>balance based on a combination of various versions of sf ii and alpha 2
>remove random damage / stun
>netcode of killer instinct
>no dashes
>larger reversal and link buffer of v
>v-system of sf v but no v-triggers or other comeback mechanics
>few OSs like v
>meter carries between rounds
>character customization, i.e. can pick certain specials, v-skills, supers, etc.
>NO AIR BLOCK EVER

It was never confirmed or planned in the first place.

We need a new Warzard

hi /v/

>tfw you finally beat that guy who always had your number then beat him in a ft5 anf cause him the salt that you had

Best feel

st is not kusoge

This is an Unreal Engine 4 fighting game.

Is this bait?

>play almost non-stop since release
>still not even silver

i've had this and it felt like a fluke even tho it was 10-0

t. pissssss

Defend this, goobers.

>sfv
lmao

Looks like shit desu.

Fighting games should be about visibility. T7 looks like everything blends into the background. The beautiful thing about SF5's design is that the characters pop out of the background so it's easy to see them.

>another OG trying to shill ST in this day and age
go back to the bed grandpa.

No I was at a local yesterday. 2-0d him and played a long set then asked for more later. He didn't win much against me when I played bison

Which characters have invincible reversals?
I dont think necalli is invincible.
Not sure about karin and chun too.

Ky's you scrub.

t. goober who can't stop jumping or dedicate himself to hard reads and commitment. have fun anti-airing for 5% and no setups.

When the game's so dead that they don't even bother with console releases anymore.

Why there is still this strong belief (not too much here, mostly on other sites) that SFV gameplay is great despite agreeing that the whole package is shit? SFV gameplay isn't great at all, it has wonky hitboxes and really weird feeling. How come people act like sheep when the US FGC is behind these games? It reminds of the SFxTK days where anyone in the top US FGC part was pretending like the game was fine (except for a bunch of guys like Ultradavid and I don't remember who else) except it was really not?

Question for Kof Xiii players. Why is it so common for people to pick your team/characters after the first game?

I've played so many people online who change their team to include one or all of my characters after a win or loss. I dont have a problem with mirror matches but i've never seen people so quick to choose their opponent's team than in this game/community.

Something about Mai's face looks off.

Like she resembles a marionette more than a human.

Reminder that SF4 is the perfect fighting game

English Elphelt announcer calls him MISTER KYS

un
canny
valley

It's ok to not like the game. People hated on SF4 the whole time it was out so there's that.

I only ever saw scrubs and drones claim the gameplay is fine. Fanboys got very selective with picking positives and negaives from reviews. Some guy who never plays fgs saying sfv has laughable small content gets laughed at but praised at the same time when he gives his shit opinion that "the gameplay is excellent, very responsive" etc.

because it has street fighter in its name
the game is hot garbage, the hurt/hitboxes are shit, the frame data is fucked, the neutral is dumb

also early access game with shit matchmaking and shit lobbies AND shit netcode half the time

sf4 was liquid shit but people put up with it because it was literally the only game on the market that wasn't old and busted

there are plenty of new fighters out right now though

the old version of UNIst was shit and FB knew it

t. faggot who can only live based on nostalgia and bad mouth everything past ST. having a hard time to adapt to other games right, grandpa?

>get bored of playing sf all the time
>decide to try out gg since it seems fun to play
>pick sol since he seems cool to use
>mess around with him and get a couple of stuff down with him
>decide to look up combos for him
>see this
How the fuck is anyone supposed to remember doing all of this shit in a match how do people play this game enough to know this

Maybe you play a top tier team like Team DLC and they go serious on you after one round?

because no one wants to admit that the last good sf was alpha 2

>Spend 30 minutes trying to do hh.a xx V-slasher
>All I had to do was TK the hh.a
Also is there some trick to getting your chains off more consistently in KOF? or is it just something you get a feeling for eventually.

You are putting it like it's a "you don't like it, it's okay to not like things" side. Also SFIV wasn't that great either, but at least the hitboxes were acceptable there.

So obviously it isn't shitty as you are leading yourself to believe. SF4 included

>goober
>anti-airing for 5%

if you're gonna shitpost at least keep it consistent

Maybe fighting games aren't for you. It's not like you need to instantly know every single optimal confirm.

wuddup /fgg/
How do you deal with a character crisis?

sanwa > seimitsu > gamermeme buttons

That's exactly what I'm saying. Love and let live pham

*ST

>You are putting it like it's a "you don't like it, it's okay to not like things" side.
That is the most common tactics for capcom fanboys. Murricans are awake so the kermits should coom soon again, too.

Wondering this too.
Maining necalli but i'm not having any fun at all and mostly rely on gimmicks to win.
Kinda want to switch to karin or chun for the FOOTSIES.

I would love to be knocked out by Mai so I can look up her dress

I should've specified that my team is Robert/Mature/ELizabeth. People usually choose Mature or Elizabeth after the first match against me.

I assume they're trying to shit on me for being new/bad at the game? But them already winning the match is proof that they're better.

Practice. Also there are some buffering tricks that help when you figure them out.

Killer Instinct? More like Kusoge Instinct!

Pick the higher tier character/the one you win with the most. If that doesnt sit right with you, then you've revealed that you really prefer the other character.

braixen thighs

Wii U skullgirls port when?

tfw you get hit by your own mixup

can you still mod in juri or did they fix that?

2/10 use the better ones like shiller instinct and or killer shitstink

Where do I go to learn Tekken? And what's a good beginner character?

Yeah those characters are ot top ties so dunno why people would pick them after 1 round. I asked that someone once and he replied "to show meyou how to play this character".
So yeah just take it as learning opportunity

i want to shitpost so bad but i know its wrong
someone see me in uniel pc eu instead

Congratulation, you've played yourself
it's a legit mix up.

tfw you get hit by the void mixup

Aris' and Levelupyourgame tutorials on youtube and tekkenzaibatsu. Do you have any character you're interested in?

Stop with the bait

tfw u do an ambiguous left/right jump in and mess up the confirm because you mixed yourself up

youtube.com/user/LevelUpYourGame/
Also it's more important to learn the movement than a character combo. You will have to get used to tons of attacks and feel their framedata anyway which comes natural thanks to the animation hints.

Anti-airs in guilty do like 50% on a bad day and give you oki. At least do your research

>Why there is still this strong belief (not too much here, mostly on other sites) that SFV gameplay is great despite agreeing that the whole package is shit?
Because people who know jack-shit about fighting games would sound like dumb people when they say something negative about a SF game, which is why they say how the game "feels great" or "has great gameplay" despite never explaining the reason why.

>How come people act like sheep when the US FGC is behind these games?
What the FGC (as in "the top part of the FGC", composed by TOs, commentators, strong FGC personalities) wants is mostly two things: money and exposure, so that the scene will grow. They'll eat whatever compromise for doing so, even filling agreements with Capcom itself. No matter how good/bad the actual game will be.

daigo says he likes it

I guess you're right they could be trying to show me how the character is played. Honestly it came off as a big "fuck you for trying to learn this game I like", which was offputting.

I guess i was just being pessimistic, thanks user

MIND GAMES

I watch videos of better players playing my character to remind me of how cool he is.

How do I play Jedah

Thanks and I have no idea I was just gonna start with Jin or something

triangle jump

youtube.com/watch?v=69uh-qy8sOA

>tfw you'll never meet someone in the parking lot for cheating at Tekken Ball

You're disproven by the astonishingly short lifespan of Street Fighter X Tekken, a game that was maligned for pretty much every reason but its core gameplay. The game wasnt that great but everyone was too busy bitching about gems, on disc DLC, and time outs to actually criticize or analyze it. If people truly dont like a game, it'll die.

Those are all optimal hit confirms. Stick to your basic combo routes until you're read yto level your game up. Ground knockdown is three or so buttons into 2D > Bandit Revolver. Air is stuff into j.S jc j.S j.HS Volcanic Viper > followup for knockdown.
Corner damage easy route is essentially get a button/string that goes into one of these buttons on them that puts them on/sliding in the wall like 6P, Fafnir or Bandit Bringer. Once you land one of those do 6P 5HS j.D air fire divekick forgot the name then 6P 6HS for knockdown. After every knockdown do Gunflame YRC over their body and enjoy your 1 free mixup.

There now you can play Sol on a basic enough level to beat high level players assuming you have sick enough reads. After you nail all that try to learn what moves allow actual dustloops in the corner because what I posted isn't a proper dustloop but works on everyone in any state.

People had a lot of complaints with the gameplay too. Did you miss the JabxTimeout complaints?

People who have played more of KoF XIV's demo.
How are the super cancels compared to 2k2UM? Similar, or maybe even easier?

Don't have a PS4 stick, so instead I decided to mess around a bit with 2k2UM and noticed that I'm able to easily do supercancels that I assumed I'd suck ass at, as my execution is not great.

Why not just download the demo and see for yourself?

Jin is simple enough to get started with. Leo, Lili, Alisa, Jack, Paul and Lars are all good beginner characters in my opinion, in case you want someone easier.

SFXT was absorbed into sf4 though, coincidentally this was around the time sf4 turned to shit

Just wanted to post this.
youtube.com/watch?v=WAJUelWRWBs

ultra was literally the only good iteration of sf4

end yourself 16er

Like I said I don't have PS4 stick and with pad my lack of execution prevents me from getting a good feel for them.

Anyone know the sonic break strengths you input after c.mpxxmedium boom for the guile v-trigger loop that pretty much works anywhere on screen?

>tfw no mega man in usf4

But... the wins, mang.

Awesome thanks again

I took a short break from the game, tested some other characters after returning and asked myself why I play my shit tier main. As cheesy as it sounds, I realised handicaps are what honestly made the game fun for me and if I cannot overcome handicaps without switching to another character, I suck as a player and would suck equally even with a better character against anyone good. So I stuck with him.

Try other characters. You'd be surprised how sometimes the character chooses you than the other way around. That's how I eventually discovered my main.

Call me fucking crazy but I actually like Zangief in 5. Wasn't huge fan of him in 4, always liked Hakan a lot more but I decided to try him and he's my unofficial VD40 whenever I feel I need to get rid of bad habits and do even more hard work.

If you have a life, GG is not for you.

t. online rolento

Anybody post that screenshot of Cammys Clit bump during her Critical Art?

Thanks buds