What's the absolute most hektik skid you've ever ripped?

What's the absolute most hektik skid you've ever ripped?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7XUSi9Fs0lI
youtube.com/watch?v=Ah75eWv44FU
play.tojsiab.com/SlR2QmFRem1COVEz
youtube.com/watch?v=NFPgG45lEDE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A skidded all four tires on my 03 accord going while making a left hand turn last night. It was pretty hektik

I lost of the back of my station wagon a little after the first rain of the year but I caught it easily because it's a front wheel drive.

Was throwing the jeep around a little on some dirt roads since it's been raining pretty heavily here lately.

>mfw no places to go mudding other than private property

Feelsbadman.

Did a full drift from one road around the block and up the adjacent street in my 07 Mustang. I put it backwards into a ditch a week later when the rear tire blew. Cured me of wanting to drift.

When I first got my ND my BF was giving my a BJ and as I pulled out of a side street (I never pull out of him) I miss under estimated the power of the massive 155hp 122CI skyactive motor and my back end was hanging out all through The Castro.

>inherited old pick up from gramps
>never really got hektik with it
>rained one day
>leaving gram's house
>decide her quiet little old person neighborhood would be a great place to rip a skid
>rev up
>dump clutch
>[running in the 90s]
>skid about 100ft down the road
>first skid too
>gram calls me and scolds me because gramps used to do the same thing and she hated it
>lol to self

One that gave me a traction sensor warning and made me loose power to only 5mph fuck Chevy

Was slaloming in my wagon on a straight road that leads to a huge open parking lot in the winter. Turns out there was some black ice on the road and was more slippery than anticipated. Ended up turning 180 degrees, locking up the brakes, sliding 100ft at 40kph and stopping 5ft from a concrete jersey barrier... Had to change my pants after that one but continued to rip skids afterwards

I always know I've ripped a hectic skid in my shitbox when the oil light comes on.

>gramps used to do the same thing
Seems gramps is riding eternal on the fury roads to valhalla.

similar story
>get gramps E280
>highway with grandma because she wanted me to drive her to her friend
>driving the speed limit
>grandma asks me why im not driving faster
>tells me he would always push it to the max when he could
it was my first car, and didnt expect it to be able to go almost 250 km/h

>december, just snowed a couple days ago
>working IT field consultancy
>have to drive 50 minutes to a client site
>address takes me to a conference center
>empty parking lot that's unpaved and partially plowed
>do work, takes a few hours
>still no one else in parking lot
>hop in car and test out traction
>slippery as fuck but enough grip to get speed going
>HEKTIK MODE ENGAGE
>spend 20 minutes drifting and doing j-turns with my FiST in the lot before heading home

best time I ever had at that job desu

Does the rear sliding on hidden black ice, car spinning 540 degrees and then into the ditch count as a skid?

I dunno but it sounds hektik as fuck

You survived a mustang attack

Bought a foxbody Mustang for 800$ bucks. It was nearly breaking apart but it was turbo'd. On the first day I was pulling skids on every corner I had the chance. I also broke the gearbox on the first day. Two weeks later after installing a new gearbox I went on my hektik skid crusade. That same day the motor started knocking.

What turbo did it have when you bought it?

Gt30 ball bearing. I was pushing at least 25 pounds.
With stock internals (that's what the guy I bought it from said)

Tank slapper in 190E, skidded left to right 4 times, went full dagumi, didn't hit the kerbs and recovered before the speed bump

A 21ft flatbed hino 258 with bald tires in the rain coming off a cloverleaf entrance ramp to the highway at like 40. Got that bitch sideways across 3 lanes. Would not recommend

Not the most hektik, but the most recent: ripped the ebrake on this rental motherfucker while dagumi-ing through a county library parking lot last night. Left a stripe on the pavement.

>shitwascash.wmv

I skidded a cat 725 around a down slope into a left all 6 wheels spinning.

Dropped my sister off at the stealership to pick up her new car and had to pull on to a busy fast road in my volvo 240. I had only been driving standard for a week or two and shot into the road faster than anticipated. Hit a pocket of ice and the open diff left a nice solitary skid mark up the length of the road.

wat do u think?
also since this pic was taken was swapped to rb25det so goes alright does hektik skids every now and then

>tfw you forgot to record that nasty donut you did in the theater parking lot at midnight after watching Fury Road

My most hektik was unintentional.

It was 2:00 in the morning on the day of the first rain after summer, so the road was full of oils and other slippery shit.
I didn't know it at the time but my left rear brake rotor had cracked off the hub and was hanging by a thread, leaving the pads unable to clamp on it properly.
Coming up on a roundabout, I slowed down to about 50km/hr using the brake, and dropped into third. Between the time I pressed the brake to when I dropped down a gear the car was already in a skid. I just hadn't yet realised.
The moment I let go of the clutch I felt the back end come loose.
You know the rest. I went sideways close to 100ft before I had complete control again.

>americans
>ripping hektic skids

choose one

youtube.com/watch?v=7XUSi9Fs0lI

notice I didnt find a curb or crowd of people

>running a red

Stay classy, Veeky Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=Ah75eWv44FU

Took a curve with a suggested top speed of 45 mph going 55. Pretty crazy.

>be me in HS sophomore year
>my dad comes and picks me up in his '93 6-speed Corvette
>he lets me drive so I can look cool in front of my friends
>I rip a hectic skid while turning left out of school
>2hectic4me
>I'm counter steering until I'm facing the school again, then I just go with it
>end up making a right
>next day everybody thought I meant to do it and I'm a hero
>I love my dad so much and miss him every day

jej'd

this

>took a curve

What happened to him?

Well I was at this Trump rally earlier

he was murdered senselessly.
he ignited my love of cars, and I was able to experience a lot because of him.
I learned to drive in a '90 Corvette and learned manual in the previously mentioned '93. Just a few of the cars to pass through the garage:
>64 Corvette
>64 Mustang
>65 Mustang fastback
>23 T-bucket
>70 Cutlass
>77 Corvette
>64 Impala 427 2x4bbl
He was killed 2 weeks before my son (who carries the same name as me, my father, and his father) was born.

funny how I can tell thats NZ just by looking at it.

fyi: play.tojsiab.com/SlR2QmFRem1COVEz

>kinda wet out
>cloverleaf onto highway
>97 Accord sideways enough that I was staring out the driver's side window the whole fucking time
>Didn't entirely mean to do that, just wanted to go faster

Also.
>Coming up on light where road splits
>Three lanes turn left and go up a hill
>light has been green the whole time I can see it
>sense a red coming soon
>maintain speed
>Middle lane
>Yellow light
>Too late now, I'm making this light
>brake to make corner, turn
>Completely fucking sideways
>Giant Shit Eating grin to oncoming traffic, waiting their turn
>straighten out car
>oh, I guess I'm in the left lane now

It's not a drift car obviously, but it felt so stable when sliding. I kinda miss that bastard. Especially mow that I swear my fucking Impala puts the brakes on when I get sideways on a nearby gravel road. Shit almost put me in a ditch, safety features my ass.

i don't do many skids but this was my most recent

Oh, I get it, because miata drivers are gay! XD, well memed friend!

>he was murdered senselessly.
So he got to enjoy those freedumbs for sure

Eh, close enough

6 levels of parking garage on the way down in my e30

skidded every single step of the way

>next time I came back to work security guard told me it was pretty fucking awesome, but don't do it again

when i first bought this thing it had just rained out and i was like well, i wonder what she can do
pulled it out of the guys driveway i just bought it from (country road), just barely cleared his gravel driveway and dropped the hammer, big bitch roasted the tires and got a lil sideways

>implying

story time
>driving home at maybe 4AM after a concert
>miata, na8, top down
>come up to a red light
>night of fire comes on
>gun it on green
>almost hitting 20 mph now
>in around 200ft there's a crest on a mild blind left hand turn
>come in going 60
>know the road so I'm already turning left before the crest
>jump about half a foot off the ground
>land into a four wheel drift
>hold it for a few seconds into the mild right turn that follows that crest
>stop at the next set of lights about 200ft from the right hander
>look at the guy in the lane next to me waiting for the light
>old man is laughing his ass off
>tells me "slow down you mad bastard"
it was pretty hektik

shit, gif was too big
youtube.com/watch?v=NFPgG45lEDE

Fiat Seicento, of all things. First time raining in a long ass time. Get too fast in a roundabout, lose traction, first spin to the left, to the left, fight like a maniac with the steering wheel. Then go spinning to the right. Then abandon all pretense of control. Then get out of the road, barely missing a lightpost, smashing a small tree, coming to a halt with the engine still on.
Just a broken radiator and some bruises. Not even a scratch on the paint.
9/10, would crash again

I ate at Taco Bell once

1968 GTO, brand new rear end. Dark, rainy, 45mph limit. Step on the gas to go around someone, sideways, backwards, 60mph, slide backwards over the lefthand curb onto a lawn. No damage.

In front of my Grandmother's house. I had been driving a 88 Turbobird that needed to be revved to about 2.5-3k before the clutch would grab and not kill the car. I just switched to my dad's 83 GT 'Stang where peak torque is at 3k, so not thinking about it I revved up the motor, dropped the clutch and left the biggest fattest set of 11s I've ever left before or since in my life, all in front of my dad and grandmother.

Asking Americans about skids... lol

11s as in tire marks or as in you ran over a crowd of japanese people and wanted to make a code geass reference

>Asking fwd 1.2L diesel hatch driving yuropoors about skids
kys

Try again americunt
This time remember to turn off the traction control and throw some more water under the tires

isn't it allowed to turn right on red in freedomland?

11s as in tire marks. Though as an Eleven driving I guess there's some meta in there.

>implying any yuropoors can afford decent cars with their ridiculous taxes and petrol costs
we both know the best place on earth for auto enthusiasts, its okay to be jelly

Oh and don't forget to turn your line lockers on! Wouldn't want to make brake stands any more difficult now would we

>1999 2/4wd Chebby Blazer
>snowy Colorado winter
>no exhaust after the headers
>there is a school being demolished near my house, and no gate keeping people/cars out of the parking lot/playground/BBall court/BaseB Field
>a good few inches of snow, not enough to make the Chebby afraid
>commence skidz
>see BBall hoop
>it's time
>do maybe a dozen or more perfect loops counter steering and throttling the whole time
>BRAA BRAAP BRAAB BRAAAAAAAA
>backfiring when off throttle
was fun shit.
The mountians were also fun. so were suburbs.
RWD rules.

awww, is somebody sad the car in their driveway is a piece of shit? we both know it is a four cylinder fwd hatch. do any sikk e-brake skidz lately?

Mmmm. Kranky... Mmmm, Kandos...

I went around a corner sideways in my jeep in the snow
it can't do slides without subpar road conditions

Eh at least I'm not American, so that fwd hatch will do better burnouts than an American in a hellcat :^)

Today when I took a roundabout in high speed and almost hit the curb on the way out.

Local bike store used to have a concrete pad for burning your tyre out before getting a new one, because why not.
Bought my GSX1400 and the previous owner chucked shitters on just to pass WOF and sell.
Queue entire rear tyre worth of smoke.
All stopped when some knob cheese flipped his bike onto his neck and rekt himself. RIP guy, RIP skidpad.

>being proud of living in a shithole over taxed tiny yurocuck sjw nation
then again nationalism and masculinity are frowned upon over there.

you can scandi flik in an FWD

source: did it in a roundabout. jumped the curb and nearly rolled over

>tfw not dagumi

> still thinking I'm European
Lol dumb ass americunts so mad they don't know how to do a skid

oh god you're australian? now I actually feel sorry for you.

>At car meet friend recommended we check out
>Bunch of Golfs, A few Hondas, a couple of Corollas and Lancers (not even Evos) with SUBZ and Audi A3 that friend's m8 owns
>One of 2 RWD cars there
>Mates Commowhore and my FalCoon
>Pull up next to Audi, start chatting with ol'm8 AudiM8
>Suddenly hear "Fucking Bogans" "Fucking Aussie shitboxes"
lolwut?
>Coming from a E120 Corolla owner on shitty plastidipped Chinese wheels
>Not even a Sportivo
>"Yeah righto m8" and contine chatting with AudiM8
>Couple of the Lancer owners join in heckling us
>One is legit vaping and wearing a fedora, owns a 1997 Lancer with unpainted Evo Bodykit, LEDS fucking everywhere
>AudiM8 chimes in "OI CUNT, LETS SEE YOU RIP A SKID I BET THESE DINGOES WILL PUT YOU TO SHAME"
>Lancer owner hops in his shitbox, barely spins the wheels
>Mate hops in his Commo and I jump in my coon, AudiM8 also jumps in his A3 after we all agree "Fuckit, lets go"
>CommoBro goes first. Solid Skid.
>I'm next
>Light the tyres up and hold it to the end of the car park
>Leave the carpark into the street
>Still holding the skid, flip the faggots the bird as I go past
>Meet Audi m8 at Kebab joint
>Looks on facebook
>Lancerfucker ended up crashing about 20 mins after we left. Supposedly tried ripping a handbrakey. Posted by AudiM8's Golf-ing buddy.
lel

Took you long enough to deduce that, dumb shit americunt

sorry but determining which nation american-envious shitbox driving shitposters is from is not my specialty.

I love your australian cars btw, you guys make so many of them. oh wait, you don't produce shit and drive american vehicles.

> this mad he can't do skids
Roflmao americunt one day you'll be able to get beyond a single pegger

>At farm
>About 15 at that stage
>Parents let me drive this godmachine, its a manual with a fucked clutch
>Taught myself to drive
>By the end of the weekend was skidding it on the gravel
Went back there after a few years and it was still running, such a fun little ute

I laid 10 feet of rubber over a chalk street drawing in front of a highschool for black history month.

>implying I don't drive a german car with an LSD and over 330hp
stay jelly bogan. maybe when you are off your P plates you can get something better

Oh so even if you could manage to do a skid it would only last five seconds before your unreliable shit heap exploded :^)

yep those dang germans and their unreliable cars, gets me everytime.
idk if it qualifies as it was gravel but I did end a sick drift upside down in a ditch once. buh bye bmw.

fuck that'd be mad
how much are you boosting?

wow that was pathetic

a31 cef?

fuckin hektik cunt

I'm not Aussie so I can't

you're actually a fucking idiot

You're expected to stop so you can yield to the people passing through with right of way.

>pick up gf
>it's raining and were on the way to my house
>see an empty parking lot
>know what I must do
>turn on Eurobeat
>do a few skidz and link some together
>feeling proud of myself
>my gf thinks it's cute

I know this feel all too well

Went the majority of the winter with no traction control or ABS and just summer tires in Northern Canada.

The skids were hektic.

Also the truck has all terrain tires and no traction control, just as hektic.