/K S P G/ shitposting general

>Killing me softly with Consoles
edition

>Can the game be considered a full release?
No, for all intents and purposes, KSP should be considered still in early access state. The game is nowhere near being able to stand on its own legs both from a gameplay perspective (career mode is definitely not ready and balanced) and a stability perspective. There are still major bugs and memory leaks that shouldn't exist on a finished game.

>Are there big issues with the game?
Bugs and instability are still real and frequent problems, as with every product still in beta. Ask in thread for details.

>What are the devs doing?
The most recent update (1.1) was supposedly going to bring a complete overhaul of the GUI, be 64bit friendly, have a refined physics/heating/aero model and generally perform better. While achieving none of these goals, the game is now more unstable than ever, with many users being unable to use the game at all. An external team with heavily questionable experience (Flying Tiger Entertainment) is being tasked with porting the game to PS4, XboxOne and Wii U, with a release deadline that seems to keep slipping.

>Should I buy the game?
KSP is very enjoyable at first, then it usually needs to be modded to retain some sort of longevity, but doing so may dramatically increase the instability of the game. You will be very familiar with the word "Oops!". The Developers, Squad, have shown many times that they can't handle the project and are trying to squeeze all the money they can with the least amount of effort and with controversial PR tactics. The general consensus at /kspg/ is that you should torrent the game, not because the game itself is unplayable, but because most of us agree that Squad does not deserve your money.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qSyjKmiqoKk
youtube.com/watch?v=lhVA84YNO14
pastebin.com/11ESnTdE
kerbalspaceprogram.com/
dontdothisto.me/Games/iamabadperson/
dropbox.com/s/atzhizfw7pxjdoa/RLA_ProbeParts.zip?dl=0
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/50701-c
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/forum/4-add-ons/
spacedock.info/
imgur.com/a/lIHNS#0
imgur.com/a/S3Qxf
i.imgur.com/PBuWyVx.jpg
ksp.olex.biz/
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/87463-1
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/
pastebin.com/vLmE1QbY
i.imgur.com/dJQEXBX.png
fanfiction.net/s/10607988/1/Structural-Failure
pastebin.com/HK7Qd6if
spaceflightnow.com/tracking/index.html
eol.jsc.nasa.gov/HDEV/
raceintospace.org
abandonia.com/en/games/183/Buzz Aldrins Race into Space.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limbic_system
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Previous: >Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=qSyjKmiqoKk

>Dev Stream:
youtube.com/watch?v=lhVA84YNO14

>FAQ
pastebin.com/11ESnTdE

>Game site
kerbalspaceprogram.com/
dontdothisto.me/Games/iamabadperson/

>KSP mods
dropbox.com/s/atzhizfw7pxjdoa/RLA_ProbeParts.zip?dl=0 (RLA probe parts, /kspg/ exclusive)
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/50701-c (forum mod list)
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/forum/4-add-ons/ (mod subforums)
spacedock.info/ (community mod repository)

>Flags
imgur.com/a/lIHNS#0

>Party-approved rendezvous and docking tutorials
imgur.com/a/S3Qxf
i.imgur.com/PBuWyVx.jpg

>Some useful calculators
ksp.olex.biz/ (phase angle calculator, for planning trips to other planets)
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/87463-1 (deltaV map)

>Official forum
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/

>Hotkeys for operating your craft that are never mentioned anywhere else.
pastebin.com/vLmE1QbY
i.imgur.com/dJQEXBX.png

>Official /kspg/ fan fiction
fanfiction.net/s/10607988/1/Structural-Failure
pastebin.com/HK7Qd6if (embed)

>List of IRL launches.
spaceflightnow.com/tracking/index.html

>View from the ISS:
eol.jsc.nasa.gov/HDEV/

>Race Into Space
raceintospace.org

>Original BARIS for DOSBox scaling and filters and shit
abandonia.com/en/games/183/Buzz Aldrins Race into Space.html

BARIS, Orbiter, Space Engine, OpenTTD, Take On Mars, Project CARS, ULA posting, Aurora, and planes are also welcome ITT.

kspg.sytes.net

NOTE: "kerbal" anywhere in the OP as well as "kspg" in the subject cause the thread to autosage. Please use [REDACTED] in place of these terms when making a new thread.

H U L L O

second for gay snakeposters not welcome.

nth for namefags are 70% cancer

dont bring them up then

they bring themselves up, or bring eachother up.

Well, here I am, one of them, pissed you've made me disclose that and hoping you'll stop bringing up all namefriends.

Real Thread,

Where's the "false parallelogram everyone" meme

Blanket Amnesty is in effect, user, all who are not criminals are welcome.

Amnesty only forgives past crimes. Those who continue to transgress commit new crimes and are ostracised as such.

Why are you requesting it?

It's the only good fresh meme parodying MAN.

Incoming shill thread from someone trying to paint MAN as the poster of duplicates... how ironic.

bit fell off my tooth

Why do those dicks keep ruining the general with their crusade?

Let us take a moment to think about how MANchild would, sorry HAS, reacted when someone else makes threads 20 before the limit.

I still don't get why we have this retarded thread wars, aren't both OP's identical? Who the fuck cares? We used to have "have sex with your pets edition" a lot and nobody cared.

People are unreasonably triggered by MAN even if he is a faggot retard.

Liberals.

It is completely unreasonable.

I hope they finish KSP soon

Wall when

Vote for Trump this November
THE WALL
2016-2300

TRUMP 2016

MANDATORY THORAZINE FOR EVERYONE

UNDERAGED MEXICAN SEX SLAVES FOR EVERYONE

So, 1.1.3 having been around for a bit now, is it an actual improvement from 1.1.2, or is it somehow worse? I remember seeing a lot of negative feedback when it was released.

Still a broken mess. Just stick with 1.0.5.

I'm actually on 1.1.2 currently. I dropped out for a while and just installed the newest version available when I came back without really checking up much on it. It's... Eh. About as stable as can be expected from KSP, I guess.

ftfy

This.

Anyone else got that "they're not gone, just regrouping" feeling?

>tfw 1.1.3 with minimal amount of mods is LESS stable than hacked up workaround 64 bit 1.0.5 with dozens of mods

Thank god for multiple installations.

You mean when you're in your desk and some 2mm spiders start making webs in front of the monitor?

yeah

>want to move out of parents house, save and travel
>city rent is obscenely expensive and would almost ensure that to meet the goal above i'd have to get a well paying job instead of just not spending a lot on minimum wage
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CURSE BRITISH HOUSING POLICY
CURSE RIGHT TO BUY
CURSE THE DAILY MAIL

Can I get into this game if I'm a girl?

you can't get into this game at all because it crashes every 5 minutes

no

also brovide broof blease :DDD

No

You could have, but then they added patronizing female astronauts with a "you go girl!" style model.

Unity not us :^)

"Women, they're good for nothing, no maybe one thing,
to serve needs to my dingaling.
I'm a man who loves a one-night stand,
cause after I do ya, huh, I never knew ya."

mfw trying to design a car in KSP

Hullo

hullo good poster

pathetic sycophant

Angry

For what purpose user?

Anger is as legitimate an emotion as any other.

It is in this case however inaccurate. His emotion would more validly appear to be disgust, which is distinct from anger.

Meds.

because that's what he is.

being a sycophant is pathetic and only serves to encourage circlejerk-y behaviour.

>never worked a minimum wage job in my life
Sure must suck to be a eurocuck

I would them imagine doing it out of spite to irk your anus would be a more realistic expectation.

>I would them imagine
NIGGERS OUT

It's 2016 user there is no need for racism. Remember to vote for Hillary Clinton this November.

"Consistently posts quality KSP content"

2/3 reposts
1/3 a snake

I'm sorry user I'll kick my husband off the ps4 right now and make a webm just for you. What would you like the content of your exclusive webm to be?

It's not about you. It's not that I dislike you. I'm just amused by how laughably wrong the person defending you was.

We're now at 5 reposts and a Snake.

For my Webm, I request a video version of Valentina Kerman exploding on EVA from the heat of the sun. :^)

TARS, what is the misogyny level?

~misogyny no longer exists due to the elimination of all females as redundant 50 years ago~

110%

>being this mad about replying to old posts

Raise it to 700%
Raise the homophobia level to 250% too.

fuck me and i thought ayanami rei had a limited range of expression

>ywn mercilessly beat your waifu for the most minor transgressions

>not posting Kei Ayamine

>ywn mercilessly beat anthropomorphic animals for similar transgressions.
>ywn live in a world without females which never touches on the issue of where babies come from

>ywn do things to your waifu that would make mengele blush

having a waifu is honestly pretty pathetic desu

it's still worshiping the idealized form of a female instead of entirely abstaining from adding value to it. it reveals traits of the beta male and the failed normie, and is an illusion that forever seals off the true wizard path if not solved early enough.

>that midriff
Have mercy.

wtf i love autism now

Going full Schopenhauer is less autistic than Waifuism

waifu abuse is the path to happiness.

stoicism and transhumanism and all associated trains of thought are memes. embrace your primal desires.

abuse is indeed a path to happiness, but the introduction of the waifu element detracts from this pure goal and taints it with the autism of feeling the need for a wife or girlfriend.

in short, a waifu abuser (one who abuses his own waifu.) is just a second rate abuser, as someone with a regular waifu-relationship is just a tenth rate normalfag.

but girls deserve to be beat most of all so abusing anything else is just morally inefficient

one can abuse girls without waifuing them

furthermore girls introduce the negative presence of a female. when one is seeking to minimise the undesirable instead of maximise the desirable a female is therefore not the best option available.

bet i'll be arrested one day for being a weird looking fucker and they'll dig this up as evidence i'm actually off my rocker instead of just a post ironic memelord

i think we're miscommunicating then. i don't really mean "waifu" in the literal sense. it's just a meme word for cantonese girl.

the closest thing to traditional waifuism i can describe is my love for okuu!

>love for anything female
pa
the
tic

though that stage has a great tune

what a great post. good job :)

I just took my sleeping pills /kspg/. I'll have a little discussion with you until my bain kicks me off the keayboard.

so you took your meds?

are sleeping pills fun

can i get any over the counter

Sleeping pills are a meme.

meme

>printed in usa
fuck me we need trump and we need him FAST

here i am speaking up

Not the person you believe I am.

Very fun and pretty addictive though.

I basically take two times the prescribed dose (still lightweight for accoustumed people).

I don't lay dawn or go to sleep, obviously; cause I would be missing the fun part. Symptoms are simple yet pretty brainfucky. First you get dizzy, then you feel surrounded by people even if there's no one in your room, then you start having a conversation with your screen and pieces of texts that you're able to decrypt. You may end up having hallucination.

At the moment I feel the dizzyness.

This is wrong
Zoophilia is the path to happiness
I keep telling you this but you never listen

zoophilia is just a maladaptation of a fetish for abusing anthropomorphic animals

it should however be emphasised that the only non-anthropomorphic animal that should be abused is homo-sapiens and in some cases homo economicus.

where are you m8?

Where do you keep getting these ridiculous notions

you have a maladaptation in the lymbic cortex that results in conflation with cuteness with sexuality.

it's not your fault. i'm pretty sure abraham lincoln had the same thing. you can still grow up to be a musician if you really want to.

in my car

>trying this hard.

it's true though
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limbic_system

it's broken in catfucker and that's why catfucker thinks that something regularly cute is actually sexual.

Probably, but how is that a bad thing?
I mean, you've probably got the same thing going on, except instead of triggering a nurturing response as cuteness should, it makes you want to beat whatever it is

my friend broke her nose doing what you're doing, enjoy your realization of how stupid you're being

it runs up against the social mores of the day. it is one of those maladaptations that is essentially socially defined, like autism.

i don't want to beat cute things.

>it runs up against the social mores of the day.
Not only do you do the exact same thing, that's also not an argument
>i don't want to beat cute things.
But you want to beat anime grills
And they're generally designed with cuteness in mind
Regardless, having gentle, loving sex with an animal is infinitely preferable to being abusive