pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b36eDbvRGE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how do i raise my item discovery besides covetous gold serpent ring?

The R2's were fun to use even if the damage was lackluster compared to 2HR1 spam.

Crystal Sage Rapier
Symbol of Avarice

Crystal Sage's Rapier, Symbol of Avarice, rusted coins/gold coins
You get 25 more item discovery for the +1 and +2 serpent rings, too, so there's a significant improvement in farming for getting those.

Where is my silver knight sword hidden ?

Sounds like that'd help him if anything. Does the game freak out if the boss dies before anyone's entered the fog gate?

It prevents him from having friendly phantoms in his world or being invaded, which means he can't gank anymore

No fun allowed, basically.

i claim Fire Keeper!

Can you do that? How? I only ever heard stories of being cursed or dragonformed.

Also to I invaded a seeded guy in Irithyll and he didn't even chase me, so I went to the manor, baited the knights and had them attack Siegward.

how long does the coin effect last?
also
>missing 1 str for sage rapier
fuck

>You get 25 more item discovery for the +1 and +2 serpent rings, too, so there's a significant improvement in farming for getting those.
Yeah, but that means you have to go NG+ unless you get somebody to drop them.

The enemy HP increase is not going to be worth the small increase in droprate.

>roll
>roll
>roll
>roll
>roll
>roll
>roll

Claimed

Welp, can anyone drop dem +2 rings for me?

Fuck those dogs with capra demon. It took me like 10 tries. FUCK THOSE DOGS.

They're not just waiting around to gank people though. It's some fag who needs 3 end game people to hold his hands to get through an early game level, and still has to pop a seed to deal with me. Killing the boss for him would just be helping.

Are enemies inclines to attack NPCs? Because if that's the case that opens up some new griefing opportunities.

>missing 1 str for sage rapier
You can just put it in your offhand and use your mainhand weapon, it still gives you the bonus

Not nearly long enough.
If you're lucky, you can reset at the bonfire once and still have the coin active if you're really fast but usually not.

Gold coins being limited per playthrough is fucking stupid considering this. You can go through a dozen in as many farming runs and get dick all, and that's it until you go into NG+ for another dozen.

Asking again because it was at the end of the thread, but does anyone have colour values for Blonde hair? My guys hair looks greenish yellow in most lighting

>that underboob
HNNNNNGGG

Didn't they change it so that sometimes it lands on you after jumping?

If you kill the boss it resets the area for him, only he has to make it to the bonfire alone. Also you can do that to NPCs, but only if they seed, and beware the phantoms ignore NPCs.

Gwyndolin claimed
no pic cus im lazy

>Anor Londo
>2 million souls later
>0 concord tokens
i think i give up bros, i want the achievements but fuck this. It's not my job

Miyazaki is a good director.

Who would win?
Artorias vs ornstein

I have some okay ones, I'll post later.

>look at the boss fog gate
>frame rate already drops to 50
oh this is going to be good isn't it

Whats the character limit for names in DS3?

getting good looking blonde hair is pretty much impossible, itll always look kinda greenish

No, it will sometimes land on you in random chalices, because of things like pillars pushing it around. It will also land on you if you have summons, because it will change targets mid-jump. However, in the story chalice, the strategy still works flawlessly if you are solo.

Someone used the debug version of DaS1 to test this already. Pretty sure it was Artorias.

3 showed Ornstein is much stronger, though with only 1 into account it depends.

Well fuck you then, claiming Gwyndolin because user is a lazy faggot

15 i think

Lore Wise, I'm sure it could go either way

Gameplay wise, my man Ornstein is probably gonna lose, only because hes an illusion

>ng+7
>few bosses left
>use sellsword twinblades without buffs
>1st try every boss except SoC (2 tries) with close to no effort

Are sellsword twinblades better than straight swords for certain bosses or something?

Claimed

just use CE famalamamama

Reminder to not attend/dsg/ FCs

mephistpheles claimed

Reminder to stop avatarfagging

Who /dungpie/ here?

Claimed

Which reminds me, as per Dark Souls III lore, Ornstein is probably still alive somewhere right?

DLC when

Are curved great swords more satisfying than UGS in 3?
I've done quality and Pyro runs, not sure what to do next, any suggestions?

REMOVE CHERRYMOLESTERS

sellswords got buffed in the latest patch iirc

>DLC when
Fall and then early 2017

>DaS3 confirms Ornstein and maybe Smough were illusions
The most retarded thing ever. Fuck Memeahacki.

bump for nobody using safe backups to dupe

>tfw would probably just get rekt
>tfw Australian internet and would get memed

One day NBN will come to my town and I'll be able to play with Americans properly

>Artorias vs ornstein
Lore wise?
Ornstein is the Captain of the 4 Knights.

Game mechanics wise?
Artorias would fuck him up because he has good resists to lightning.

>Someone used the debug version of DaS1 to test this already.
I thought those fights were only limited to NPCs from the same overall area being pitted against each other and you could do Arty vs. Manus or Arty vs. Gough but not Arty vs. Ornstein.

He's not an illu-
Now I remember!

fuck off she's mine

sl1, fist only, ng+7, no armor, no rings

>she
Gwyndolin is a waifu (male) and if you don't accept him as such you do not deserve him

>didn't read the lore

Only Ornstein was an illusion, Smough was the real deal. And valiantly defended Anor Londo as the last true knight

guys pls

>Gwyndolin is a waifu (male) and if you don't accept him as such you do not deserve him

fuck off his boypussy is mine

No it's mine
t. Aldrich

ds2 mods?

rolling

>dark souls 2
>ring of favor

?

what a qt giantess
feet where?

Why is Aldrich the greatest thing about Ds3?

>catalysts only
>leveling resistance

yeah no

i think yhorm is bigger

PC
FC
FUKEN
WHERE

youtube.com/watch?v=b36eDbvRGE0

They should make a boss loosely based on that. Minus the merging part because that would be too easy.

>wanting one

NEVER EVER

>who is wolnir

I want a bf club.

Why did Vendrick flee the castle? What happened?

This weapon better be good.

rollan

FUCK
OFF
C᠎᠎U᠎᠎C᠎᠎᠎᠎KOIN

his wife left the kitchen

Wolnir is the biggest though.

no
He realized his dork waifu was a soul-grubbing whore.

>he doesn't know
Oh boy

You'll understand soon enough.

>blonde hair like this will never be possible in ds3
why even ember?

No

>wanting one

>greatsword/ugs/cgs
>can't put points into dex or str

How am I supposed to do this?

He's a pretty cool idea, but he's basically an amalgamation of all the nostalgia. The first half of the game is pretty much a long Aldrich arc, and the Aldrich arc is replete with nostalgia that is, for the most part, tasteless. The game incurs an immediate rise in general quality right after Aldrich's segment of the game, when we go back to Lothric. He's far from the best thing about Ds3, in spite of how good the general idea behind his character is. Lothric Kingdom and all related affiliates are the best thing about Dark Souls 3.

Try thrusting but hole

Anyone on PS4 wanna help a dude out with an item transfer?

Just need you to hold a lightning long sword and Karlas set to give to my heretic character.

try mount

rollin

Lothric kingdom could have been better, if the angel story was fleshed out. As it stands, Aldrich's plot at least seems a lot more fleshed out than lothric's, along with it being longer.

I just wear a helmet most of the time.
lewd

Is there a DaS2 veesion of this?

I admit there's a lot of Aldrich's overarching plot that I enjoy, but the fact that it's longer is not one of its merits.

re-rolling

Well perhaps it's not so much the length of his plot and more the really short length of Lothric and his kingdom's plot.