heartharena.com/

>Open Tournaments:
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

Old

Is it true that there's no point in playing this game if I don't want to pay?

First for Zeriyah Nudes!

Literally no other reason than because I slap it into every memedeck I make.

I really, really like the card.

If you play enough and git gud at arena you can get all the cards you want.
Worked for me.

>Donald Trump Shaman banned

HE SCARED

Kinda.
I've been playing for a year and got most all cards right now, but I did shell out money for adventures.
You can make a serviceable deck after like a month, and getting good at arena makes the grind even faster, but having one serviceable doesn't necessarily mean fun.

>eloise talks
>immediately imagine those blocks that appear when a language pack isn't installed

Is there ANY fucking info on Kazahstan
at least number of wings

Does Eloise pretend to sound like a retard or is that how she actually sounds?

>Eloise says literally anything

Eloise struggling with english is cute as fuck, but I'd rather just watch the tournament with good casting.

All we know is that the final boss of Kazahstan is currently playing the semi-finale in the seatstory cup.

They don't build power plants

Stop calling it Kazakhstan (especially if you can't spell it)

Karazhan is not a hard word.

The only reason Eloise should be on the couch

She has a difficult grasp on the english language as is, but it's probably a lot worse considering she might be intoxicated

nah senpai shes just chinese

alright guys what is your favorite deck for the most skill intensive class in the game
cthun warrior
control warrior
dragon warrior
tempo warrior
aggro warrior
worgen OTK warrior
i for one choose control warrior to control the board with my 5 mana board clears and 1 mana single target removal
its nice to see warrior finally get a chance to perform on the ladder, we have had it hard ever since we lost deaths bite and shieldmaiden, its fine to see some support for warrior in the new expansion, especially when blizzard create so many warrior-hate cards like acidic swamp ooze and harrison jones, but most warriors can usually adapt our gameplan against these broken cards

I would bet 5 dollars and a cookie that Eloise is way better at English than she lets on.

>You will never kiss Eloise on the mouth to stop her inane babble

>one of the best chinese players
>not good casting

She plays kind of a character on streams, Frodan has said that on his stream. Plus he and Reynad understand her 100% so she's probably just dicking around.

Do you think she's a slut who already got banged backstage?

I AM AMERICAN YOU DUMB 3RD WORLDER
I DONT GIVE 2 FUCKS HOW KAZARASTAN IS SPELLED.

Reno C'thun is where it's at fampai

Eloise is pure

Then just call it Karazhan. It's not hard.
Kara - zhan.

Thats same as kissing reynad dick, gay as fuck.

not entirely.

if you're just starting out and you REALLY don't want to spend money, finish all the noob quests to start.

that is 700 gold iirc, plus I think 1 or 2 expert packs, now buy packs (i reccomend the expert ones just to start) and pray for something good, pick a hero you like (you're familiar with them at this point from practice mode) and pick a good deck for them

use your pulled cards+whatever dust to get as close as you can to your chosen basic deck, focus on 1 hero and make the most economical choices for that hero, look for crafting guides.

now the fun part, finish your quests every day, play till you get at least 100 gold per day. do this literally every day, and in a month you'll have a full adventure.

if you get a 40g quest every day, that means not only finishing the quest, but winning in ranked like 18 times a day to get the 40g from quest + 60g from winning.

you can get good at arena though and do this all way faster than that, IF you're good

eventually you'll meme into a good deck and you'll be all good. If I fucked up my rough guide lemme know

>unbalanced format in an unbalanced game for digital athletic points

>pure
>came exclusively to reynad's house and would have banged him if he wasn't such an inept autist

>being too retarded to distinguish between ability to cast and to play a wizard poker

She lived with him and Frodan m8

In this children's card game, nothing a clueless player can say would help me enjoy the game, professional insights I might have missed on the other hand would.

>I've been playing for a year and got most all cards right now

I've been doing quests for around 2 years and I'm still missing most epics and legendaries, so I can't make most decks. I bought all adventures with gold and only dust duplicates. I'm also missing a huge chunk of GvG and TGT.

BASED YOGG LETHAL

Ok starting in Hearthstone is same as going to jail for the first time in your life.
All guys are Huge and Scary as fuck(have decks with op cards) and will rape you. There are also few smaller guys who you can rape.
You want to join gym to become huge, scary and start raping people too. But this huge guys dont allow you in gym because they dont need competition.
Therefore you need to craft a shiv(make a decent cheap deck) to protect yourself from being raped, best one so far is zoo, due to how cheap it is and how many basic set cards it uses.
After you get shiv you can join gym to become huge (get more gold->get more cards->make more decks) and meanwhile you can rape some new meat like you once was.

J4CKIE is an absolute madman. I love it.

What kind of cookie?

based J4CKIE

This is very cute.

I can't even watch this anymore.

This casting is atrocious.

now post the more revealing one with gaara

Wasted Ostkaka? Who thought it was possible

Just mute it and put on some music

How else do you think she got picked up by Tempo Storm? Though Reynad himself said he wasn't the one that signed her onto TS. Hm...

Just got to 15 in 2 days after 2 years not playin thanks for the advice on the hunter deck vg

Frodan is Eloise's gay best friend

>eloise/ostakaka drunk cast

I gotchu

>I'm teaching you ching ching chong
- Eloise. 2016

I started by playing arena because playing with basic cards wasn't fun at all.
Got a lot of 12-runs initially because of noob stats in mmr. Now I don't even average 6 wins in arena, stopped playing it almost completely.

I started to keep track of legendaries I got when I started doing packs. It averages one per 20 packs for me give or take. Recently I've bought 50 classic packs with gold, got no less than 5 legendaries.

I did buy the adventures with money though because I was spending all the gold on arena at that point.

Homemade chocolate chip

Good news friend when you create a deck, you can utilize one of three secret Ben Brode crafted lists!

Each of these is capable of taking you to legend and beyond!!

Ostkaka is gonna regret this so much tomorrow when he watches himself on the vod

The only fun Warrior deck is dying, and soon to be rotated out completely early next year.

Will Karazhan be able to breathe one last burst of life into Patron?

what a player

I think what he said there was fair tbqh

J4CKIECHAN is the hero we need but don't deserve

>meme decks
ONE OF US

He's going to have bigger problems when he goes home to sweden and gets raped by a refugee

what is that?

JUST GO TO TEMPOSTORM DOT COM

BASED DRUNK OSTKAKA

Frodan brings the best casts desu
I dont know how he does it but this would never happen with gnimsh

>swedish
>talking about how there's nothing wrong with being married to more than one person

can't make this shit up

It's called confirmation bias.

They both are shit casters

I'm planning to go entirely free to play. I already bought the first adventure and am currently halfway through saving up for the second one.

Can't seem to defeat Zinaar on Heroic though ;_;

Nah Frodan is a tool, though Gnimsh is just as bad.

I want to see Chakki bagging on drunk Ostkaka like he did to RDU yesterday

base chakki

>want to play fun game of Hearthstone:Heroes of Warcraft™
>opponent is uncounterable dragon warrior every game

FOR THE LIFE BINDER

Naiman is about to get punished to fucking hard

you dont have to be so for the dragon queen

N'Zoth gonna get Deathwing

If dragon warrior doesn't draw well it's one of those decks that beats itself.

>kazakh nuclear engineer
>messes up at a children's card game

ELOISE WHAT

>fun game
wrong game, weeb

BASED J4CKIE

>I am so socially awkward, maybe I should drink all the time
Toppest of keks Drunkaka

schrodingers retard

>smart enough to escape the containment board
>still acts like hes in it

Based meme deck master along with legendary casting. This has been way more fun than the serious Thijs vs lifecoach

Wonder if controladin is going to be back on ladder after this and dreamhack.
It might be that the board control minion-based deck has to put in ooze and crazed alchemist back again.

MY NZOTH PRIEST WILL ACTUALLY WIN GAMES AGAIN

Fucking nzoth paladin is like a 90% winrate.
Entomb their tirion and their sylvanas and they literally have nothing.

>tfw warrior wants to play a fun deck

Better prepare your angus for the murloc variant that has basically everything the normal N'Zoth Pally has, but also the 6 murloc cards to burst for 30

N'Zoth paladin vs. priest is actually one of the most retarded matchups in the game.

I've made a paladin deck with lots of 4-attack minions like sunwalker, C'thun's chosen and Argent commander just to piss them off.

You people are such losers.

I bet you're loving this cast, relating to the drunk idiot and actually feeling like the casters are your friends.

Lol... fucking pathetic.

Are you currently drunk?

stop projecting

thats a weird thing to say unprovoked

Hi my name is John and I hate every single one of you.

I want to get drunk with Eloise

This isn't a "surrogate friend" stream, it's a "might as well be listening to espn" stream.

Worthless to be honest

its pretty easy, just become a HS pro

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

Baited for these exact replies.