Post picture of your favorite car of all time

Post picture of your favorite car of all time

Flops between this and the AMG Hammer

RWD
W
D
PATTERN

Only after buying one. Barely knew anything about it before I gave the meme a shot.

I feel like a fool.

>midnight
rip

I wish they weren't such unreliable pieces of shit. They are relatively cheap now though.

Mercy, user. These feelings are destroying me.
The gods are dead.

>Races would take place on the Bayshore Wangan route sometimes leading itself to extended portions of the "Shuto Expressway" for more complicated and intricate top speed runs. The standing/winner of the race would be one of many factors, such as "the ability to no longer see the driver in front" or "to pass a certain highway stop first". Although very secretive in fashion, a member was once heard saying "'Drifting' and 'autocross' is for the weak. We only do maximum velocity."

They were so honorable it hurts.

>late 90s Prototypes and GT cars are pure beauty

>Toyota learned about a loophole which Mercedes-Benz had exploited. All GT based cars were required to have storage space, capable of holding a standard sized suitcase, in order for the car to be considered not only production based, but usable by the public. Mercedes exploited this by putting a small cubby hole into an unused area underneath the rear bodywork, although it was not as easy to access as a normal trunk. Toyota, in their interpretation of the rules, were able to convince Automobile Club de l'Ouest (ACO) officials that the car's fuel tank, normally empty when the car is scrutineered before the race, was allowable as a trunk space since it could, theoretically, hold a suitcase.

Exactly like this.

Glad to see someone enjoyed my dump the other night.

I love these.

just look at this little thing

how could you not love it

They're are too many to choose.
So, either pic, 300sl, m1,72 camaro, E9, alfa gta.
I guess they're the main ones that come to mind and could really be any one of them.

Cool hh, it had great engine for it's time.

>those doors
>that everything
It's like a little kid wearing a tuxedo

Look at all the faggots in this thread
>their favorite car is some nip shitbox
Kill yourselves

>tfw you weren't born in the glorious 50s and 60s

My dad still has his 1970 Charger RT, even an original 40 year old bumper sticker from a drag strip he'd go every Sunday. He said a lot of people had these badass V8s, people racing between lights, etc.

That car is fucking hideous as are all cars from that generation. Kill yourself.

Sure thing queer

me too

I have no idea why I have such a hard on for the z31.

my nigga

Yes, 1.3 Turbo with 105hp, the car is a light weight. I have driven one and the bitch is really fast and quick in corners, a very fun car.

what is that

riced 240Z

das it, mane

>riced

Me three

Honestly this is a hard decision. Its definitely between a Datsun 240z or a Saab 9000