/nintyg/-Nintendo General: Its a suppository edition

This is a general for the discussion of Nintendo consoles and games released on them
Previous: Tags: /3dsg/, /wug/, /smm/, /mk8g/, /ptg/ moved to >Important News
「!」Live-action Pokemon movie confirmed: deadline.com/2016/07/pokemon-movie-live-action-detective-pikachu-legendary-1201789645/
「!」Animal Crossing New Leaf to receive major amiibo support update in Fall: nintendoeverything.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf-free-update-coming-this-fall-adds-more-amiibo-compatibility-and-splatoon-content/
「!」Even MORE New Pokemon revealed!: youtube.com/watch?v=vKosBJ1Uko0
「!」Nintendo 64DD U.S. prototype is real: nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-64dd-u-s-prototype-is-real-shown-running/
「!」Nintendo announces NES Classic Edition: nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-announces-nintendo-entertainment-system-nes-classic-edition-out-in-november/
「!」Darkrai revealed for Pokken Tournament arcade version: nintendoeverything.com/darkrai-revealed-for-pokken-tournament/
「!」Color Splash's story may make you cry: mynintendonews.com/2016/07/07/nintendo-says-that-paper-mario-color-splashs-story-may-make-you-cry/
「!」Miyamoto gives update on Pikmin 4 and shifting priorities: nintendoeverything.com/miyamoto-gives-update-on-pikmin-4-shifting-priorities/

>Upcoming Releases
3DS - pastebin.com/rsxuyHT8
Wii U - pastebin.com/KrHcudEP

>New 3DS XL vs 3DS XL Comparison
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Chart
amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/amiibo-igcc-9.jpg

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/JfYYgwbm
pastebin.com/qxPcTSjz
youtube.com/watch?v=Dk5hEFBWR3o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Today is the last day to grab Shaymin through Mystery Gift on Pokemon XY and Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire.

Dead Thread Fred

help

>3 bots

lot of people like to quit mid match

Also those ratings are awful

Can you please not support this game? Don't even give them demo downloads, show them we have better standards.

already preordered

xD

Are you one of those people who think this is replacing Metroid Prime 4 or something?

planning a sanity-testing mario series playthru

pastebin.com/JfYYgwbm

i leave anything out/include shit?

You forgot the Mario Land games and Donkey Kong GB

the challenge train is killing me.

>beat Frog Hop with 3 lives at like 10x speed
yeah ok

are they that good? what is dong gb?

Hi. I'm here to expose gor. He enjoys sandwiches and lures people into buying Nintendo products. Do not listen to him.

It's interesting that you include DK Arcade but not Junior, do you consider DK Jr a Donkey Kong game?

I always considered the original trilogy Donkey Kong games rather than Mario, even though you technically play Mario in the original game, the sequels have you playing as Donkey Kong characters (Junior and Stanley)

Yeah they are good.
And DK GB is proto-Mario vs DK, it starts out as the classic DK but then it switches to a puzzle platformer style of game, with a lot of content, specially for a GB game.

i do consider dkjr a dk game for that reason. donkey kong arcade is in there bcuz its marios debut.

okay here's the 'improved' version

pastebin.com/qxPcTSjz

note: includes a lot of chaff i removed from the og one i posted

Gor is to nintyg like chrishansen is to pedophiles.

Gor is to boy like subway is to sanwhiches.

Gor is as cool as nose hair that becomes your mustache

I'd skip Sticker Star and I'd only play one NSMB game.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dk5hEFBWR3o

i'm definitely skipping sticker star and probaby super too

might play nsmb wii and wii u, skip the portable ones