/aog/ - Attorney Online General

GAS THE MODS, ATTORNEY WAR NOW edition.

>What is Attorney Online?
It's an virtual chatroom/courtroom mix we use to perform improv AA-like trials, Civil Cases, Logic Battles and more!
Come join us on our server, Attorney Online Vidya!

>The Main Reference Doc (contains downloads, rules, faqs and more):
docs.google.com/document/d/1ihsVxLVarPMPgGcU4W81CQyv3gPkLvS63GK7k0N78Qw/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Gameplay footage?
Streams typically run in the evening, US time. You can also check out recordings of previous cases via guardlytheguard and lawfuldickish on twitch.

>Role Guides
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Guides

>Quickstart Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1gwg1AVZPlPAFy3aWAW28e9lH1vjIk4d8jOt3mChoy74/edit#

Last case

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=0B7yVxb2W902cNGRFRVNIM0tNQTg
strawpoll.me/10825179
docs.google.com/document/d/1JqznrIkq9VivxRr_T3ko9DRpFhhefccjFlAlKv_OihQ/edit?pref=2&pli=1
pastebin.com/thYfVGje
docs.google.com/document/d/1M4z-VWH61IMJExhCc0V-84mGWh3Q2KUpF4uL-V4TxhE/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DEBESTE

Area 2 needs a judge, det, and a prosecutor.

Again, if you have any requests for sprite stuff, feel free to ask.

Time to add me then

Can you make Von karma's finger snap do the shockwave wind thing from the anime?

I-I'm not sure how that would work in this.

Maybe just have the borders be windy or something?

We just need wtinesses in 4 and we can start

I'd love some more emotes for Regina so I could witness as her. I'll list my ideas in a few posts.

Make this into a sweating emote, turn her smile into a frown (Shouldnt be too hard I think), get rid of the sparkles or something, and maybe speed up the shake if it looks good.

I think this might be not too difficult as well.

Use this to make a damage emote. You could use assets from other sprites maybe to make her face look shocked.

You could make a cool preanimation for this emote by making it start with
The swing to the left in this emote and make it transition into this, while also throwing glitter forward.

Threadly reminder to eat, /aog/.
Eat at least once a day.

>I'd love some more emotes for Regina so I could witness as her.
You don't even case Kayposter.

Area 2 just needs a judge and a witness to start.

I want to fug Regina's thighs.

Also I wonder if you could make this an angry emote? I'd love if you could try.

I'm actually a spriter/ripper that would love to use her for once and I've had these ideas but just no time to do them anytime soon with all the shit on my list.

One more after this current emote request. This will be a preanim. Since she's a performer and she wows the crowds you could use this emote smiling as a base and have the crowd throw flowers at her, transitioning into the regular jump emote.

Ok final idea of mine. A breakdown.

The crowd is enraged. Regina is a killer or some shit. They begin to belt her with tomatos, some splatter on the wall behind her and some begin to hit her torso before one splatters in here face.

You could use this as a base and then once she's splattered in the face transiton into the crying one. You could use the coffee effect or something to make it drippy looking.

I don't think this is that difficult or unreasonable. There are good tomato sprites you can find and what I'm asking it basically using still assets while adding in stuff.

Kinda like the Olga lobster dandce

I'd love to know your ideas on these emote ideas and if you could do them.

Thanks in adavnace user!

>already uploading the streams to mega

NEW RIPS SOON LADS

Ok good footage is a start, but still a big challenge is getting a complete shot of the char emotes without a textbox or some other shit blocking it.

And then there's them complicated moving preanims that are a bitch.

Is it possible to rip up to the chatbox, keep the last frame, and then rip the head/lipflaps and merge the two?

Complicated moving preanims shouldn't be an issue once the AE tutorial is out.

>AE Tutorial

Yeah fucking right. No ones gonna make a video/picture guide on that shit.

Lupa said something about it last thread.

He's dying for more AA.

My hope is that argo will do it sometime soon. Though he is a busy dude.

Basically a screen recording of him doing it would be enough for me, maybe with annotations. Nothing too fancy.

Area 2 just needs a stenographer to start.

Easy enough
Maybe, face stuff can mess up easy, look at potato ema.
I'm not sure I understand. You want the shake emote to turn left, throw glitter everywhere then transition into the beckon emote?
If so that'd take literal minutes.

Probably. I may change some stuff about the sparkles... make em red or something.
Easy enough, assuming I can find some flower sprite. The hard part is making sound to it, which I really can't do. I have audacity but fuck if I know how it works.
I can't really make it splat on the wall but I can make her get hit with tomatoes, sure. Hell, I could even incorporate parts of Simon's breakdown into it. Again, an issue is with sound and if you want to have it.
> There are good tomato sprites you can find
Uh... if there are they aren't in the AA sprite stuff.

These ideas are pretty good overall, but I'd have to actually try them first, so I can't really promise anything.

Nah I wanted the shake emote to be the start so it looks like she's turning to transition into the beckon emote, flowing glitter forward while doing so.

So:

Shake emote from left > Beckon while glitter coming out > Regular Beckon

Also yeah for the flower and tomato you might have to use non-AA but since they're regular objects they shouldnt be too hard

here
drive.google.com/open?id=0B7yVxb2W902cNGRFRVNIM0tNQTg

Oh fug

I LOV ANOMAL
bump

Area 2 needs a steno badly.

What does this mean?

I...I'm not sure what emote you're attempting but uh... good work?

Thanks for bump.

It's just the mouth of the character that was pasted too high, and I thought it looked kinda funny. It's not an actual emote.

His post definitely saved the general, we suddenly have a good influx of people and a lot of AA sprites coming.

Was that worth all the drama?

The AA sprites were coming regardless.

By the way, whoever wanted the cammy sweat emote, Cammy already has 21 emotes in her ini. Do you just want another one slapped onto the end like a gross tumor?

I heard you all needed a bump so I came here to confirm. Do you?

too fast?

Names, I know you're out there! Know that you're missed and that we love you.

The iPad footage? In that case, I'm down for ripping Rimes

I would say otherwise, but it's probably the only way it's gonna fit in there. Unless you get rid of the boobs emote.

Also, thanks again for doing the emote.

>ripping rimes
God bless you, you crazy bastard

I doubt anybody really cares but I'm doing it anyways.
strawpoll.me/10825179

>Case about salt
>Has no salt

>Check it
>2 v 2
Alright...
>Check it 10 minutes later
>3 v 3
c'mon son.

Nobody cares. If you want an official char.ini edited, nobody cares as long as it works. People have learnt to back up their own char.ini of their regularly used characters by now.

Too be honest I didn't expect much to come of it. I'll just add it into the end.

Does anyone have that Ray emote where he has the hat on his head but also a hat in each hand?

Nude sprites when?

This one is actually pretty simple to rip for the most part ecause you can easily just take out the black background and boom, ripped.
Easiest rippable breakdown from DD desu.

Nah, looks fine to me. Maybe double the amount of time he looks straight forward though.

Pretty good altogether. Good job.

If I can I will put this in the next OP. I'm thinking about making a doc to include in the base OP doc for "Stuff for content creators"

but lupa controls the main doc. So I'm gonna have to wait on him.

ALSO, shoutout to the man who did the AE tutorial. Now I'm gonna use that to finish this lovely char, and it will be a big help on all further rips.

Give that man a hand.

>Nobody cares.
This. Honestly, as long as people can see I'm sweating on the witness stand or the defense bench, it really doesn't matter how the ini is arranged.

>Area 2 has a long ass recess where they play Whose Court while they wait
>It's actually incredibly fun

Why don't we do this more often?

And by "this" I mean whose court. Not the long as fuck recess.

God bless you.

docs.google.com/document/d/1JqznrIkq9VivxRr_T3ko9DRpFhhefccjFlAlKv_OihQ/edit?pref=2&pli=1

What the fuck am I reading?

>>>/sbg/

No, god bless you, user.

That's really good.

Ms. Blackquill looks amazing

Yup. I'll hopefully have her finished up by next update.

Hopefully. Oh and I gotta properly resize these emotes to fit AO's normal size.

Dear lord, I don't remember her being that busty.

I personally made her bust bigger.

She's always been like that. 3DS footage probably made it harder to see

That was shown like 30 threads back
>wrong trip
Argo is a dear. Please follow through with that Content Creator Tab, we could honestly really need it.

iPad footage of DD has already been uploaded to Mega
pastebin.com/thYfVGje

The person you replied to is uploading 3DS DGS footage

REMINDER IPAD DD FOOTAGE IS ALREADY OUT FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO TRY THEIR HAND AT RIPPING
pastebin.com/thYfVGje

Can someone create a master document for all the ripper resources and tutorials? I'll add it to the main doc when it's done

>It's a Names is lewd case

I'm on it. Also while I'm ripping today I'll be making a guide to static ripping:
docs.google.com/document/d/1M4z-VWH61IMJExhCc0V-84mGWh3Q2KUpF4uL-V4TxhE/edit?usp=sharing

You can view it but it's not done.

Should help out people.

Actually I took the screenshot knowing it was out of context. Also most likely wasn't Names but I digress

I don't think Photoshop has a frames window by default so do remember to tell people how to do that. (Window -> Timeline)

l o l

You know it doesnt take much to realize that the real problem behind my last couple cases being shit is the complete lack of evolving court records. Using google docs does not work good because of this. If we had evolving court records then:

1.) Cases would be faster
2.) Cases would be better
3.) No after case salt
4.) No incase confusion

there will always be salt, it is not something you can fix.

Why have testimonies grown so huge? They used to be smaller, as did the evidence.

I would rather have a four hour fun case, than an 8 hour one where the fun is stretched out. People probably have more time for the former, too.

There was a 3 hour case today

And there was one a few days ago, too, but they're the exceptions, not the norm. The norm is still heug cases with tons of unnecessary filler and heated to and fro.

This is our biggest low. I think I'm done with AOV now. I wish you all a peaceful crash and burn

I'm done with this game.

Mod abuse everyone.

Why didn't you guys post your anger like 2 days ago when she passed her poll?

>It could have been taka

I want to hate fuck you so fucking bad and cut off your damn head for the shit you're doing to our server
pic related

It just had to be so hard to not demand that you got every single character you wanted in, huh?

Adachi really was the end of this server.

>these post times

o im laffin

I still trying to figre out who to trace IP igame. Figured out it not N

Thank fucking christ it wasn't that shitter Taka.

IP? It's argoneus's IP so just look for some Slavic address.

>shitter
Such awful language, your parents must be ashamed. What path have you taken in life to have such a lack of moral fiber.

>Shitposting in the thread
Thanks for proving my point. If this asshole gets in, AO will die.

I'll take the bait:
I think AO will sooner die because of the 'assholes' in the thread and ingame

So because of people like you?
I agree.

Of course it isn't. I said i'm done with making DR content because of time required + me not doing a very good job + backlash.

In other news, all of that guy's DGS videos are almost uploaded to MEGA. I will continue to download and upload as he comes out with them.

It's me xD faggot come at me ahahhahaha i wil make dis gmae unfun for you