What does Veeky Forums think about the cts coupe?

What does Veeky Forums think about the cts coupe?

Thinking of getting one.

Cant decide on white or black tho

Other urls found in this thread:

truecar.com/used-cars-for-sale/listings/cadillac/cts-v-coupe/?sort_order=PRICE_ASC
carfax.com/VehicleHistory/p/Report.cfx?vin=1G6DV1EP3C0103905&csearch=0&partner=GAZ_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

white. the chrome/silver side vent and trim around the windows is too brash on the black car.

There's a guy on Veeky Forums who owns one (he doesn't have a trip or a name so who knows where he is). he could most likely answer a lot of your questions without sounding like a meme'y faggot.

The design of the car itself might be a "love it or hate it" ordeal. i like it myself.

they are sweet
they were designed to give the impression of an archer drawing his bow

Very progressive window design

well i mean isnt it built on the camaro platform

I'd rather the sedan

Or even better, the wagon

It's odd that the coupe is such an eyesore, since the wagon is one of the best looking cars made in the last 40 years

Rear wheels are too small

I always thought that this car only looked good in black

But after seeing this pic, the white with dark tints and black rims looks pretty sweet.

>love it or hate it

Yeah I also noticed that this car is very polarizing for most people. I like it myself. Looks like it came straight from a concept drawing

Only because the rear fender is comically huge.

Issues with the CTS coupe...
- GM's stupid electric door-handles. There's an awkward delay between pressing the door latch and the door actually opening. And if the battery goes dead...
- No rear visibility (and poor visibility all around)
- Little headroom, not a car for tall people
- For a car with such a large ass, the trunk is tiny

Rear end and beltline is terrible. Might as well get a sedan or wagon.

Are cadillacs good cars?

Yes they are very good nowadays

DaimlerChrysler AG masterace

I had a 13 CTS-V coupe until a few months ago so thought I would add my thoughts to this.

I know what you mean about the door delay, but it never bothered me personally.

Visibility is indeed very poor - huge blind spots, you need the optional indicators on your mirror to not crash (seriously). Additionally it is very difficult to park the damn thing. YMMV, but with the V and that hood shape, I could not for the life of me see where the car ended. Normally wouldn't be a big deal, but I'm 6'1" and there are no parking sensors on the car which can make it a bit of a guessing game at times.

Rear seats are a joke, no room whatsoever.

It's fucking heavy and tail happy. This can be a good or bad thing for you. Mine was fun to hoon in but it also had 550 hp, not sure what the base models are like to drive.

Are you getting a V or a 3.6? That makes a huge difference to the discussion.

are u retarded, look at that shit

>And if the battery goes dead...
You open the trunk and pull the door release.
Do you really think they would leave you no way to get into the car with a dead battery?
The rest of your points are valid though.

That shit literally looks like the ph/o/toshopped "Camaro of 2020"

You'd be retarded to buy that.

I like it OP but agree with othres who say they prefer the sedan and wagon. Better than a Camaro or Challenger or Mustang by far, though.

If i was to buy the most progressive looking car on the market i wouldnt buy the coupe when the camaro offers the same practicality with better looks and handling

This is the 2013 CTS-V coupe (they don't make it anymore), so I agree in some respects, but for $35,000 this is a hell of a car.

The white looks way more exotic. Black is bland.

ugly as shit

the wagon is the sexiest car to come out in the last few years
good luck finding one though

The top part of the car looks way to small, or the bottom part too big, looks retarded.

>for $35,000
You must have found some beat to shit high mileage V coupe to get it for that price. They're all >$40k from what I've seen unless they have an accident or around 100k miles.

truecar.com/used-cars-for-sale/listings/cadillac/cts-v-coupe/?sort_order=PRICE_ASC

You got that backwards. Also the coupe CTS looks like ass, ATS coupe or CTS sedan

Point confirmed, checked the first listing there that offered a carfax:
carfax.com/VehicleHistory/p/Report.cfx?vin=1G6DV1EP3C0103905&csearch=0&partner=GAZ_0

wagon or nothing

Yeah, the first listing sure. But there are plenty floating under $40k that could be negotiated, I'm sure you could get a nice one with a little effort.

black. white means you're a beta and a cuck

Kill yourself and take your shit taste with you

who the fuck designed this. awful, just awful.

Black looks infinitely better, no matter what you do, white will look trashy and plain. Get an ATS if you're insistent on a coupe.

>rear seats are a joke. No room whatsoever

To be fair all coupes back seats are shit

slow

>Cant decide on white or black tho
I heard that if you kill your father it will help make up your mind.