What's your opinion on the s63?

What's your opinion on the s63?

I saw a man I presume in his 50s driving it and getting out and right there the man seemed like a god.

Here he was getting out of a 170k+ car, I knew he was wealthy, but yet he wasnt driving pretentious flashy R8s, I8s, Ferraris, Lamborghinis. Just a classy man driving god tier benz without needing attention.

Your thoughts on the S63? Is it considered a supercar?

not sure about super car but it's a god tier GT.

My most desired car right now. An absolute beauty. BMW can't compete, no meme intended.

Too high beltline, bad visibility

Interior is goat though

psh like you ever need to look backwards when you have 577 hp 664 tq

The proportions are fucked up.

The rear window looks unintentional hilarious.

i prefer the g class

i saw a brand new one the other day parked on my street.. top trim, amg with all the fucking toys.. ready to literally drive around the world

fucking cozy looking $180 000 truck

Handles like absolute shit though. But it does look and act like a tank

One of my favorite cars in the world. Excited about the cabriolet they're going to come out with. Will probably be my next car.

Currently I have an uncomfortable 2 seat sports car that is just too much of a pain in the ass for my lifestyle.

The Kardashians ruined this car.

very true
rip g class

well it's the best luxury coupe you can buy.

here is the affordable model

>Will probably be my next car
lol let me guess you're assuming you'll get a $200k starting grad job?

or you could buy the original G which is about as expensive as the niva (dumb hipsters) but the better car in every way.

you probably meant the uaz. they handle pretty much identically.

no, lada is perfect

The only time I saw one that i can think off the top of my head is one parked at the Boleyn Ground in London. Presumably it was owned by one of the players, but it looked niice

Pillarless windows still? Those old S-class coupes get me rock hard

>I saw a man I presume in his 50s driving it and getting out and right there the man seemed like a god.
I will never understand why people have such reverence for wealth. The thing honestly looks like a fancier version of a honda accord, too.

saaamee, pillar-less coupes are sex

quite a fine eye you got there user.

>inb4 autists call you salty jelly poorfag busrider

I thought I might be shitposting without realizing it so I made a gif to prove it to myself. Sure, it's not an exact match-up, but try the same thing with and a 1990 accord and tell me which pair is more similar.

sweet Laguna m8

nice aston martin bruh

I've seen a white one in person. They are very beautiful, but the instrument cluster does not look good IMO. I'd take a M6 instead.

a dime a dozen in major cities.

the niva isnt a body on frame vehicle