royal Army raid event: vindictus.nexon.net/news/15077/royal-army-raid-event-3

When asking for help, trading, or applying to any guild, post your character name and specify which server you're on.

>Joining a guild
Open the guild window and search for the guild (East: 'no_fun' or West: 'pawnshop' for NA guilds)

Post in the general with your name and your server to let us know you have applied, you may also whisper a guild admin to speed up this process.
(We do this so that we know you're a huge faggit and not some filthy fucking pub.)

>The Guilds
EAST: No Fun Allowed, ch. 123
WEST: Pawnshop Ghosts, ch. 179
EU: Filthy Casuals, ch. 130
AUS: TeaChasers

Other urls found in this thread:

vindictusinn.com/aprestore
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hurk DK or Hurk Pal

Is EU even remotely not dead? Kinda wanna come back to this game.

Nothing is dead. Just retards saying DEAD GAME that you should automatically ignore.

Pal cause it looks cooler

>Have to fight Bark on a mode other than easy to unlock the skeleton sword craft

Kill me now, please

Truly a FilthyCasual.

We're so alive there's 2 threads.

Has anyone played Delia?
What's your opinion?

>already dying after 4 threads
agony

She's fun

Boring. She's slow. So you have to spend A LOT on speed to make her "fun" but that doesn't change the play style, so she's still boring.

>server population is below 1k
>not dead
Kys

>Instance based MMO
>Dead

Sure.

Filthy casuals is full ;_;
When's the cleanup?

She's fun. After the trainwreck of super flashy characters that don't belong in this game, it's refreshing to have one that's simple in mechanics and design, like the old characters.

TODAY'S THE DAY

>Tfw no skeleton bastard sword and no one is selling one
;_;

Make one my man
Only 13m Plus 3 bark barrels
You've probably got a while to use it, too

>people have issues with guilds being full
>not maintaining an entire roster of current and previous members with their alt characters included so everyone can find out who's who

Get it together, admins of other servers

vind is not an mmo, just an rpg with a market place

like if poe/d3 had a market place as well...

yeah ok dad.

Literally perfect

She isn't the GOTTA GO FAST XD type of character, but is just fast enough to respond to enemy attacks properly. She has a FREE stamina recovery as long as certain smashes connect, so despite the slow speed of the swings she can attack relentlessly and her damage is made up for it this way WITHOUT having to mindlessly go for the highest tiered smash every single time.

Somewhat similar to Lynn, the most damaging smashes require correct timing, so the BnB is not something you shut your brain down and repeat over and over like, say, Scythe. Since you can chain them into the next combo, she feels really flowing despite not being a sanic fast character. Also, the smashes have amazing weight in both the swing and the impact and enemies don't just feel like water

Fast at clearing mobs and running through stages, so you spend less time in the shittier parts of the game overall

Has a good dodge and a very good parry, and most other animations cancel into these quite nicely

Has very few Active skills with little SP cost. Meaning you don't have to manage 1000 hotkeys or constantly glance at a small ass gauge. SP reeks of MMO bullshit and takes away from the action, the fact that she barely requires you to deal with it makes her infinitely more enjoyable

Overall a very down-to-earth character that reminds me of a time when Vindictus was fun and not a hotkeying-facerolling shitfest. And I've played this shit since it had three characters.

>hotkey facerolling
what the fuck chars are you playing that even press a hotbar key more than once a minute?

Lann, Fiona, Vella
technically Kai

How's everyone doing with their lubbers?

haven't even logged on yet desu

+11, then died.
I'll have the AP to revive it after a raid train.

Typical +10, with my luck I really wasn't expecting anything different

It doesn't necessarily mean pressing hotkeys frequently.

Does the coupon still last a week after you open the bag? I don't have a weapon for it yet, but I really want to know if I'm getting higher than +10

>Vella
>hotkey mashing
what
TS vella presses the new blade heart buff at the start of battle and doesn't need to ever press it again
Chain vella presses 2 keys after 10 smashes worth of attacks

your definiton of "hotkey facerolling" is really loose apparently

>what is slashing high

How much ap does it cost to recover a dead orange +10 with no enchants? I have 25k, just wanna make sure it's enough before I prepare to be disappointed again.

A clean +11 is 21k, so you're fine.

+10, blew it up, no primary
then my guildies got +12 and +13, im mad as fuck
at least I revived it

vindictusinn.com/aprestore

Right, thanks mates. +10 and beyond doesn't do that gay enhance reset, it just explodes right?

That guy is not me and I'm pretty sure I said hotkeyING with a hyphen after it, meaning it's not a modifier for the facerolling part or even implies hotkey mashing.

Regardless, you should probably re-visit the average MMO to see just how bad REAL hotkey land is.
Having a tiny bit of depth that goes past right click and left click isn't bad.

Managed to make a 50m profit after I blew up my feather just now so whatever. Would've been nice to get a +12 though, I really don't know if I'll keep playing Delia unless I can get a +12-13 soon. I'd rather start investing the gold to get my Lynn ready for the buff.

Having a blown up control panel of buttons is breadth, not depth. Obviously Vindictus is in a better situation than REAL hotkey games, but keys spaghetti, gauge and timers management just don't mesh well with an action game.

if youre going that far
i agree
but that includes stamina as well
stamina in itself shouldnt exist in Vindictus

I honestly rather despise the way VIndictus tries to mesh actives with action gameplay.
I'm left handed and there literally isn't enough keyspace within reach of movement/dodge controls for me to map every active I need to regularly use. It's especially cancerous on characters like lynn, where ability hotkeys are forcefully bound to 12345 on the opposite side of the keyboard and cannot be rebound. I have to take my hand off my movement keys whenever I use Jade Fox and just pray I don't get fucked while I'm spamming abilities.

Well it doesn't matter, I managed to get lucky somehow and make it to +12 with two consecutive successes. Thanks again for answering my questions.

>keys spaghetti
I'd just like to say I absolutely fucking agree
Shit like keys not working ruined bow key for me
>try to arrow rain
>doesn't work
>literally can't actually use it, just the indicator pops up
>later that fight
>try to prey dive
>it throws arrow rain instead
>bind shot never works properly
>strafe shot buff randomly doesn't apply
fucking hell

I have to wait for an orange 90.

So My coupon will expire.

best 80 twin spears?

I never liked stamina in games period since it's more gauge checking and downtimes. And right now it only seems to exist to throttle some spammable skills

>playing chain vella
even if i was spamming hailstorm for the entire uptime of heart of ice which will literally never happen i wouldn't beat out a high ATS scythe evie or spear lann who were just casually mashing through smashes

still the most stamina dependent skill in the game for some reason
makes no sense

I like stamina now that it's a matter of every character having stamina restoring patterns they can organically fit into their rotation to manage stamina.

For some characters, like TS Vella, it's pretty lame because they have virtually infinite stamina and only run low like twice in a raid, and then they just pop slashing high to instantly get it all back.

But for characters like Pillar Karok, where you change your actual attack patterns and combo path to regenerate stamina as needed, it's pretty cool. I think some characters just have a much more interesting stamina paradigm than others. Any character who ever ends up needing to stop, sit and wait for their stamina to regen is awful, but thankfully there's very few of those anymore.

There are a lot of things even outside of combat that Vindictus needs to overhaul. The questing is completely fucking pointless in it's layout for a lobby game. If you've ever played PSO2, you can easily make leveling/progression from 1~Max a matter of

>people complaining about taking ~10 hours or whatever trivial amount to reach max level

You never played runescape or maplestory have you?

You're retarded.
I'm talking about 10 hours of purely moving your character back and forth to talk to NPCs and mash through dialogue. I don't think anyone would complain if it were simply grinding through combat.

Plus, if you're going to try and sound like a "hardcore grinder", try to bring up EQ or L2 or FFXI instead of games that only ridiculously poor asian pre-teens played years ago.

You missed his point completely, but it takes more than 10 hours just to hit 50 in Vindy even now in casual land.

The noblesse bastard sword looks like a toothpick

Almost all the bastard swords look like shit.

Champion is the best looking bastard sword.

I like them though

I thought Liberator didn't look terrible

I liked all of them.

>Prices go sky high because everyone needs shit to replace all their garbage components
>Retards are going to drag them back down within hours even with high demand doing stupid shit like this

Do the story versions of raids unlock crafting like the normal versions?

Nope.

>wahhhh i cant jew as hard as i want to wahhhhh

>fine iron at 17k and iron at 5k
>buy a shitload
>barely sell it in time, half of it at 15k
>check 2 days later
>fine iron at 13k, iron at 7k
I swear to god retards try to kill good jewery prices

Fucking hell. It's bad enough that I have to fight Bark, now I have to wait for someone to host the normal version of it too. No one fights this stupid boss

Do the 70-79 versions of S2 raids drop anything good?

>ME WANTS TO MAKE MONEY BECAUSE OF HIGH DEMAND
>THERE'S ALSO LOTS OF SUPPLY
>OTHER RETARDS WANT TO MAKE MONEY TOO
>MY FACE WHEN GREENTEXT
>I AM A FAGGOT

Last I played knife-guy was released, how grindy is the game' Still grindaroo hell?

The game is pretty much 100% smooth sailing through all of the content. So unless you have an insanely stupid idea of what "grinding" means, then no, there's no grind.

The xp grind is easy, the gold grind is still very tedious unless you're lucky

is it just me or can you not chain Falling Comet after Blitz unless you have 100 SP?

yeah it costs SP

Should I use today's attendance on a sword for Delia, since she needs ASPD so badly compared to all my other characters it seems?

Falling Comet costs SP after a blitz?

Use it on the character you have the most fun with

anyone know berserker enchant scroll price on west?

Well I have a lot of fun on Delia, its just she is getting her ass kicked in content now it feels.

Then again I'm comparing her to Vella, who is a ton of fun because its just so great to be able to counter enemies, and cut your way through hordes.

Well you have by far the greatest chance to get a +10 from the lubber, which isn't nearly enough for Delia unless you're loaded with some fasts and well-balanceds. So I'd use it on Vella unless you feel lucky with Ferghus.

But really, the character you have the most fun with should always be the character you spend the most resources on

Makes sense there. It's just man. The MOST fun is tough.

By that I mean more I'm sure Vella won't be as amazingly great once I run into more bosses who spam ranged attacks over melee ones.

Although I probably spent the most on Fiona, but that was because she WAS my only character for a long while...

Yes.

What drunk motherfucker designed Delia? Slow as shit and has no mitigation for the damage she's basically forced to take because of her slow as shit attacks.

dude attack speed lmao

>getting hit

That's perhaps the worst example of exactly why she's so shit, requires attack speed to just be ok to fucking use at all. Trying to think what even gives attack speed at lower levels.

You don't need attackspeed at lower levels because everything you fight is also slow as hell. Try getting good.

You're retarded. Everyone is balls at low attack speeds. You think Hammer Fiona or Scythe Evie are fun without it? Or Karok?

She has a block-counter and some good i-frames on her dodge and Ion Thrust.

What boss has been fucking you up?

TS vella basically gets 100% more crosscuts from having high ATS too

its one of the reasons i hate vindictus
ATS is such a $$$ stat

Zenith should last two minutes.

How long does the Lubber coupon last?

30 days

Oh nice, I was worried if it's one day or something stupid

Whats the best thing to buy off the supply depot to turn into gold? I'm too lazy to farm. Is it better just to buy gold? Are there any legitimate goldselling sites for Vindy? Most seem like scams.

Jumper events are cool and all but I'm getting fucking wrecked with a Hurk.
By jumping you dont get any experience at all.

I think you can get like 20m from every $10 of server megaphones if they sell

You get better rates by goldbuying, holy shit.

Zenith should last the entire run

they give you tons of merc pots and goddess graces.
No shame in using them.