Best car to pull pussy for 15000€ or less?

Best car to pull pussy for 15000€ or less?

age bracket: anything from 16 to 25 (aka prime aged girls)

Would a Corvette C5 with bigger rims do the trick? they are pretty are here.

>inb4 girls don't care about what you drive meme
>inb4 oldfags giving you a lesson on life
I don't care, just stick to the topic or gtfo. And im 26 btw.

Other urls found in this thread:

milanuncios.com/chevrolet-de-segunda-mano/chevrolet-corvette-c5-187636922.htm
milanuncios.com/chevrolet-de-segunda-mano/chevrolet-camaro-164537718.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

get a convertible

Mx-5

Op didn't ask for a barrage of penises

DUDE MX5 IS FOR FAGS LOL

CHECK OUT MUHSTANG

Word

Ignoring the OPs budget is a Ferrari still king for pussy?

MX 5 is actually pretty manly now. it looks like a cheaper F Type

Probably, every normie knows about Ferrari and nothing else.

And maybe Lambo, and some German luxury brands.

Girls don't care about the brand as long as it looks clean and expensive. They'll think every car that's fast and red is a Ferrari.

I THINK YOU SOULD GET MUSTANG CORVETTE OR CAMARO BECOUSE THEY ARE COOL, FUN AND RARE. MAYBE YOU COULD GET AN ESCALADE ASWELL

It just needs to be big and black.

This too.

>"Black Range Rover (hearteyes emoji) #goals"

god damn it I want one of these so bad but I heard they only last like 5 years and I can't buy a 100k car every 5 years fuck me i'll save for a g wagon

Actually the only manly convertible for that price is a modified SLK230k in black.

>Ferrari El Spirito GT3.jpg
Too old, probably looks like shit from the inside and girls would laugh at you

What, a modified rich housewife's car in black is now manly?

obviously ferrari and lambo are the ultimate goldigger magnet

slk will never be manly

It is manly if it's not an SLK.

>shitting dog

guys what do you think of this?

milanuncios.com/chevrolet-de-segunda-mano/chevrolet-corvette-c5-187636922.htm

amerifags must know about this cars

here in spain i have never seen a single one in my life, it would be pretty exotic desu

and i used to love this car when i played gt when i was a kid

>convertible
And on the coupe the SRT6 wing breaks up the shape.

yeah because that totally doesn't look baddass and girls browse Veeky Forums to know what cars are inside the rich housewive meme or not. keep it autistic buddy.

Surprisingly lifted trucks

It's rich housewife's car stigma came from normies, not Veeky Forums.

>keeps posting photos of the rear
Because the front is faggot face soft.

well the miata is faggot 360

yeah you wish, im sure girls wouldn't hop on that car cause it's widely know thats a faggy car right? this is exactly how autism looks like.

Not my fault you can't deal with the stigma your car has.

I'd have agreed somewhat if you'd mentioned the AMG, but a 230? Nah.

Da igual el coche que tengas, sigues siendo un pelele

lol
>implying poor spainards can afford to pay for all those euro-commie taxes and gas prices for running a corvette

>implying amerifags can afford to pay hospital bills

>implying 16k is expensive

>he thinks girls have stigmas about cars
>he thinks anyone that isnt a carfag can tell between a slk 230k with the amg package and the slk 32 amg
lol

You fucking bet girls have stigmas about cars.

there was an article or something that said 55% of women rated cleanliness as the most important factor. weirdly enough porsches were the least attractive cars for girls and convertibles ranked higher than anything else. they even compared a convertible to a lambo and bugatti and they still chose the convertible. girls are just retarded man.

milanuncios.com/chevrolet-de-segunda-mano/chevrolet-camaro-164537718.htm

I'll agree with that, girls are just fucking weird when it comes to cars.

autism
no thanks jeff

>26
>wants to pull in 16 year olds
Either OP is lying about his age or is a literal manchild

>women rated cleanliness as the most important factor
>their own cars are always a literal biohazard on the inside

Girls like girly cars. Get a convertible of some sort.

But if you really want to buy something to get girls, buy a puppy, it will be much more effective.

This. get a dog

He's probably just a beta faggot that can only get high school girls

This, preferably one of those teacup dogs that stay puppy sized

I don't think he realizes how immature and annoying they are, even more so than your typical vapid bitch

Early American Muscle cars if you want to pick up some high school chicks, Think Mustang 2's or 1970-1981 Camaros, stay near the earlier years on the Camaros though. Nova's and Mavericks are also nice.

Black '67 Impala if you really wanna attract some complete weirdos.

>spain

>Black '67 Impala
Hey there fellow Supernatural fan, wanna meet up and suck each other's dicks? I live in Ohio.

Kind of on the other side of the planet, thanks for proving my point though. It's much appreciated.

I have a decent amount of money and all the time in the world ;) I'm a top though, originally from Bulgaria 195cm ,100 kg's, we gonna meet up or what?

>Porsche the least attractive car
3DPD

>SLK
>manly
EL OH EL

Because you only greentexted the photo title, I'm going to assume you're actually stupid enough to think that the car in the image is a Ferrari. But I'm going to ignore that fact.

>Implying the Lotus Esprit has a shitty interior...
Especially if it's at a show like that I can guarantee you the interior is emaculate.

porsches are literally lesbian cars

Most girls have never been in a convertible. Score yourself a cheap one and chicks will love it. You'll look like a tool to everyone else though.

kill yourself you brown subhuman

targa > convertible

ok cletus

>Women driving a Porsche that isn't an SUV

If you want to pull pussy, get a diesel truck. You can pull lots of women around with that much torque.

well i guess since they're both european they are both ferrari right

this may be news to you but in other parts of the world we dont need diesel pickup trucks to haul our wives around :)

>Still trying to pull girls with a car

>thinking a car will get you a girl

kill yourself my man

Citroen C4 Cactus

True

>Esprit Interior
>Good

>dat passenger knee cutter

GROW BIG CACTUS

Just got this w/ 70k miles for $10K, gets looks.

op couldnt afford a corvette no matter how hard he tries

the insurance will be more than the car

Not OP but you sound like a jealous faggot who leased an FRS.
Friend pays $76 for full coverage on his C6 under his dad's name. Meanwhile I'm paying $77 for full coverage under my dad's name for a '93 civic. My dad has tickets in his record though.

A car that says 'I'm so shit at driving/parking that I need a car with ugly unaerodynamic armour patches on it to make sure I don't have evidence of my fleeing the scene of the accidents I have'.

I hate those things. I think I'm going to start peeling that plastic shit off any I see parked.

once you arrive someplace and exit your vehicle you become a pedestrian with no game and no crutch on 4 wheels

You do in America, though, which is why I advised OP about it.

"oh wow user, your car is so cute, I love it"

that and OP is in >spain so it's just gonna get fucked in all the tiny parking spots anyway. if he thinks driving a corvette on the shitty tight roads there is a reasonable idea he truly is the bussiest of bus riders.

Pic related will be mine in a week. Also comes with a hardtop.
Will my 22 year old virgin dick get puspus with this car?

was about to say this. a clean 350Z looks like it's worth 30K to noobs

get a motorcycle instead

it's true though

in what world is this less gay and girly than a convertible?

i never leased an frs my ex did dipshit

I worded this wrong but you know what I meant. removable roof = all the benefits of a convertible minus all the drawbacks

it was auto, too

There is no Universe in which driving an MX-5 is associated with a feeling of manliness.

C5 americunt here. Not exactly what you call ladies man, but the car definitely attracts attention. I'm sure in Spain it would be a rarity indeed. Girls will assume you have monies so that's a great plus.

no

>35
Ha, gayyyy

Any Porsche would pull puss.
Look into a used Boxter or any of the 9 series, they can go for 7 - 9k USD at a used dealership now days. You can also get your hands on a clean Skyline or a Supra for the same price now days. Just impress with sound and the hell of a pull they give when they sit their little butts in the pass seat.
I had a R32 back 6 years ago, got it for 7k CND, did basic upgrades, ended up being like 10k in the end. Anyways, sounded like a monster, pulled like a bull, impressed every person, especially chicks I drove home or what ever. Got me laid a few times. God I miss that beast.
>pic related mine.

An immaculately clean black E36 coupè with gold mesh rims. It's cheap, and the rest can be put into fixing it up.

>comes with the whorebait badge
>looks distinct unlike the E92, but not outdated like the E30
>godly inline six

then your door panels fall off when she shuts the door after she thinks your glovebox is broken cause it won't stop sagging and your steering wheel won't quit squeaking

spend the money on a hooker, op.

There's a moral to this scenario; women wreck shit.

Forget the E36, then. Cruise around the slums for cheap, hungry Spanish peasant girls.

Leave the wheels as is, get a magnaflow exhaust then yes it probably will.

>the well off middle aged man getting cucked by his wife look

it can look meh if you really squint hard, paint it black

>location: spain

good luck finding something cool worthing your money, everything is overpriced for sume dumb reason