Visible underbody

Am I autistic for absolutely despising visible car underbodies? Most cars have these parts visible or even hanging under the body of the car and it makes the car look cheap and shit.

Why aren't underbodies flush?

yes, you are a fag, thats the best part

I'm guessing you have never been under a car to work on it before?

1. it might ruin the aerodynamics

2. cars shouldn't all be paint and stupid badging

Is all you drive cheap shitboxes?

>916 hours
Fucking casuals

I tore the rear "diffuser" off my Dart because, unless you have the full underbody aero package (should have been standard but apparently not), the plastic part that should be filling the massive space between the rear suspension and the bumper is not there, thus allowing the rear bumper's fascia to scoop up air, slow the car down, and royally fuck fuel economy. I got 5 MPG and far better highway manners out of taking a hacksaw to it.

fake diffusers and fake exhaust tips are cancer and far worse than being able to see the underbody.

What's wrong with pants?

Wow. You're worse than a stancefag to butcher a car like that.

>stancefag
But he improved the car

>butcher a car like that
Nigga that's a Dart, they're a dime a dozen, not some specialty limited production run.

>red WAT sticker on a red car

Shirt tucked into pants that ate way too high up

dad jeans, way too light colored

and gym shoes with sneakers is incredibly autistic

gym shoes with jeans*

lol you're a faggot

he's right tho

you ruined the look of your car to save a measly 5 MPGs. How fucking poor are you to butcher the car's exterior to save only 5 MPGs?

1. Spray reduction devices on the back.
2. Aerodynamic stability.
3. Cheaper to replace when someone inevitably backs it into a bush/kerb/smaller car.
4. REEEEEEEEEEE

Im not the owner
>ruined
>a commuter car
>butcher
>improving the mpg of a commuter car is a bad thing
if you're gonna bait you should make it believable

If all he fucking cared about was fuel efficiency then he's a fucking retard for buying a Dodge Dart

Really? I guess maybe with the tucked in, but aren't gym shoes pretty much normal?