Neptunia General #963 /nepgen/

Previous Thread: Neptunia Crossover Countdown Site: compileheart.com/countdown/20160721/

Megadimension Neptunia VII has been released for Steam: store.steampowered.com/app/460120/

Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/H3QgdV9f

Four Goddesses Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune in production. Platform and release date not yet announced.
gematsu.com/2016/04/first-four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-details

Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls releasing in October for NA.

Vert is best goddess.

Reminder that tangerines kick ass.

PRAISE NOWAGEAR!

Reminder that Overheat is dropped and will never get updated.

Praise UniNowa!

When do thursdays quests start in Blanc vs Zombies?

>inb4 thursday

Sundays quests cycle through the daily ones, i see wednsdays right now.

I'm going to marry undead Stella!

Praise Buttzume.

Or die.

It's every two hours, starting at noon.

>posting lewd on a christian blue board

Speaking of, do you want to nep together online?

I should find other stuff to do.

Sure! I'm gonna be trying to get the last treasure parts i need, so ill probbaly just replay the thursday missions til i have them, at least til fridays. i dont know if ive done all of fridays yet.

what should the room name be?

What about "Momf4 best f4"?

Whatever you feel like, just let me know after.

Remember to save the view all scenes trophy for last, so you can have your plat screenshot with your favorite nepu.

Who's that nep?

Already done. i just need all treasures, and having fought every enemy (i have no idea who i havent fought yet)

Puchiko!

Shouldnt it be R4?

The kill every enemy trophy is basically "Do every quest in the game"
There are several that only appear during the daily quests.

Thats basically what i figured. Idunno which days im missing. hopefully i got monday and tuesday already. i might be able to plat today.

You got the wednesday ones?
Are you hosting yet?

I did them earlier. need them? ill do them again. dont think i got sss on all of them.

ill host now

Nah, I got everything, I just want an excuse to play it with people. It's a pretty solidly built game, depending on what character you use.

cant pick a specific name, so i just chose "Megabra" because lol

My uni is maxed, but i might beef up my weaker characters if you dont mind healing my ass a bit.

How does it make you feel that Purefore will either never happen or will just be a retread of Uzume and Kurome

Is that Neptune? Looks like a Castration Fist-using fox in disguise.

Eh. I just need one more treasure drop and three of the dark history processors. I've killed Doomkale at least 20 times and he won't drop the last fragment I need.

Haha, this is going terrible. this isnt the mission i thought it was..

did you fucks pick the platformer mission?

Is that Berserker?

What endings are worth going for in RB2?

What does her transformation look like?

Come to think of it, there haven't been many screens of Zombies, compared to U or any of the other games.

no i thought i picked one with a bunch of lesser enemies, isntead i picked on with lion, then bird.

and i chose one of my lower characters to grind..

Demise from Zelda /skyward sword/

It's mostly because it's for Vita only right now, most of the screenshots come from the PC version, and formerly PS4 for VII since its much less of a hassle. I've been taking and posting some recently though.

Conquest

>vita screenshots
>hassle
what

How do you guys think Compile Smash will handle having characters from three or more artists?
The different portraits could easily co-exist in VN scenes, but CGs are a whole 'nother story.

I wish Copypaste had a Viral mode where he will act like BAHSACAR.

>C
Wat the fugg

Owning a Vita at all is a hassle user.

None.
Nepgear's so shit, she ruins everything.
Absolute failure as a protagonist.

That'd be pretty kickass, actually, if Bosses could go Viral as apart of the plot.

Like this

Please don't bully Uni.
Please don't bully Nepgear.

How can you spank Histoire if her body is always attached to the book?

So they all look just a little wrong. I guess that's acceptable.

Yes

Every time the games start focusing on the 4 candidates, it feels like they're trying to make me like Nepgear.
All I can think during these moments is "Fuck yeah! More Uni."

Times like those I think "Damn everyone is going to hate Ram again for no reason"

>for no reason
Everyone hates you because you're a brat, Ram.

Whoops, gotta go make dinner.
Fun games though. Deadring is always amusing.

>no reason

She was a little cunt pretty early on in the rebirth games from my experience.

What's wrong, can't handle the bantz?

Leanbox, Conquest, and True End.

Thanks for playing. Deadring is the "lowest" mission i dont have SSS on yet.

still no thursday missions yet, damn.

also hurrdurr, i play uni but still stay super close range.

its a habit from her move where she jumps up and blasts down diagnally. ive found it to be the strongest of the four, and wanna make sure it hits.

Holy Sword end also gets you the 2nd strongest sword in the game for Nepgear also.

Any tips for super metal body? i can see power is nothing, you needs high combo attacks at least. cant get more than an S on the damn thing.

There are some side materials that suggest she can get detached from her book.
She's just too used to it.

A fox's tail is lighter on the tip, not on the part that connects to the spine. This art is wrong!

Nepgear is so lame that even Ram is better than her.

ok im done for now til the thursday missions. do i have to leave the lobby and come back or anything? or do they just cycle automatically?

>Dream Blanc will never replace shitty standard Blanc
>no dream version of White Heart

Nah, Ram is one of the worst, nepgear can be argued as one of the cutest, personality wise.

They cycle in automatically. I believe you'll want to remake the room though.
It'll be about 20 mins till the thursday ones.

Histoire is cute.

Alright, ill take a break and eat.

So I've been reading "Kumo Desu Ga, Nani Ka?", and I've been thinking.
How would YOU fare in gameindustri if you were to reincarnate there?

So Blanc vs Zombies says "version 1.00" on the main screen.

Could there be planned updates? i couldnt imagine a spin off getting much continued support like Senran kagura estival versus got.

also im short on good blanc vs zombies specific art. post what ya got.
Unigear prefered

Unigear is for faggots.

then lube up and fuck me, because i love the hell out of me some unigear.

A lot of games say 1.0 even though they never update.

Haven't read it, or much of any fanfiction really.

But I imagine the life of boys/men in Gamindustry is not much different from ours. As a commoner you'd never meet the goddesses, get into a fight with monsters or see or do anything the games actually deal with.

Unigear is CUTE! CUTE!

Nepgear is so lame that even Ram is better than her.

Best

Nepgear has a personality trait that i personally find one of the absolute most adorable things a girl can do.

shes super passionate and nerds out about something.

there is actually a scene where someone brings her a ziplock bag of gears and shit and her eyes get all big and sparkly.

over fucking metal bits.

thats god damn adorable. she just has so much love for something and it makes her so happy. gearhead nepgear da bes.

That's not a fanfic, that's a web novel. A classroom in Japan is blown up, and everyone is revived in a fantasy world with their memories intact.

The main character is the beta girl of the class who turned into a spider.

It's thursday quest time. I'm here for about half an hour, before I have to pick people up from work at 7

How many of these have you made so far? I really like them

What is a commoner anyway? Cause some humans fight monsters (or at least they try) and if they are lucky, they become friends with the goddesses (like the makers).

woo! go time.

Yes

Feels mediocre.

It's easiest to do the easy one over and over

It's a real pity that didn't become a major part of her character until V.

I want to do things to NitroPlus.

Terrible things.

Her nitropluses are a good size.

Only cute girls fight monsters.

And I guess Lastation soldiers, but they're really bad at it. And Lowee hunters, but only in the G-arc alternate reality. They aren't mentioned elsewhere.

I want to plus size her nitros, just to see her reaction.

Trust me, she has been through worse. Ask Raw Meat.

The G-Arc didn't change things enough to completely re-write reality, the hunters probably still existed before. The monster hunters chirpers have been in the games for ages, and most of them have been male. Those Guilds have to be employing more people than just the goddesses and the assorted makers after all.

I gotcha, i hadnt done the hard one yet, and only got SS on medium

Cool. The important thing is to kill as many enemies as possible.