/CCG/ - Cryptocurrency General

/CCG/ - Cryptocurrency General

Old thread reached bump limit HOW TO MINE CPU BASED COINS FOR SUPER CHEAP
>pastebin.com/fDaAhueQ

Trading crypto tutorial
>alunacrypto.blogspot.sg/2016/03/bitcoin-altcoins-trading-complete-guide-cryptocurrency-tutorial-trading-strategy-fundamental-analysis-technical-analysis.html

List of incoming pumps
>coins-to-watch.readme.io/

List of places to buy/sell/trade Bitcoin/Ethereum
>pastebin.com/NvpQXzwk

List of exchanges for bitcoins and altcoins
>pastebin.com/QVzVfCHz

List of sites to watch for information about crypto
>pastebin.com/Z8sPP2uc

List of bounties (WIP)
>pastebin.com/QCwn4XH7

List of Faucets
>faucetbox.com/en/list/BTC

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NcrwqHAfIb4
iocoin.io/#learn-more
pastebin.com/fDaAhueQ
bostinno.streetwise.co/2016/09/09/nebulous-sia-blockchain-decentralized-cloud-storage/
sia.tech/funding2016
pastebin.com/ecE9pnST
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Put in a guide to mine CPU coins for 1$ (or less) an hour

Took out the elite group fund. No one seem interested, didn't think it'd happen anyways.

I warned you guys in july about gulden NLG, when it was at 370 sat. Now it's at 600 sat because the market is preparing for the Prime project whitepaper, so you are still in time for buying in. I feel bad for whoever told me it was a scamcoin (yeah it could be, but the Ponzi is still in the early stages, there's no point for whoever created it to run away before making some big announcement)

Predictions for Monero?
Anyone think it will be a 18-20$ coin in the coming months?

I think its price lag right now has something to do with BTC price increase.

Im trying to decided if i should sell for the short term as price dips and buy back in when the price starts to rise.

>sell at the dips
>buy back when it rises

Is there something I'm missing.

How would this be advantageous?

sell before it bottoms out, hold in btc which is rising in value, buy back when monero starts to rise again.

Whenever the GUI gets released, yes. A few weeks after that I'm betting.

Thoughts on IOC ?

youtube.com/watch?v=NcrwqHAfIb4

iocoin.io/#learn-more

Ayy I'm still bag holding ETC

DGB/Digibyte? I just bought a lots of it it for $50.
Now you can tip DGB through Twitter, Reddit and Twitch.
The coin itself is pretty cheap, but in its history you can see big pumps and there wasn't a real pump for a while.
+ I noticed that a lot of fake twitter profiles started to promote it in the last 24 hours (though it might be just a bagholder like me)

DGB is a good coin to buy. Don't get nervous at whatever huge dump comes, it happens so the MM can get even cheaper coins. I'm not banking at that happening but its a possibility so don't wait to buy.

I've been right with every call so far. You guys need to listen to me on this one.

Start mining Pascalcoin. It'll be on polo soon. It's been massively shilled by icocountdown.com and that site is a very trustworthy site.

Read this guide, NOW. You'll easily x10 your investment when it hits market.
pastebin.com/fDaAhueQ

Max?

SiaCoin just raised 750k

bostinno.streetwise.co/2016/09/09/nebulous-sia-blockchain-decentralized-cloud-storage/

sia.tech/funding2016

>sia.tech/funding2016
>"just"
3 days ago
come on user be more creative when shill

?? wtf

3 days is extremely recent

not in cryptos though

So I cant post a news link about crypto in crypto general without being a shill trying to PND??

What are you so defensive about

If that's the case then I'm truly sorry
I'm just irritated by the ongoing shill spam of trapped bagholders

You gotta know the difference between trapped bagholders and actual advice.

Simple tip, if it has liquidity then its actually advice. If you're shilling a coin like "MEME," then its a trapped bagholder. None of us could probably pump/dump a coin like SC.

i do own siacoin and i am holding it in the extremely long run b/c i like the idea of decentralized cloud storage but this is some of the first big news for sia since their 1.00 release so i thought of sharing it

i feel like trumpcoin has poisoned Veeky Forums b/c now everyone views each new coin as using the couple hundred users of Veeky Forums as tools to pump their coin

Hey guys what do you think is the future of Shadowcash?
Should I buy a bunch in hopes it'll go to 2$ by tomorrow? Anyone here holds some at the moment?

>a thread about one coin influences my opinion on any others

That's pathetic desu. Stop being so dramatic.

im just saying, back in the day we weren't so skeptical of other Veeky Forums users when they gave advice about a crypto

Who is we? Do your own research and be sceptical of every coin.

This is just the best place to discuss trumpcoin and everyone in there should know any new money won't come from biz. Read the thread, there is plenty of non fud anxiety about what will happen.

We just want a successful PAC that will help trump and to make some money. Crypto doesn't really have a clean image that would be damaged by trumpcoin so stop caring so much.

oh youre a trumpcoiner i understand now

see youre the problem with Veeky Forums

your coin is straight up pump n dump ponzi scheme

Isnt every coin?

some coins have practical purposes and are trying to make a better version of bitcoin in various technological ways

trumpcoin is straight up just copied sourcecode with a 1mil trumpcoin pot where the """"'dev team""""""' """"""'promises""""""" to donate it to trump whenever it gets to a """""""high value""""""" too bad the first dev already stole like 500k of that

i have the trumpcoin devs added on skype back from when trumpcoin first started, trust me, its a ponzi scheme

At least use up to date info when fudding.

The PAC fund is 100k trumps. There won't be any donation and this has been made clear for a while now.

The current devs weren't in charge when it started. There was literally a biz led coup in July which replaced the original guy.

Technological 'improvements' on bitcoin aren't the only thing altcoins are limited to doing.

>trust me

No. Don't trust anyone here.

you fell for the trumpcoin meme

its a worthless coin, trump doesnt need your money

Just gonna say it now, trumpcoin is fucking over. No new money will ever go into it and it got shilled to anyone who would put any money into it. Stop buying and shilling this retarded meme and actually put your money into something that will make you gains.

also just a heads up, if you rent a server for 10 hours, you get an extra 20 for free.

QBK TO THE MOON

Stratis seems like it might be a good to buy. It's not on poloniex yet but it's had high volume since bittrex added it.
Anyone have any opinions on that?

Viacoin was just taken over by a new dev with plans to make it anonymous and hire more devs. It's market cap is less than 400k right now.
Anyone have any opinions on that?

Anyone else expecting another NAV pump n' dump after the SDC pump n' dump today?

What about BLOC?

If you mean block you are a few hours late to buy

Check my ID. I was right about QBK and now im telling u - amp climb begins now. get in boiz

he's right get in here

I don't know where the price is at on VIA but anything under 4k (If I recall the advice correctly) is good.

>what do you think is the future of Shadowcash?
Anyone?

Also what's the safest way to buy ETC?

What do you mean safe? Just get it at an exchange.

Shapeshift advised me to not purchase ETC if I don't understand splitting(I don't)

It just means Ethereum split their blockchain into ETC and ETH. All it means.

What Monero wallets would you fine gentlemen recommend?

>he fell for the monero meme

XMR is a good coin to hold but its gonna drop very soon. That's when I'd buy into it again. When the GUI wallet gets released, it'll get a huge pump because its a pain in the ass to use the current wallet.

best desktop wallet for macs?

All you had to do was get on the damn train cj, coinbase (i think)

bitcoin core is giving me shit about no block source, did this a couple of months ago as well. How do i fix it?

Whatever user, I made a decent profit with XMR I now just have to put it in a good wallet

thanks friend

i have a question i want to try pascal coin for the memes only no stupid investing,i am using the gui so:
1.what is that nuber next to me kh/s,it says e.g(1000 G)
2.where can i see my balance,is the account explorer?

also monero is past the "pump" stage sell if you want to make a reasonable profit

WHY DIDN'T YOU BUY ETHEREUM

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS LISTEN

Do any organizations use Factom or are Bitcoin and Monero the only cryptocurrencies that are actually being used as currencies?

Is it time to go long XMR?

Yes, mortgage your house and put everything in XMR. You'll be rich on the next pump!

>surely biz won't mislead me

You guys, stop shilling XMR. Actually invest 15$ and come out with 300$ when pascalcoin hits the market.

Exactly,also can i buy somewhere pascalcoins cause i already am mining them but still got 0 zero blocks with 2 MH/s 4 core 3.1 ghz ;_;

mining isn't profitable. Your only chance is mining a new coin the very moment it is made available to mine. Pascalcoin has been around too long for that, and is a shitcoin.

icocountdown guy is a literal nobody that pretends money from developers to list ICOs on his website, why would he know shit about poloniex additions? Stop shilling your shitcoin

>tfw put in a margin trade at 230k sats
>Went as high as 231k
>"It will surely reach 240k!"

When do you think is the apt time to kill myself Veeky Forums?

when is pascalcoin entering markets?
A place to check for such news

You gotta mine for a while.

That is so wrong. Everything you said is very wrong. Icocountdown is a legit site. I talk to that guy constantly and I know he knows his shit.

LOL
I dont have time to wait fucking 33 years.
Icocountdown says 12413 left...

If you read their bitcointalk thread, you should find out. Don't waste time and money on coins you didn't research just because some stranger mentions it here

t.icocountdown

>pic from icountdown
is this nigga serious?
papa bless you

That's how much mining time is left. I know, weird to include it but whatever. It's not an ICO because its already out.

You're right about the bitcointalk thread. Also I'm not Icocountdown. If I was, I'd put the site in the OP every time I post it.

If I were you, I would rather wait and mine zcash as soon as it's released (October I think), especially if you are going to use a cloud computing service to do that

whatever. Icocountdown isn't moved by generosity the fact that the coin is listed there even though by your own admission "it's not an ICO" should make you realise it means jack shit and the guy just puts up whatever coin pays him.

I completely agree about mining zcash over pascal but pascal is still damn good for the time being.

I'm not gonna argue for ICO so whatever.

Tonight's conference for AMP will give you chumps a 23% increase if you can buy at .00027800. AMP has good volume and the MMs will use it as an excuse to pump and dump a little before full exit after conference. get in cucks im giving you the fix

>Took out the elite group fund. No one seem interested, didn't think it'd happen anyways.
...I was the one who mentioned its status, and I wasam really interested

Well if you're really interested still then the pastebin link is still in the old thread. It's archived, the one is op isn't it, I just forgot to change it.

found it pastebin.com/ecE9pnST

I'll put it back in the OP next thread.

LOOK HERE IF YOU WANT ACCESS TO AN ELITE GROUP
pastebin.com/ecE9pnST

Derped my last post, sorry.
Mining pascal ~8200KH/s with 16 cores 3.1 Ghz.
Pic related, about 10 hours of mining.

Good. You found 9 blocks.

You're seriously going to make a lot of money when it hits Polo.

To everyone else who wants to go to the moon

pastebin.com/fDaAhueQ

RADS new release last night, not everyone has realized it but there's already slowpump. here 4 my Veeky Forums bitches. pump inc

>tfw this entire thread is just one guy falseflag samefagging with proxies to shill pnd pascal

Don't believe the lies. Only invest in useful coins.

This coin was written bottom-up to do something new though, it's not just another clone.
I think it'll fare well on polo till non-historical operations become standard in other coins but even then it'll hold.

Can I still make good money if I use a vultr server to mine monero?

Dunno, best bet is to get a free vultr trial, run your miner and use a mining calculator to find out how much you'll make.

>This coin was written bottom-up to do something new though
>something new
what exactly? Being written in pascal doesn't count
>I think it'll fare well on polo
There is literally no way that shitcoin will be added on polo

>what exactly? Being written in pascal doesn't count
It introduces non-historical operations, I'm not going to copy paste the whitepaper here so go read it.
>There is literally no way that shitcoin will be added on polo
Your opinion.

>It introduces non-historical operations
not an innovation
>Your opinion.
nigga the burden of proof is on you to show it has any chance of being added to polo. Otherwise mine is simply common sense and not an opinion

>Safe box hash is not an innovation
Yes it is.
The bitcoin blockchain is currently 82 GB, that's from 7 years of existence.
Meanwhile pascalcoin's max safebox size in 7 years would be 9 GB, 64GB in 56 years.

Is Litecoin kill?

so where can I trade all of these alt coins because I'm only seeing a few like eth and btc. I want to get in on all these crazy coins like trump coin and shiz

Use shapeshift to an easy and fast exchange.

Gentlemen, is there a way to earn 15 dollars/day with faucets?
All falcets i tried would pay a max of 50 cents per day.

So the only way to buy alt coins is to trade for them?

I have an account and some bitcoin on coinbase already, is there a legit website that I can upload funds to and invest and sell the coins instantly?

15$ a day? No. Keep doing it every day to get a bag. Learn to trade Alts and make it big, senpai.

Poloniex/Bittrex/Yobit/C-cex

DGB bitches!

What would happen to the chart if a company like Amazon accepted Bitcoin payment ?

One my friends has a friend who has a friend who is a business executive at Amazon...

nothing significant

So very wrong. Anytime something mainstream accepts Bitcoin, the price goes up.

Its gonna blow
China is getting in as well

Time for ripple, bruv.