support.pokemon.niantic.com/hc/en-us

>Is the server down?
mmoserverstatus.com/pokemon_go

>general database
pokemongo.gamepress.gg/

>Is it worth evolving X?
pogotoolkit.com/

>Some questions answered
pastebin.com/spEFYmPw (embed) (embed) (embed)
Fresh with updates!

>Pokemon strengths and earning xp
thesilphroad.com/research

>IV Calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbtIc33K45iU1ScUnkB0PlslJ-eLaJlSZY47sPME2Uk/copy

>Pokemon moves DPS
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vj1nsbsIE7FVPFWE-ZRFNgoszfgfDJ1MiT81d8XbPug/htmlview?sle=true#

>Information on spoofing
pastebin.com/KCVr1HjB (embed) (embed) (embed)

>Scanner set up guide
pastebin.com/QX93SCMV (embed) (embed) (embed)

>Scan request Discord channel
discord.gg/GfREGwz

>underage babby scanner app (still buggy)
github.com/mchristopher/PokemonGo-DesktopMap/releases

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PhillyD/status/757016137070616576
reddit.com/r/pokemongo/comments/4uemht/my_sdcc_update_thread/
exhentai.org/g/957359/f46ec81597/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Best botting locations?

+1 for Flannery booty

So, we already know spawning is directly tied to cellular activity.

Is this based on AVERAGE cellular activity, real-time cellular activity, or done on an hourly/timed/cyclical basis?

Is the Necrobot default walk speed 50 kilometers or 5?

BAN WAVE INCOMING DURING NIANTIC COMIC-CON EVENT

GET READY, THEY KNOW YOU CHEATED.

If you're just looking for XP, anywhere with a moderate density is good. Look to your nearest city, and find a park or university or downtown region, and do a few scans. You want a good cluster of pokespots and maybe a smattering of pokemon you like.

I've been farming the Corpus Christi bayfront for magikarps for a while now.

50 km is like 5 feet. You should set it to 5000 KM.

Trust me, I'm Canadian.

So new to pogo, do I powerup a pokemon all the way it can then evolve it? Or evo first than power it up? Is there a difference

Don't power shit up till level 30. Waste of Stardust

? Isn't 50km way faster than any human can run or walk?

There's no difference.

But NEVER power up before full evo.

You don't know whether or not it's going to have good moves.

Also, there is a level-based cap associated with how much you're able to power up/find powered up pokemon in the wild.

It's always better to save up.

What happens at 30?

>caring about ban
Also, you actually think they can do a targeted mass ban?
They haven't been able to fix their shitty tracker for 2 fucking weeks now

No trust me, I'm Canadian. Set it to 5000 and report on the results.

Central Park, NYC

magikarps where?

Best egg hatch travel speed? 11km/h?

This is bad advice. You can power up whatever you want, but preferably a pokemon with 85% of its IVs or higher, so you can have fun with a 1k+mon at lvl14~15 and still power up when you gain more levels at 20~30

Only spend your stardust on final evos, so you know the moveset before you invest. Otherwise the order you do it in doesn't matter.

Do you guys think they care about map scanners? I don't want to get banned, I just can't play with disabled tracker.

I got electrobuzz

Is that even in first gen? I dont remember it

At 20, there's a huge spike in experience needed. So from levels 20 and up, you should be replenishing your stardust if you're wise about how you spend it, at least for nonrare mons.

The big issue is just that when leveling is easier(1-20), you should be able to get better mons regularly just by catching more powerful guys out in the wild, since the level cap on mons gets raised.

You can see this in-game when you level pretty easily.

A mon whose CP meter is nearly full at level 8 will appear at less than half full when you hit level 18, for instance.

Yes but only in Pokemon Red power plant.

Nigga of course he is.

Later they give him a shitty pre-evolution tho.

Truly dedicated trainers entered an active mine field to get them special mons and be the very best of them all. (you can google it)
Are you ready to make the ultimate sacrifice to be the very best that noone ever was?
If not then just uinstall the game and fucking kys you poser.

Electabuzz and Magmar were Red/Blue exclusives.

I forgot that Clefable was in gen 1. For some reason I thought it was gen 2.

anyone want a scan?

how to increase the radius of the bot in the precompiled version

Same here, plus Wigglytuff.

I also forgot Togepi wasn't a Gen 1.

Fuck that shit. Why risk my life when I can just get bots to catch shit for me?

Good moveset for pidgeot?
51.893242, -2.128107

dats a warm snek

thanks for the (You)s

Banwave is coming.
RIP in Peace, bot users

My scanner isn't loading, so 32.7055475, -117.1608906 would be nice of you, thanks m8

amsterdam

>town used to spawn rares/uncommons at a fairly decent rate
>a week later, nothing but shitmon all the time

Explain.

cuz they caught all the rares

So what are some high Stamina Pokemon outside of Muk, Lapras, Vaporeon and Snorlax?

So Veeky Forums, what kind of outdoor activity are you getting into while you catch Pokemon?

Been getting back into cycling for 3 weeks, hopefully I'll be back into good enough shape to do 500+ meter climbs again

Botfags, what are your settings to get like 300k an hour? Walk speed to 1000 or some stupid crazy shit ?

Nevermind, just rescanned and now its working, thanks anyhow family

So when is the legendary supposed to show up at San Fran, 2-3 pacific time?

reddit.com/r/pokemongo/comments/4uemht/my_sdcc_update_thread/

>(embed) (embed) (embed)

Thanks I just drove past this place wanted to see if it was worth stopping by for any uncommon/rare mons

So this is how scanner works? It just spoofs all over the place and marks where pokemans spawn?

There seems to be some sort of algorithm that cycles between local hotspots.

The couple of high pokespot density places where I live....

A park that started off spawning ALL THE STARTERS as well as Chanseys, but now just spawns pidgeys and rats

A bayfront area that spawned nothing but magikarp and krabby, but suddenly became a magnemite and scyther hive still reliably spawns a dratini every half hour. As of last night, it has started spawning nothing but doduo.

A university that spawned lots of growlithes and abras but now seems to just throw random shit down everywhere with a lot of magmars.

This might seem really retarded, but do Pokemon learn new moves as you level them up, or are they stuck with the 2 moves they have from the start?

P...post the full pic and I'll tell you

When they evolve, their moveset randomly changes, since evolved forms have different movelists sometimes.

This means that an amazing pokemon can turn to dogshit on evolution.

what the fuck? is this a joke?

GET DOOGERED ON

rhydon is shit

here it is anyways

>underage babby scanner app (still buggy)

why are you calling it that. it's what i'm using. is there something imperfect with it?

So I made a separate account to test out the botting, and now when I try to sign into my main account, it still logs in me in as the test account even with my main account info.

Any help?

Enjoy your ban

Why would they do this? Machamp too

Someone sat around and decided these numbers, are they retarded?

enjoy getting your both accounts banned when ban wave comes lmao

There's only like 5 pokemon in this entire game who are worth a damn.

exhentai.org/g/957359/f46ec81597/
here nerd.

There's something worrisome about this game:

What's stopping some creep to hang out at an isolated pokestop and wait for unsuspecting kids to drop by, and then get them to hop in the car for not a pokestop tour?

it requires stardust to run, it's pretty expensive so I bot to be able to do it

They didn't figure anyone would care. Pokemon isn't about battling. It's about collecting cute shit and spending money on balls to collect cute shit.

:^(

>implying kids have a smart phone and a data plan

>a specirfic street on a residential zone always has a cluster of 3 pokemons spawning

How? Fucking bullshit, everytime I scan there are 3 pokemons there and it's just houses.

I'm real confused.

WHY DON'T ANY POKEMON SPAWN INSIDE THE BUILDING EVER?

This has to be intentional.

1 hour, 15 minutes till the aforementioned time.

But some are good on purpose, like snorlax and vape

GUYS ALL I CAN SEE IS A SAD PANDA

So how am I supposed to get this thing?

>A little birdie told me if you want the first spawn of a legendary bird in #PokemonGo you should be at Hall H tomorrow at 2-3pm... #sdcc

user, there are 10 year olds with smart phones on their kids data plans
I don't know what world you're living in, but that's reality.

Just scan with a throwaway account genius.

Lolwhat?

Thanks bb. Shame my phone doesn't have sadpanda extension. I'll check when I'm back home

Welp we reached new levels of undercutting.

>he thinks this general actually has walkers in it
most if not all of the people here are botters and spoofers or both you're better going to reddit to ask for people who walk and actually do exercise for the fun of catching pixels otherwise no one here cares and once the ban waves start this general will die and reddit will be the only place to talk about the game
finally.

>the chicken doesn't die or get permanently wrecked

At least the humorous ending made up for it.

>be in Paris
>so many stops
>so many lures
>gyms lit up with battles
>truly the city of lights
>violent looking youths, mean mugging Arabs, mumbling blacks, and keening gypsies on every, EVERY street with graffiti everywhere.

/pol/ was right again....

One day. One day I'll get a 90%+ Snorlax with Lick and Body Slam and I'll train that piece of shit all the way to the top.

kids these days have a smartphone and a bag of fucking ecstacy

What happened to the guy that was getting hit on by lolis at the pokespot? RIP

>extension

I do, but I've run scans on my home network before which I sometimes use on mobile as well so it has the same ip. Also, I wonder if they are still close with google and if google can link account used for API key to my real account.

>implying 10 year olds don't go out with their parents
you know the general majority of people playing pogo are 18 and up right? In fact the old pokemania scheme that once catered to 17 and below is now moving up in age since the people playing the game are the ones who grew up or at least knew about the old 98-99 pokemania that occurred
A pedophile would have better luck just going to the park and finding a kid to fug rather than thinking pogo is a lure for it.

They wont ban scanners. Pokevision is still up.

This game is fucking boring

Where did you get so many?

Lucky? Botting?

I'm going to spoof, want to destroy my friends. Is it doable with a new account?

Nothing. But this kind of shit happened extremely rarely before pokemon go. Also, "stranger danger" is pounded so thoroughly into kids' heads that a kid would have to be an utter retard to actually go with someone like that.

Stop fearmongering, you dunce.

Still up != wont ban.

I've found that cheating actually makes it fun and worth playing

Who stopped playing and only shitposting here?

This is my straight spoofing account. I hunt rare monsters almost exclusively.

>You can't walk if you spoof or bot
Such a tired salty meme

Why not just bot?

It's a logical thought of process. I still scan with another account though, no point in using main for that.