Should I sell my 850R for a miata?

Should I sell my 850R for a miata?

All I want is bitches.

Are you gay? Do you happen to have a hair salon?
If yes to both, go for it.

Volvos arent sexy

I want a miata because I can afford it and Im hoping girls will like how cute it is

Do you plan on getting in bars driving a car?

No, I just plan on picking up girls at college with it

>This is the mind of the average Regular Car Reviews watcher.
Yeah, sell your 850R and then slit your fucking wrists you cunt.
Hopefully you sell it to someone who will care for it more than your gay ass.

only a faggot buys a car to attract bitches, or he's compensating

>implying an 850R isnt just a huge money pit

yeah nah, the thing is heavy as fuck with FWD and all the parts are ridiculously expensive.

if your first priority is pulling girls, get a wrangler
>take off the doors and roof
>roll up to girls walking their dogs or whatever and ask them if they want a ride
it's a cheat code for women

>Rims are parts.
These do not make the car go forward or stop any better.
Please sell your car, and dont get a new one.

Thats a pretty good price for OEM wheels too lol

Yeah but then you have to pay them. The miat is great if you need to up your taco bell drive-through pussy game.

If you've never fucked a girl you met at a drive in/drive thru you need to get in your shitbox right now go order some fried chicken at churches and or chicken-express and hope she has all her teeth.

AN 850R DONT FUCKING SELL IT!!

SO MUCH BETTER THEN A FUCKING MIATA! EVERYONE HAS A MIATA!

>roll bar with stock seats
enjoy your fractured cranium

>ummm im walking my dog but thanks

Tell my about the car. I'm interested

Fact: Bitches worth having don't give a shit about your car as long as it's clean and tidy.

Also you can't bone them in a Miata. Your boyfriend can give you a handjob, that's about it.

Get the fuck outa here, I'm 6'1 and got hit by this bitch texting in her Acura and my head stayed under the bar even with severe lash back. If you get hit by another car you're dead anyway I have three motorcycles this shit doesn't faze me. I've flipped a car, it really isn't hard to do at all, I wouldn't own a miata without a hardcore.

The damage estimate alone paid for my entire build without totaling out the car.

Unf

Hey fuck you hes a good writer

no, you dont understand
girls love jeeps, no exceptions. they love the IDEA of jeeps

i have never heard that anywhere. i think you are telling fibs on the inter net

>implying there is anything remotely aesthetic about some boxy old sedan with half-decent horsepower

There is.
Now fuck off, faggot.

> it's worth spending thousands of dollars to make a four door sedan look nice

AMC 242 (Jeep 4.0L I6) master race

you've also never talked with actual women, so, yeah

I own a miata and I second this frogposter

Is it a wagon? Post some pics OP. Let's see your rolling box.

>Should I sell my 850R

Yes

didn't read the rest. If it works now, sell it sell it sell it

Miata < S2000 < Elise
Get whatever you can afford to spend

this actually is a good way to go lol; as long as you don't plan on having a a grill/kids.

>Fact: Bitches worth having don't give a shit about your car as long as it's clean and tidy.
No. Wrong. Bzzzzt.

Plenty of bitches worth having will give a shit about your car if it means the two of you can do fun things. They might like 4x4s if they are very outdoorsy, you having one means more camping trips and means a happier bitch. Or say you find a nympho, she might care that you have a car you can fuck in, often.

The only place where you are right is with sports cars. If it a bitch cares that you have a sports car she is either a gold digger or one of the exceedingly rare track sluts. But then if she is a track slut you want to stay the fuck away from her, those girls are completely fucking broken, like drinking motor oil because it gives them a sexual thrill kind of broken.