Post em here.

Other urls found in this thread:

thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=567091
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>fwd
>honda

BUT MEH VTECH!

Only creeps drive hearses.

Fuck the naysayers, old hearses are sweet. Not in that color though, gotta be black.

>tfw want a bug
>tfw afraid of unreliability and being mocked for being a stereotype (am gay man)

Buy it, so once you get hit by anything bigger than a saturn sl2, you'll be dead.

and buy everyone i mean Veeky Forums

A ton of people on Veeky Forums own these myself included. It's pretty slow but it's a easy to work on reliable RWD platform

You have me wrong, I don't dislike you because you're gay, I dislike you because you even considered buying a beetle.

Hipster Hearses.

but it's adorable. I grew up around air cooled bugs and classic VW shows. But I don't want an antique with a engine from the 1930s. New Beetles satisfy what I want, but I haven't heard anything good about their reliability.

Wanna take a 2.0L 8V model and do a DOHC 16V conversion.

I'll admit I'm a bit of a hypocrite, throwing a 305/350 in the front of this and putting it on a k5 blazer frame or s10 frame, whichever is going to be cheaper.

as interesting as that is (and I mean it. If I wanted an off-road rig, I'd probably do something similar), at the end of the day, I want a car, not a truck. So New Beetle.

New beetlefag here. They're incredibly well built and reliable. The leather is really durable here.

Same engine as an old gti too

this cute little thing

all electric would be ++

thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=567091

Life's too short to worry about what other people think.

As for unreliability, maybe you can turn it into a project car.

>Subaru EA engine and not superior EJ series

Buy an old bug

>thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=567091
truth. although you can pick up ea81's and 82's all day dirt cheap.

A Vista Cruiser

With a 455ci engine and quiet exhaust.

why is it screaming?

I would like one of these, don't know why. Sat it one once and it was blindspot city.

If you must, get the Turbo. It's essentially a detuned Neon SRT4 without the IRS.

Yes. I love the Ford Edsel.

I dig honda fits desu. Reminds me of a new civic hatch. Ridiculously underpowered but thats the fuel efficiency point

I owned one, pls don't. Pls I'm begging you not to.

At that point might as well swap the motor into a sxt and make yourself a insurance beater srt4

>Ridiculously underpowered but thats the fuel efficiency point
But the fuel economy of the Fit isn't any better than any of its competitors.

they look so good too

Yeah true. I've been a bit of a honda fan for a bit but love my e30 too much to get one again.

and the Fit isn't any better to drive than its competitors. In fact, both its American competitors, the Ford Fiesta and Chevy Sonic, are more fun to drive. Fun to drive used to be a Honda hallmark. What happened?
The only thing I can think of the Fit has over the competition is storage space and those magic seats.

It's a horrible car, with insane rev cutoff on a diesel which rockets engine to idle without mercy even whe you are overtaking. Drove one for a week, nearly got killed

There's no point worrying about being a stereotype, you could even get custom plates and embrace it.
>POOFTA
That looks absolutely sweet, only arseholes would talk shit about it.

>diesel
Europleans need not apply. Those were Mercedes diesels with Mercedes electronics.
99% of PT Cruisers were 2.4L or 2.4L Turbo petrol models with either a 5 speed manual or a 4 speed automatic.

>Europleans
god damn you autocorrect
*Europlebs

I used to drive one as a shuttle driver for a Honda dealer.

I actually wouldn't mind owning one if I had kids since it's really comfy.

Was a Edsel Wagon, I have a picture of it from the side.

I want to itasha my car

>really want an H2 for the fuck of it
>low mileage trucks are basically collector's cars at this point, and the '09 models can fetch upwards of $100k
>early model years with 150k+ miles still sell in the mid-$20ks

I just can't bring myself to spend $25k on an 11 year old truck with over 100,000 miles, even though I really, really want to.

Where the fuck do you live?! Those are H1 prices

I don't live anywhere near there, that's a guy in Texas who specializes in low mileage Hummers.

And believe me, those prices are par for the course wherever you live.

ASL?

These look like so much fun to drive. I've ridden in a mini and its surprisingly roomy.

I couldn't deal with the heckling though - I'll stick to my american muscle for now.

>I'm insecure

3.6l v6 charger. Bought it on Monday. Immense regret

that and my dad would kill me for driving something foreign
and the price seems a little high for such a small car

but mostly the insecurity, yeah.

v6 charger, you deserve your regret

but I somehow like it

This thing would be absolute endless fun to throw around a track.

I swear, people would make so much fun of me simply because they have no clue what it is

it is quite capable

It doesn't take much to know that's a fucking beast of a car.

>embarassed by driving godmachine because it's shorter than 4 metres
insecurity level over 9000
>tripfag
Why am I even surprised?

False. My dealership sold two H2 hummers 2months ago for about 40K a piece

I think these things look sweet as heck but Veeky Forums would mock me endlessly because it's not a GT-R.

i already get made fun of for everything i drive

> see some around campus
> they're all driven by burly, construction worker types
> all the college girls have wranglers and SUVs
Seriously what the fuck is going on

Why would anyone make fun of you for driving literally the biggest pussy magnet ever made?

I wouldn't I may buy one as my second car sometime.

Actually I wouldn't think anyone here would laugh at it. It looks fun.

I'd only do it for a track car.

I want a fuckhueg 70s country squire myself

Minis are fun for sure, drove a base automatic one as a rental once, and it was fun, so I imagine the sport versions with a manual are great.

>those massive ass vents
bitches would mire man