SC2 general

'gi 'dition

good OP

shit op

if this thread stays up and my bl thread gets pulled....

our girl...

tb just said molested lol

based

remember when christians were slaughtering people in darfur

lets give protoss another uncounterable super stun spell

yeah. because they need more no-counter-play anti-fun mechanics

yeah

why were they doing that

>Muslims havent been able to convert a region to Islam since Ottomans converted Bosnians at 15th century
we're doing it now tho ;)

cause the christian god requires you to convert or die savages.

fuck yeah

Innovation best player in the entire world!!

would that be Jesus the christian god

G-G-G-G-UNIT

jesus the warrior king of the jews
look at south america central america north america convert or be slaughtered

G-G-G-G-GOOK

they left those to the Spaniard did they not

only a savage would fight for his right to sacrifice humans because of some primitive superstition

GG rigged tourney. time to watch grubby

A literal

the fuck happened? Zerg had the upper hand until the very end

lmao @ the loser who said inno hasnt been good in months

I wonder if widow mines are muslim since they lost so many of their husbands during all the wars the west have declared on their countries...

i wonder if widow mines are muslim since they love blowing things up
i wonder if widow mines are muslim since they love friendly fire

Good widow mine hits. Ultralisks didn't have chitinous plating

fucking rekt

I wonder if phoenixes are white western men because while every other unit can move in peace without messing with other units, phoenix alone fire randomly at anything and everything in their way

i wonder if gleepy is a widow mine since he looks like a muslim

kill yourself nigger

not him

anyone else miss our guy based dj wheat?

le esports face

According to Ferguson Mitchell of eSports Observer, more diversity in eSports makes for good business. Competitive gaming is an industry in its own right; Mitchell argued in an editorial that since eSports industries exist to gain profit, a multicultural and multi-gendered environment can be a great opportunity to make such profit. Mitchell also goes on to say there’s more of a connection—not to mention an entertainment and profitable value—amongst television and movie viewers when they see actors and actresses that represents them and their lifestyles. When that happens, they tune in more and it instills within them a confidence to become active participants in any industry, such as entertainment. Of course, the entertainment industry has seen its fair share of diversity and inclusion in relation to gender and race, but there’s still a long way to go in terms of accurate representations of underrepresented and/or overlooked genders and races.

It seems, too, that one cannot talk about the importance of diversity amongst eSports professionals without realizing the negative aspects—understandably so, the plight for a more-inclusive landscape is something that won’t happen overnight. Statistically, females represent half of the gaming audience (Newzoo reports 30 per cent of females make up the eSports audience, at least in America), but some still face harassment and other forms of resistance. This also applies to lesbian, gay, and transgendered gamers. It seems that while society moves forward in achieving equality, there are those who still adopt such backwards attitudes.

based dj wheat

Truly our guy

I've been overlooking some races and genders

I want to impregnate scarscar's asspussy while slapping her useless cock and telling her how much of a limpdick breeding whore she is.

BASED as HECK DJ WHEAT

what ever happened to psy?

dj wheat is truly our guy

god bless dj wheat based christ bro