406 coupe

What do you think about the Peugeot 406 coupe ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=grz2Z1gNL4s
youtu.be/nUOq6x2vo6U
youtube.com/watch?v=ITS5GkkqgEQ
parkers.co.uk/cars/reviews/facts-and-figures/peugeot/406/coupe-1997/18386/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cool Calibra, bro

More of a cruiser than a track monster, but a pretty one for sure.

If only it had a better engine, if only.

Damn you could put a ferrari badge on it...

By personal experience it's a lovely thing. Biggest problem so far is that if you for some reason damage the front or the rear bumper. you better know how to fix fiberglass because pininfarina isn't cheap.

Fun fact, the design was originally presented to Ferrari by Pininfarina as a kind of entry-level, 4-seater GT.

Ferrari wasn't having any of that entry-level bullshit, so Pininfarina went to Peugeot instead, who immediately put it into production.

They look quite nice but they are very slow, even with the 3.0 v6.

The 3 litre V6 is pretty sweet with 200+ hp. Granted it's no supercar, but it pulls very decently.

Yeah I have the 210hp, good acceleration BUT it's heavy (1500kg) . it has very good handling, it is very comfortable (Recaro seat) and good brakes (Brembo). It's a good GT

Well, you could supercharge it...

youtube.com/watch?v=grz2Z1gNL4s

I actually prefer the normal sedan over the coupe. But that's probably thanks to the Taxi movies
youtu.be/nUOq6x2vo6U

Sounds interesting.

Have their been other cars, which were failed concepts/projects that were picked up by different companies

It's about the only diesel coupe you can get used

well the coupe also got its fair share of crazy action scenes, but that 406 vs bmw m5 duel in ronin can't be topped.

youtube.com/watch?v=ITS5GkkqgEQ

Should have made a T16 version.

The thought of that alone makes me fucking diamonds.

Is the V6 very thirsty? I've always been kinda tempted to get one since they are dirt cheap. Any major issues I should know about?

This looks like a shit box chevy from the 90's.
Hilarious how when the europoors do it it's "Beautiful" and an "Amazing car" but when the Americans do it it's a shit box.
Just like plastic garbage interiors.
When the Japanese do it it's "Economical and sensible" but when the Americans do it it's cheap garbage.

parkers.co.uk/cars/reviews/facts-and-figures/peugeot/406/coupe-1997/18386/

28MPG (British) combined

Besides the fact that both are 2-door coupes with similar proportions, they really don't look alike very much.

>Peugeot
Fuck no, 406's are some of the worst cars I've ever worked on. Extremely cramped engine bay and it's generally a bitch to work on as everything is god damn plastic.

Still, the 406 coupe is beautiful as in outright gorgeous. Probably one of the most beautiful coupes I've ever seen

I consume to around 10 -12 l / 100km (but when I push the pedal... don't look ahah. It is a solid engine it can do more than 300 000km if it is well maintained recess. but you can meet electrical problem (french problem)

You're fucking retarded and should end yourself.

no, you're blind.