Tell my classmates that Cleopatra was Greek

>tell my classmates that Cleopatra was Greek
>explain to them that at that time Egypt was part of a successor Kingdom to Alexander's empire
>explain hat Greeks had colonized that entire region of the Mediterranean and that Alexandria itself was Greek colony
>they call me a racist and INSIST that Cleopatra was Black

God FUCKING DAMNIT am I ever getting sick of political correctness being more important than the truth. I'm not even a alt-righter or stormweenie I just care about historical accuracy.

Just pull out your gun and shoot them in the head then.

Elizabeth Taylor was best Cleo

autism thread?

You're American right? Just shoot your school up.

feels>reals.

Truth is racist shut it.

>trying to argue with WE WUZ KANGZ people
Don't even bother OP

Just start clearing that Shaka Zulu or that rich benis guy was white.

That would be a pretty white thing to do. At least it would be justified and for a good cause.

Claiming*

I've never really seen anyone seriously claim Cleopatra was black. It doesn't even sound reasonable or logical. Aren't there even documents that show she was Greek?

His friends must be either blacks which are literally one tier above chimps or liberals who are beneath both blacks and chimps.

>History humanities
>You have autism if you get upset that people deny history
Why don't you fuck off to /b/?

ITT:shit that never happened

You think this kind of shit doesn't happen?

Egyptians of the time weren't even black, in the sense that sub-Saharan Africans were black. They were probably more middle-eastern looking.

>not bringing daddy's .22 to school and teaching them a lesson
pussy

it's true though

From what i understood her father was some macedonian royalty and her mother was egyption royalty. I assume egyptian royal line was still egyptian then some half greek I guess.

>Cleopatra
>Not black
She was born in AFRIKA hence she was BLACK

ok bud

>Cleopatra not black
>ancient Egyptians weren't black
next thing you'll be telling me is that the current
jews are the original jews. you're crazy.
Egypt already knew who were whites and Mediterranean they have hieroglyphs of them just
as the greeks had their depictions of blacks at the time.

It happened to me, almost the exact same case, laced with other common nigger horseshit myths like Jesus being secretly black and his modern depictions being based on Cesare Borgia or some other nonsense.

Eventually after I proved that Cleopatra was indeed Greek the woman moved the goalposts saying Greeks are also "people of color".

>tell my classmates that Cleopatra was Greek
>classmates

you must be 18+ to post here
reported

>right thing to do

fify senpai

Of course it didn't happen. Cleopatra didn't exist.

>Greeks are also "people of color".
lel

Murrica
Not even once

i can't believe this, is this what american academia is actually like?

WE WUZ FUCKING POO IN LOO KEK KEK HAHA CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

THE OTHER DAY IN CLASS, MY TEACHER SAID THAT WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL AND BLACKS RULE THE WORLD.

WTF FUCK GUYS I MEAN CMON

POO

POO

POO

HAHA FUCKING NIGGERS

?
I'm Armenian though.

underrated post

No, her mother was her aunt or her cousin

anyone who thinks Cleopatra was black almost definitely thinks the Egyptian pharaohs were black. this is simply disproved by looking at the skin color of the average person who lives in northern Egypt around the Nile River delta at the moment.

People often think that Egyptians look black in hieroglyphics, but this is just a result of how they envisioned themselves. Nubians (actually black, south of ancient Egypt) were often depicted in hieroglyphics as in this picture, far darker than how Egyptians depicted themselves.

Autism.

>Alexander's empire
>Cleopatra
>greek
What is Macedonia?

Macedonians were hillbilly redneck Greeks.

>talking to my brain dead sister
>ask her if Cleopatra was black
>she says yes
>tell her there is no reason to believe this because she was of Greek and Macedonian decent
>she now says 'well then she would have been very very dark brown'
>ask her why it matters so much to her that Cleopatra be as far from white as possible
>'because black people need to realise they can be beautiful'
God fucking dammit I hate you autists that change facts to suit peoples feelings, you will be the downfall of civilisation.

There's a MTV show about whitewashing with a hideous negress and she brought up Cleo as "classic whitewashing"

so. we'll just start new like when fucking germans ruined europe the first time by destroying rome.

Ironically it's believed that Cleopatra was actually ugly, which makes sense, considering how inbred the Ptolemeids were

>.22

yeah, maybe they'll die of laughter

>Ironically it's believed that Cleopatra was actually ugly
She probably was. I mean, just look at that nose.

Academics believe that but common plebs fall for the MOST BUTIFEL WOMAN EVER meme. The fact she's played by the likes of Liz Taylor in movies doesn't help either.

Then how did she seduce both Caesar and Marc Anthony?

Checkmate racists.

They both fucked her for political reasons, probably had to force themselves to do it.

Probably all three.

No, she fucked them for political reasons, she got Caesar to support her over her brother, and she got Marc Anthony to go to war with Octavian.

Ptolemaids notably married their own sisters, they were inbred as fuck.

Also "Egyptian royalty" no longer existed, Greeks conquered Egypt from the Persians.

Her bro was a little shit, Caesar backed the right party in the conflict and got Egypt as part of Rome in the deal, and Octavian was going to put Marc to pasture anyway

Her mother was Cleopatra V...

>that family tree
>every single one of her ancestors going back four generations was a king or queen of Egypt
>her 24 grandparents and great-grandparents are just 7 different people, all of them siblings or closely related

Forgot pic.

>trips
AFRUKA!!!!
WE WUZ PHARAOHS N SHI

I've from fucking Australia where there's hardly any blacks and I've heard retards back in my highschool claiming Cleopatra was black.

Looks like something out of my CK2 game

That's some Charles II of Spain shit right there

>Tfw I look like Caracalla's statue
I'm white

At a point, I had to look if someone was not his own grandfather.

I know she was supposed to be hot but wtf. how could she be when she was this inbred?

Inbreeding doesn't always make people ugly and deformed

I don't know much about genetics. is it just sort of luck-based? was she hot on the outside but with all sorts of shit like haemophilia (for example) on the inside?

I know a girl that published an article about how Zimbabwe is currently screwed because of the white capitalist globalist agenda.

So yeah, I believe you

If you're THAT inbred it's next to impossible to be hot.

>how could she be when she was this inbred?
1) think of it like purebreed dogs. There's some good, and some bad. Maybe it's a nice looking dog, smart as a whip, but hip defects.

2) Concubines. Officially Cleopatra's father and mother were thus and so, but who's to say who the real birth mother or father was in each case? These were the same people who invented miracles and claimed to be gods themselves to cement their rule.

Purebred dogs are selectively and methodically bred for certain traits, unlike inbred people.

Inbreeding doesn't always fuck you up that much. The Habsburgs had that Habsburg chin to begin with, so the inbreeding made it worse and worse.

t. actually know a girl whose parents are siblings and she's hot af

even worse. This explains everything.
low tier education detected

Breeders rarely breed brother and sister though

You know Egyptians still exist right.

>I just care about historical accuracy.
This, but no one fucking cares and it pisses me off.

My dog's mother was mated with her son so his half-brother was his father

>people aren't bred for certain traits
Not necessarily true, Emperor Hirohitos dad was a complete retard so a smart bride was chosen by his father to try and balance the kid out.

I feel your pain. I heard my lecturer give "evidence" that Africans discovered the Americas before the Vikings.

>greeks were white

They sure were not goddamn black.

>I DECRARE WAR AT USA
apple didn't fall far from the tree

What tags

This is a true story and it really made my faith in higher education waver. It made me realize just how easy it is for professors to mold the minds of the youth, and how important individual research is. It's going to sound a little far fetched, but what reason do I have to lie on a Niuean spear fishing forum?
This happened during my second year in CEGEP, which is unique to Quebec and essentially university prep that takes place for 2-3 years after high school. So maybe it's not necessarily higher education but anyway....

>Sitting in class, can't remember the name of the course but it was to do with politics and history
>end of class, teacher says "is everyone here familiar with Bjork?"
>Proceeds to talk about how much she loves her music
>Then mentions she's trained in operatic singing, but uses a monotone style in her music because she is descended from a group of indigenous Icelandic inuits who "transmitted their culture through song"
>This culture was apparently successfully wiped out by Norse suppression and the fact that she uses this monotone style is supposed to be a form of protest against colonization

To this day I'm not sure why I didn't say anything. I knew from individual research that no one lived on Iceland before the Norse aside from Irish monks. There was no indigenous Icelandic group, let alone one thay transmitted its culture through song. No one said anything, I had wondered if anyone would, but it seems like everyone either ate it up or didn't care.

The teacher's name is Vanessa Gordon and she teaches at Dawson College in Montreal if anyone'seen interested.

>I ever getting sick of political correctness
youre classmates arent affectet by political corectness...
they are just stupid...
(also we wuz kings)

mansa musa was malian

hello, cletus

Start posting your sex life, user.

>Africans discovered the Americas before the Vikings.
That's retarded.

It was obviously Turks.

Björk does have kind of slanty eyes so I could see how someone would think she's descended from Inuits.

>Ptolemaids notably married their own sisters

the Pharoes before the Ptolemiac dynasty were also incestuous

>she fucked them for political reasons

she used the romans to get rid of all her political rivals

Even if Bjork has some non-white blood down the line it's probably Sami and not "native Icelandic".

I'm American and my High School history teachers were pretty good.

Do they live in America?

Not even Mediterraneans are free from the American girl bird-face.

>common plebs fall for the MOST BUTIFEL WOMAN EVER meme
"Academics believe that she was ugly" is an even worse meme. What reason is there to believe that she was ugly when as says, she fucked the most powerful men in the ancient world?

I'm not surprised in the slightest, every politics/history teacher i ever had was also a middle age leftist woman and they all were this full of shit
I think i lost faith in my country's education system when i was 10

By the way you did right to not question the teacher. Worst thing you can do.
She would have pretended she's right anyways, all the students would agree with her and, everybody would hate you in the end.
Just get through the course and make sure you keep your sanity

Because she controlled the biggest grain exporter in the Mediterranean?

>tell my classmates
>Must be 18yrs or older to be on this website
reported

Well look at this sculpture :
She's not disgusting-tier ugly she's just homely and a bit plain

If i was in it for money i wouldn't mind having sex with her

In fact if she was enjoyable to be around maybe i would unironically like her, this face reminds me of women i know and they're among the least insufferable kind of women t b h