Why murricuck can`t into a Diesel engine?

Why murricuck can`t into a Diesel engine?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XP4gmjN2LAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

americans drive diesels.
they're just for work vehicles so you wont find the ricer faggots and bus riders talking about their work ute.

youtube.com/watch?v=XP4gmjN2LAg

>John Deere
>Caterpillar
>Cummins
>International/Navistar

>b-b-b-b-b-but our 0.5L diesel hatchbacks r bettar!

For yorocuck only.
More fuel efficient, more torgue, but diesel vehicles are more expensive and mechanics are more expensive.

this
eurocucks btfo

not really. the fuel pump is more complex than the engine though. so most peoples gripes relate to a fuel pump service.

>implying european diesels aren't way more advanced than the examples you presented

Eh, meant this fag

/thread

Forgot about the powerstroke and duramax (Dat aftermarket bro)

>european diesels aren't way more advanced
>Can't even pass emmisions without testing

(^:

>without cheating*

Sorry drunk

That's because your work diesels aren't subjected to emission tests.
And nobody really gives a fuck about that, except your cuck government.

>Navistar
>MaxxFarce

>your work diesels aren't subjected to emission test

Not sure if bait, or just autism.

It gets cold as hell in a lot of places in North America (-40) which most small single battery diesel engines hate. People are too stupid to maintain the batteries in their gas engines cars and constantly need jumps in the winter.

Even big diesel truck and industrial engines up north have to run 24/7 because they won't start in the cold.

This.

Shoulda left that one out

didn't olds or buick "make" a diesel back in the 70's by just putting a huge stroker crank in a gas block? i seem to recall it was a huge piece of shit because the compression was too high for the block, but still too low to burn diesel very well.

>Isuzu
>American
Genius.

needs more coal

>not a joint venture

come on senpai

At least the euro EGR doesn't shit the bed every 100k miles

No Detroit Diesel love? (Or are they considered eurocuck cause owned by Daimler AG?)

congrats OP, you got BTFO in less than 2 replies, may i recommend you not being a huge fucking faggot next time?

They aren't the same after Daimler anyway. Yuros ruined them.

>joint venture
>GM commissions Isuzu to develop a power plant for North American consumption

The first few years were dog shit but by time they got the problems worked out they already had a bad reputation so they discontinued them. GM also did this with the 6.2 and 6.5 "Detroit" engines.

>pushrods
>isuzu

I guess the SHO isn't american either

What the fuck are you talking about?

Ford SHO engines

that's quite some chain spaghetti
>muh nox
>muh diesel road user charge

Not only I never said anything a it SHO engines, I don't care about SHO engines or what ever they are Mr Strawman.

For your average commuter car?
Because domestic car-makers fucking ruined the image of diesel in passenger cars, gutless, inefficient etc. They did a shit job in designing the engines, and it doesn't help that when we see look at Yurrop all we see are the shitty 0.6L CuckMobiles that hardly push 20HP and struggle to maintain highway speed with a tailwind.

But, America leads the world in Truck, and Beyond Super-Duty Diesel engines.

Iirc the 350 blocks were based off of nascar engines for the strength, and I've heard the blocks are great for drag race applications.

>I have no idea what an analogy is: the post

I'm not even that user, but common man. Large car companies don't just "contract out" their work for joint ventures like that. You better believe they have a significant amount of input. Similar to how SHO engines were developed for Ford, hence anons analogy.

Well considering Isuzu falls within GM, the work wasn't "just contacted out". GM simply commissioned their Japanese light truck counterpart to develop the engine from the ground up.

If some irrelevant "SHO" engine was formed in a similar manner, so be it.

>this thread again
Here it is, explained by a tripfag. Note that gas prices have now dropped significantly and now hover around $2 per gallon nationwide. And diesel is still more expensive

euro emissions laws are about to get stricter, up to US standards. get ready to pay lots extra for EGR system, euros. that's why diesel cars aren't as popular here.

Get ready to thank VW Eurofags!

complete myth.
The Chevy Small block debuted in 1955, when Nascar cars actually were factory stock cars with stripped interiors and roll cages. It simply wasn't allowed at the time to make an engine specifically for Nascar.

In reality, the Nascar-only Chevy engine is based on the 350 small block.

I was talking about the olds 350 diesel motors being based on nascar blocks for the strength.

Myth.

American automakers did design engines specifically for NASCAR though. They just had to sell enough to compete with them.

They are loud, clankity clank like rattle paint cans.
They smell awful.
The maintenance costs are 3X gassers.
The people here just don't want them. I spent a few weeks in Europe and the whole place smells of burnt diesel. no thanks.

Pic taken 2 days ago in SC, diesel powered truck superior to gas powered because torque and mpg's even though the diesel engine is usually 1 liter larger and the truck weighs 2000 pounds more

Actually they are subject to emmission tests every 3 yrs

Because there are no good diesel engines that are fun and can still pass emissions without cheating.

6bt from cummins passes emissions and doesn't have to cheat and has plenty of power to have fun

Because the EPA is fucking retarded and regulates emissions backwards. Semis and fuckhueg trucks are almost unregulated and econoboxes barely pass even with the urea injection crap. Should be the other way around. Same with CAFE, it didn't make emissions any better, it just encouraged manufacturers to build more and bigger cars/trucks since smaller footprints are regulated harder and more expensive to make.

Is that image supposed to be enlightening in some way?

VW was literally founded by Nazis.

You can thank Commiefornia, Jew York, and Taxachusetts for that.

you forgot one.
>volvo

>1.76
SHEEEEEIT

Glad I'm coming to SC I'm gonna burn a fuck ton of diesel

>Volvo
>murrica
Pick one dipshit

This is wrong. Class 8 trucks are so emissions restricted that their travel speed is limited to 5 mph if a fault is detected in the aftertreatment system. 90% of the HD diesel repair industry is diagnosing and repairing emissions equipment.

Multi shot injection and common rail diesel have made the diesel engines very quiet.

Service costs are no more than gas engines. And with out ignition components needing servicing they are actually cheaper.

Only shitty old diesels smell The new stuff is smokeless and very clean burning.

classic, eurocucks btfo by americans AGAIN. So funny watching those communists get btfo as an ausbong