Gaylude

These cars are such shit. Why does anyone like them?
They handle like shit and understeer into a tree if you drive faster than grandma.
Torque steer into the opposite Lane
They get shit mpg
Pigfat
Underpowered
They look like a 2 door accord.
They are massive shitboxes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TabLpEJcMY0
youtube.com/watch?v=jj8lSFBVoAw
caranddriver.com/photo-gallery/the-best-handling-car-for-less-than-30000-archived-feature#1
youtube.com/watch?v=w5jk9N_1fvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It is a 2dr accord. But slim long which makes it better.

It looks good at least. You're right about everything else though, if I wanted a cheap Honda I'd just shut the fuck up and get a Civic.

>understeer
can be dialed out with alignment and a good tires

>pigfat
still lighter and simpler than modern cars

the rest is subjective

Front heavy unbalanced SHIT

>not getting a 89-91 si with 4ws

kys fool

Yeah I WTF everytime I see a 'modded' one. I guess if I was gay and about to buy a civic this would be a better option

shh

dunno

v6 accord coupe is better gt car
civic si better sporty car

and it was never really appreciated by Japanese tuners

Holy fuck why are you so angry at a car you autist.
Did babi get wrecked by one in his miata?
Plus the prelude does look good
But yeah the rest is pretty true
Except the understeer

>200+ bhp in a Na car
>underpowered
Well memed friendo

the prelude is faster than both of them in a straight line, and definitely handles better than the accord

>barely 200 hp for the usdm version
>3000+ lbs for the SH
>no torque (156 lb ft... kek)

yeah it's underpowered

Not a powerhouse but they still ran sub 7 second 0-60s which is decent for a 90s car

Its decent, but its no Integra.

probably mad because of this vid: youtube.com/watch?v=TabLpEJcMY0

Even worse shit

the prelude also has 4 wheel double wishbone, which the civic doesn't have, so it's probably not much worse in the handling department, despite it being heavier.

> no torque
> continues to make torque at higher rpm than whatever fat 'torky' engine he drives

fuck off autist.
high RPM peaky engines are a thing, even if you're too shit of a driver to utilize them well.

the SHs were good

m8 heavy cars need torque. I'm all for high revving japshit but not in such a heavy car.

>why does anybody like them
integras without racecar stigma.

not adapting your bb lude to mid engine

Triggered

It's nothing like an integra

tb.h they're only about as heavy as a s2k unless you get the type sh which is 3000lbs.

I just got a prelude and I love it.
It's honestly the most fun car I've ever personally owned, but I'm a poorfag so that doesn't mean much.
I owned a 91 integra LS and that was awesome, but the Prelude seems much more responsive and handles much better.
I love my lewd though, I actually stop stressing about shit every time I get behind the wheel and just take it out for a drive.

I can see why you might not think it's great if you could afford something better, but like I said this is the most fun I've had on 4 wheels ever.

front heavy is good on FF

Its not faster than the V6 accord at all.

If we are talking about the K20 Civic, its also slower than it.

Even my Celica is faster than that heavy ass shitbox that does nothing well.

why would anyone buy a prelude over an integra, civic si, or miata even

Just watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=jj8lSFBVoAw

>fourth generation
and it would still get beat out by a RWD car that had that much money and rnd behind it

My 5th Gen SH was a blast to drive. I miss it.

Miata is better

>FIRST PLACE: THE BEST-HANDLING CAR FOR LESS THAN $30,000.

>Repeatedly won the title for 6 years
>1996
>1997
>1998
>1999
>2000
>2001

lmao

caranddriver.com/photo-gallery/the-best-handling-car-for-less-than-30000-archived-feature#1

98-02 v6 accords runs 0-60 in mid 7s, 98-00 Si runs low 7s, 97-2001 prelude 0-60 in high 6's. Some sources even claim 92-96 VTEC models running mid 6s I'm comparing to cars in its era

>that image
Every fucking Miata (not sure about the NC admittedly) handles a lot better than the NA

youtube.com/watch?v=w5jk9N_1fvk

Miata and BMWfags btfo.

i imagine a later model integra (94+) would be just as nice, assuming you have a 5th gen lude