Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #766

Melting Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)
Always run as admin.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information:
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
Append I Info: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/append/index.html
Append II Info: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/append2/index.html
Purchase: amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=LTD-PCG-03693
Download: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=481633
Download for All Updates: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1189198
/aa2g/-Approved Pre-Installed game: aria.ma.cx/aaa/AA2.torrent
Character Database mirrors:
no-info.no-ip.info/aa2/index.html
aa2.is-fantabulo.us/aa2/index.html
178.140.224.56/aa2/index.html

Please read through the AA2 pastebin for mods and info (READ BEFORE ASKING):
pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
FAQ Image (READ BEFORE ASKING): i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Installation Guide (READ BEFORE ASKING): pastebin.com/YCrkrDh2
Supplement to the Install Guide, with Pictures: imgur.com/a/KZYsw

/aa2g/ Modder's Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and more):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!sYR0AALS!zkeay-xKAZlW1fp-0qs19g
mega.nz/#!YY9DVDRD!9GmSOHtpe7eaLNu1m9NTWgZXQuqUQVu_uolIsPJRsRA
mega.nz/#F!4QcmWSbT!ZECCMhTkCj0c-Oc7JJXuAg
mega.nz/#F!AklWSAaR!gFsz--AprtC7T05Pp2hJiw!okd3TADY
ux.getuploader.com/jg2suita/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cowtits a best!

Kind a cute and a best

Harsh a cute, except when it's Harshfu.

I agree to both these statements

GRRR

Mistress is cute, cute!!!

nth for botched face surgeries

New faces released when?

facial surgeries are so fun

***Face mod***

Here are some more faces with the raised jaw variant. More precisely, I took the thicker mole faces (1-6) and face 8 and modded them to have the raised jaw variant.

Face slots taken: 171-177

Download:
mega.nz/#F!sYR0AALS!zkeay-xKAZlW1fp-0qs19g

Included in the Mega folder is an updated items.txt for AAFace.

Now

Woah gorgeous

nice - new non-ddh faces. thank you.

Finally!
I may have to update every one of my non-memeface girls over this.

I admit I never even used AAFace, maybe I'll try

>not ddh
its garbage sorry

DDH already has all those eyes, you silly person.

Thanks, I've wanted these for a loooong time but didn't have much luck trying to make it happen.

So long, DDH.

For some reason it looks like it did not work for me.

You have HEXAOC and installed this with AA2Install?

Yes which is why I know its not working.

wait no, I need to use aa2install?

Not that guy but I have HEXAOC through AA2Install and I don't even know what DDH is.

Yes I've seen DDH-labeled faces show up in AAEdit, but I don't even know what's that supposed to mean,

The obvious check is slot 177, which replaces the fat face with Face 8.
That or the wizzard or manual installing, but it's hard to tell what you're seeing without pictures.

DDH faces have their chin and cheeks significantly reduced compared to the original game's faces. It's a very different facial structure. Faces 11-13 came with a middle ground "raised jaw" variant, where the chin was shorter than normal but not as short as DDH. The cheeks weren't pulled in as much either. It looks great, but it was only available on memefaces before now.

found the issue

Oops. Yeah, that'll do it. Thanks.

Thanks
Got a question: what is that A00_10_177_00.xx for? Afaik raised jaw and eyeshape are defined in the .xa file
I'm asking because I'm converting the rest of the beauty mole faces to the raised jaw version and so far simply replacing the .xa does the job

Is the face fatness part of the morph too? It was changed from face 7 (fat face) to face 8.

I see, so are the new faces OP's done a lot better than DDH? Seems like it from one of the comments here.

It isn't. I guess since I (probably) had to compensate for the fat face in the moles position the moles float a bit but barely noticeable(and not as bad as in some bj animations when it just flies off the face completely)
Anyway the wizzard-ready version was complete before I could put it in game so I'm gonna check it in game and upload. I'll include the original raised faces too so it's a complete set

Can honey select come out so that aa3 can start development please.

Is there a better way to edit clothes for my students? I'd like to give small uniform variations to each one/unique underwear ect. Going to and fro from character to character in the in game clothes thingy is getting annoytinh.g

illusion employee here

sbpr2 is coming out next. it will include gta6 battle mechanics

Closest thing you can get to that AFAIK is by opening ReiEdit and changing them through the saves as opposed to clicking each character individually in the in-game clothing menu.

Reiedit for quick shit

Oh no. I should fix that once I come back. I'm really sorry about that.

I also thought the morphs would be enough but that didn't turn out to be the case. I had to change the mesh as well for the moles to become thicker.

Well, I finally found a DDH face that works on males.

Ayo anyone can help a newfriend with some mod problems?

Did you read the OP first?

Moles' thickness and position(not counting the animations) is controlled solely by the mesh so if the base face had thicker moles the raised jaw version should too.
Picrelated is the HEXAOC's tear beauty mole face 7 with raised jaw face 8 .xa The moles move a bit in that animation though but I don't have enough autism juice now to go through the animations and disable them for the lower moles.
Anyway, here's the rest of the variants. Feel free to redistribute and build upon and credit Donald Trump
mega.nz/#!YY9DVDRD!9GmSOHtpe7eaLNu1m9NTWgZXQuqUQVu_uolIsPJRsRA

Daddy, are we going to make it?

Don't worry, I'll make /aa2g/ great again!

Guys, let's play hunger games.

Good idea but it's too dead now. Once a POST X post gets more than 10 replies from different people then we can try
Also try finding 24 participants

Depends on the problems.

I think I still have the save file if we can get 23 new participants. Or hell maybe it's fine to include old ones too at this point.

>a time when it was fun

>include old ones
This.

Then if we hit 24 responses to it we can do it. Names and images.

Sayako

I think its a bit early we don't even have 20 ips in here.

Can you convert that link to a folder and include the AAFace list update as well please? Thank you.

Rosalie

I'm not starting unless it hits 24 and if it doesn't hit 24 I don't start. It's never too early to ask for tributes.

I'd rather we don't reuse the old ones. Sounds pretty sad
Nominating Cherry-chan
It's in the old Beauty moles folder, the link should be in the obsoleted pastebin. Here it is anyway mega.nz/#F!4QcmWSbT!ZECCMhTkCj0c-Oc7JJXuAg
I'll add updated items.txt later though.

I nominate Nanako. Hope she doesn't commit suicide like last time. Can't wait.

Evie

I'm trying to get a Dio character to work and his outfit requires a certain open blazer. The link in the character description is found in here:
mega.nz/#F!AklWSAaR!gFsz--AprtC7T05Pp2hJiw!okd3TADY

This is just a re-texture however. The readme links to this site for the actual outfit:
ux.getuploader.com/jg2suita/

I'm not sure where in this link is the blazer. Does anyone have a better idea? Or does anyone know if there's another way to get this particular blazer?

>they work with just the xas
That's some voodoo magic right there I swear. Fucking faces, how do they work?

The retexture IS the actual outfit. What that means is that you can't change its colors. Give suita the download hit on sbr (password is jg2suita) and then use the retextured and recolorable versions. Suita's is useless beyond being the start of open blazers.

Also I didn't check but I think that that .xx is redundant. I included it anyway for the thicker version.

Save confirmed working by the way.

Oh, wow. Guess I didn't read the readme close enough. It never stated that I needed that original mod.

Thanks for your help. I'll download the original per your suggestion; suita seems like a cool dude.

Suita is actually a colossal faggot but he did good work and deserves a download hit for his efforts.

Why would it madder if hes a faggot?

It doesn't as far as mods are concerned therefore he deserves a download. It matters whenever you have to interact with him though

Someone should add the respectable orc.

He died in the first one. We're trying to avoid re-inclusions for now.

I just assumed that he'd be cool because he made a good base mod and I like to assume the best in people, especially if there's no way for me to tell because of a language barrier. I've seen this sort of thing in other communities though so it doesn't shock me that maybe I was wrong. Thanks for the info.

>Winner is Nue
2hu 2strong

I hope we get 2 joke ones in, those are always good for the fun. Like the Shrek and the bomb.

You don't need to hope. You can nominate whoever you'd like as long as they aren't already dead.

I nominate Ellen sensei.

Thanks for the fix. Sorry for the trouble.

You can probably remove that xx too if you want.

no trouble
I'm leaving it as is since it's just redundant and doesn't break anything. In case someone that is not me decides to fix flying moles they can remove the file and rerelease the mod.

In the meantime post huggus

why do you post her almost every time you post

that sling shot bikini in the background...

Peple need to know who he is!

why don't you post anything when you sperg?

>replying to a 6 hour post
lol loser

>replying to a post
lol loser

he mad...... xd

lol losers

lol

>every
That's not what that word means. But I've been posting her a lot recently because I like her and because I just updated her not once but twice in one week. And you better believe that if so few people are gonna post picture's I'm gonna post them at pretty much every opportunity.

My school has a very loose dress code.

thanks cuck what a faggot

lol loser

Is the Preinstalled game in the pastebin okay? What else should I get to make this game work?

>Is the Preinstalled game in the pastebin okay?
yes
>What else should I get to make this game work?
read the OP, especially the FAQ

RIP

Cuck, read Veeky Forums rules very carefully next time. Don't tell me I didn't tell ya!