/owg/ Overwatch General

Buff grandpa edition

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

>"Old Soldiers" Comic
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/ana-old-soldiers

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/play/4R5O0
i.imgur.com/nUHOaYy.jpg
i.imgur.com/gkW0znv.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hana song

Xth for pure waifus.

i wish i could mute text chat by default. nothing but ragers in the lower ranks (50-60).
also ana and hanzo instalockers, fuck solo queue

>"NA ult LUL"

wilhelm reinhardt

She's a good girl that didn't do anything wrong

It feels like 95% of the good fan art is of D.Va

oh shit waddup!

nigga please im not the best player in the world but would you be able to manage the butthurt of getting such team mates?

thicc

much win this clip

>tfw can't aim for shit so always picked winston no matter what
>tfw someone else takes winston in ranked
I've been trying to improve my aim but it's still shit whats another character I can play decently in rank without aim? I'm at rank 54 cause of the monkey dick and I don't want to lose it. I've been playing Mcree and Soldier to improve also who else would be good at that too?

> pure

webmshare.com/play/4R5O0

Friendly reminder that Sombra will be a Latina hacker with
>M1: arm-mounted keyboard that shoots Ascii bullets
M2: decoy clones
L-Shift: recon sentry
E: Steal wall
Ult: Shadow Field

This.
Widow is the innocent victim of this mistake of a conflict.

>Co F Fe

this is true

I've noticed that you complained about your loss, but didn't comment at all on your victory.

Think to yourself "Why is that? Why am I not equally happy about my win as I am angry about my loss?"

Careful of what's hided in the ice, Mei...

Lucio because it doesn't matter if you hit your soundwaves as long as you know how to wallride and boop people
Symmetra to help team and no aim microwave

The other 5% is reinhardt

WEEKLY BRAWL: RULES OF NATURE
>Genji only
>health reduced to 50
>Dragonblade permanently active

Lucio
Mercy
Symmetra
most other tanks actually, maybe not zarya though

when you say bad aim how bad are you talking? The only characters that really require good aim are some offensive characters, snipers, and zenyatta

>"Why is that? Why am I not equally happy about my win as I am angry about my loss?"
Loss aversion

sauce

My accuracy with soldier and mcree is normally at 28%ish percent when I say bad

>don't go McCree for a change
>no one goes McCree
>enemy team has rank 77 McCree with million hours on McCree

DANK

REAPER

MEMES

Why does Zarya get special treatment? She's retarded enough as it is.

Why are the Tank characters the funnest characters in this game?

exactly
conquer loss aversion and you will conquer the game

>He doesn't always have a mcree on his team
It's like you want to lose. It's his and Genjis Meta

Im now 9-0 as Mei on Defense at rank 55
=3

I guess you can say this run is aMEIzing

Her gun deals shit for damage without charge. It would be zero damage to armor.

There:
i.imgur.com/nUHOaYy.jpg

I've added an extra too

i.imgur.com/gkW0znv.jpg

>when you're boonga but team is even more boonga

Zenyatta is the best healslut

thanks

I want to see /ss/ of these two desu.

Mei and Winston do shit damage by default and get absolutely demolished by armor. Why should Zarya be any different when she can double her damage?

Anyone up for some guessing? Ive noticed a lot of new lines in the game, one of them is widow refering to her husband in a longing tone, and that almost always happens when idling during the countdown. Given that, the lines between ana and widow, the fact that new skins are coming supposedly and i dont see them doing bikin ones unfortunately, who wants to guess that they have something in mind for widow?

I don't even know if that's true or not.
95dps with 0 charge, actually. A nice chunk of damage.

People tend to notice negative things more than positive things. Winning is considered something that should happen naturally by many, rendering it a "neutral response" outcome. Losing is considered a "negative response" outcome because it's something that many people don't consider part of the natural progression of play.

The issue is that people get mad in videogames because they haven't yet grasped that losing (be it by "fair" or "unfair" means) is a natural part of playing a game that has a Win/Loss outcome. It's much the same reason you see people complaining about getting ravaged by X Hero significantly more than people talk about how they completely demolish others with X Hero, even though it is impossible for one to exist without the other.

that's terrible for mccree but ok-ish for s76

FUCK blizzard for adding le ep*c fucking support sniper. low skill scrubs pick her thinking they contribute anything when they literally just turn every game into a 5v6

FUCK ANA

meh
can you meatshot people? you can probably pick reaper at least
Just pick reaper if you NEED to be a flanker
other than that the only role you won't be able to play is long distance damage dealer, since those all require aim for obvious reasons, basically every hero in any other role is fine
Except maybe mei and torbjorn, mei needs to hit her icicles and torbjorn's gun requires aim to really maximize his effectiveness

If you've ever wanted to know what a true 1v6 experience feels like, just play Mercy. Everyone will happily burn everything to get you while your team doesn't even know you exist. (until they complain they're not getting healed)

>zarya apologists

I love wow she pulls back from that kiss

she's very map dependent tbqh

yes user summed up with
and

I'm trying user this if my first fps on the pc I even upgraded my pc for this game because I enjoyed it a lot in beta but fuck me it's suffering sometimes trying to git gud. I don't know how I ended up in the rank 50s I guess monkey dick can carry a bit.

>Not "Wherever I am, I must also reap."

This game is much more about sticking with your team and not running off and dying like a retard than about mechanical skills

zenyatta is finally a top tier pick

just practice your aim. you'll be fine.

Sorry for not typing up to /owg/'s ridiculous speed limit, user.

>that feel when I judge my game,s not on if I lost or not, but on how many times I felt that something stupid or crazy had happened.

The good games have crazy shit going on all the time.One time I hooked a genji, which pulled him behind me because Hooks, who then got shot and killed by an Ana attempting to heal me.

We lost, but that was a fucking good moment.

This is a type of game where teamwork matters more than individual performance so it's fine to not be amazing.

I'm guessing your sensitivity and DPI are too high so you're overshooting your targets and of course inexperience but that will be fixed with time.

They could, but if they wanted an idea for one of her skins they could always use that outfit she was wearing in Ana's comic.

Because there has to be a counters, it's probably why they felt comfortable buffing D.va to the level they did, Zarya is a popular off tank to offset D.vas buffs.

It would seem to be true in my experience since I'm normally forcing D.vas to disengage and be useless or out right killing them.

>tfw Mercy will never call you her Schatz

That artist is an ass-man, no doubt

Are there any dates on summer skins yet?
I've got some shekels I'm aching to spend

Thanks lads thats what I normally do with Monkey man I will try out some Reinhardt in Quick play later have this incase you don't have it

>D.va on both teams
Is she broken? Is she gonna get nerfed?
Ever since she got buffed, which I should've enjoyed, I just got paranoid she'd get nerfed

>post patch
>2 McRees in every match minimum
>Ana Shitters are always on our team (making us lose)
So I took a break and jumped in game today... same shit going on.

Time to abandon ship /owg/?

Nope, just "summer".

Can people stop using Ana, she's shit

>Apparently stealing some frogeater's wife and turning her blue so she kills him while somehow being unnoticeable is easier than just nuking his house or something
>can't even give her a normal sniper rifle, give her some charging half-smg abomination instead
overwatch lore is stupid

Haven't played since the patch. How's Ana so far? Certain maps she's good on? Any tips?

>Hanamura
>Sudden Death
>1m35s to capture A

Yeah this is 'fun'

She's great, people are shit with her.

Shes good on attack and great for offense payloads son. She can only single heal if your team stacks on the payload though

>massive winstreak
>every victory gives you a whole rating point
>the losing streak lingers around the corner

i cant deal with it, especially since im approaching 80 SR

The payload heals you shitter!

So long as Zarya stays the way she is D.va will have a decent counter so I don't see it happening.

>team plays like absolute dogshit
>leave
>you will not receive any xp you are close to receiving a penalty

Then how about you retards make a better matchmaking system so I dont have to play with a bunch of idiots who get lost on their way to the point. Seriously today I saw so so many retards I think I would rather refund it than play again on a weekend

You're wrong

It was pretty great in Ilios today, I played Roadhog on the first map and a D.Va was getting real fucking uppity, so I went Zarya next time.

She just fucking ran whenever I was beaming them.

You use her Biotec grenade and it doubles it's healing. It becomes a lucio Amp because of her grenade you dumb motherfucker.

They just need to buff mei

D.va buff ruined all my favorite characters for me, I can only play mercy now

>playing as Ana on 66
>beat back the enemy team and everyone's hurt
>they all instinctively go to the payload
>toss a grenade at them

>ywn fuck Mei senseless and then cuddle her afterwards as she sleeps, completely exhausted

why live?

Slut

>People salty as fuck and not praising my mad Symmetra skills that win us games before the enemy can even get first point

Is there some built in bias for Sym? She's fucking great

Mercy can get hurt by d.va if she decides to focus you

You wouldn't even if she was real

How is rank 30 treating you?

It does force different play styles, instead of just ignoring D.va, or using her for ult gain people have to see her as a threat and be mindful when using ults. I like it, makes certain heros harder to play but if you're willing to adapt the way you play them you can still do fine.

> Zarya stays the way she is

let's hope she is not

can't wait until this tumblr dyke garbage gets nerfed into worthless state

Some people who pick her never switch off of her
Or use her on maps where she's dogshit, like offense anything or some payload maps

I know...

>looking through catalog
>see OP actually gave an edition
>actually pleased
It's amazing how low you lazy fucking faggots who usually do OPs have set my standards.

>gold eliminations, gold damage, silver objective elims
>only get this

aren't you supposed to gain rank based on your medals? I see people gaining entire ranks, is there something I'm not getting?

Unfortunately she is almost useless if the enemy has half a brain. I used to hold entire on my points on my own a while ago, I could make hanamura and anubis almost impenetrable, but unfortunately lately I feel really useless as her. Winston and D.VA can easily destroy her turrets and bully you. And every time I do well we seem to lose for some reason.