Mitubishi thread

mitubishi thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XdNEi0ujs1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My mildly upgraded 4g gt, I'll be damned if I can find aftermarket camshafts.

Missed the s mate

why put that much work into a non evo?

the fact that mitubishi is putting more focus into their suv line up is depressing.

Have something unique, the v6 is nice to work with. Less boyracer types in the community than with the skyline/g/q.

kill yourself you dumbfuck, the last thing anyone needs is to see another fucking lancer on the road, especially that generation

Crossovers sell, mitsu wants money, not staying true to its roots. Their parent company doesn't care about them as long as they are making money. I am suprised they are still in the US market with too much competition.

Not sure if bait, but I own the eclipse

same thing, panjeet

not the same guy, but I'd much rather own the eclipse than a base lancer
the lancer is such a shit car

Even Maserati is converting into SUV.

Grim times...

Rolls is doing it, too.

Is it realistic to be able to buy an Evo from a dealer in five years? I'd like to get one when I come back from military service.

maybe? because mitubishi killed production on new evo's. we have to wait and see if they will either produce a new style of evo or if they will kill their entire sedan/coupe line up.

>Nissan killed Z
>Mitsu killed evo

I'm guessing Subaru is next...

the 2017 lancers just aren't doing it for me

2017 eclipse

I wish, that was a krygistan design, I would love one

Less spics and niggers so no

I also like taking huge cock

Stock 08 lancer tfw poor

>be me years ago
>can't afford a evo
>tons of evos being sold for tolerable prices
>be me now
>can afford one
>not even a single one in half a year that wasn't a riced and overpriced POS

why even live?

so fucking ugly

>tfw Mitsubishi is going the way of Isuzu and Suzuki (cars) in the USA

Grim times

reminds me of my friend
>buys auto lancer
>intake header exhaust mods
>drives in manual shift gears every time

hate living in new york sometimes front license plate takes away from the beauty of the front end

RIP Shitsubishi

better be stick you cunt

inb4 paddle shifters

What does Veeky Forums think of the 3000gt?

>why put that much work in a non evo?

You haven't seen anything yet
youtu.be/XdNEi0ujs1g

Hi Subi shill.

But yeah rip mitsu

looks weird

a bit too edgy for me but it's not bad

>tfw no AWD 4g63 minivan

ehhh this crossover

Easy rice. With that said I'd like to see a riced CJ series Lancer that wasn't trying to look like an Evo.

Something about Mitsubishi really brings out the autism in Americlaps. Was it DSM or residual Pearl Harbor asspain?

I really want an nx gls pajero with the 3.8mivec. Those things are dope.

My Mitsubishi dealership still has 12 new Evos left.

They're asking $33.5k for the base gsr.

I don think you know what a "crossover" is.

I'll have one with a 200hp 4M41 thanks, with a factory rear diff lock too please :)

Production ended last year. Here is a Final Edition.

Looks like a cheaper 2nd gen NSX

Proud owner of a 2003 Diamante LS here.160K miles,it has every option available and yet was under $5 grand.Just needs a new lower front bumper fascia due to the previous owner being stupid and hitting a curb while parking.She hit the concrete barrier at the end of the parking space,but it's a solid cruiser apart from it smelling like it's running hot.Cannot figure out why it does this,topped up on coolant just today.The heated seats are damn great on cold mornings,as so are the heated mirrors and the climate control.

bump

Love my oz rally lancer

>someone selling oz rally edition with generic steelies on

bump to fuck alphonse

Factory rice edition.

>evo trimmings on a base lancer
honestly who is he trying to fool?

V6? what country got V6 lancers?

Bamp

Bemp

Bomp

Bimp

Hey lads, I'm about to get rid of pic related, felt I'd at least share it beforehand.

>pic related was last spring, hella good tips on snowy days and my truck was the only car at the whole store that could handle snow

Bwomp

my mitsubeast on a boat

Needs a tastefull set of wheels then I'll like it

Bwaaaaamp

Yeah, the front look fucked in that setup

Bweeeeeeeemp

Prince

The Mitsubishis I actually like that aren't named the Montero are all but illegal here. A pity, too, because even the Montero was not immune from Mitsubishi's shit quality control.

The FTO had no reason to be FWD.
The 3000GT/GTO weighed as much as a fucking continent.
The Galant VR4 was Japan only.
The Legnum was Japan only.
The Evo should have been stopped when Mitsubishi quit the WRC.

>tfw Galant and Legnum VR-4 are importable here

We were screwed out of the Eclipse but Mitsubishi was still pretty good to us in Australia.

>tfw I own an 8th gen Galant VR4 and an Evo VI

you guys did get the 6th gen Galant VR4 though

>not the diesel

enjoy your 10 mpg

Nice Audi m8

My dick says yes but the rational parts in charge of good decisions say no

My old VIII

current VIII

The guy replied to OP but meant it for my eclipse post, since I mod mine

No man, that's my lexus

what work would you need to do to make a lancer not suck?

>Evo for sale
>needs clutch
Every ad ever

Not much, you just sell it and buy a real performance car

Don't listen to He probably had to sell his car because his step son's mother told him to buy an suv.

Don't do nothing to the body, just look on the Internet for a 4g63t and instructions.

Just bought a 2010 Galant for >$5k. Engine's good but the outside's a bit beat up and the previous owners clearly never tried to fucking clean up after their toddlers in the backseat. Marker and ketchup all over the upholstery.
How'd i do?
Pic related

Anybody have experience with the Ralliart? Considering picking one up, I feel like it's what the Evo used to be back before it became a living meme for Top Gear cucks

Decent daily, the older ralliart is somewhat interesting

Nice DD, basically a baby evo, with a little tuning you can get power figures greater than a base wrx

You didn't miss much. The Eclipse was nothing more than a Galant coupe with Lancer powertrains for the first 2 generations. The third and fourth gens were just fat Galant coupes.

4g GT reporting. decent car

>it's what the Evo used to be back before it became a living meme for Top Gear cucks
Nothing like it. It's more like a faster Lancer with turbo and AWC.

As says it's a great DD and an ECU reflash alone gives it more power than a WRX. It can be made faster easily but it'll never be an Evo (no S-AWC), though it can use Evo parts and can be given S-Sport mode and launch control.

Just bear in mind the 6spd DCT isn't as durable as the 5spd manual in the Evo X GSR.

They looked pretty good, at least. We just had CE series Lancer coupes (Mirage in the US, NZ, etc.) and body kits.

I want to get my hands on one of these someday, put a kit like pic related on, 4G63 swap it and put everything else into tuning and suspension.

The slag at the Maccas drive-thru can't tell the difference from the outside.

The problem with ricing Lancers is that the Evo exists, and poorfags just dress it up like one instead of doing something more original.

Something like dressing a 2.4l VRX or up like a WRX in boyracer blue with gold powder-coated Mitsu wheels and a hood scoop would be pretty entertaining to see. Moreso than the debadged/vented hood/spoiler combo.

I don't care about mpg. Non arctic diesel gels up here. Also, the 3.8 is fast and sounds good.

Just got an '09 Lancer Ralliart. Canada bro here.
Thinking of getting an exhaust, want the most throttley noise. Listening to youtube videos with my headphones on right now, in fact.
So far, Magnaflow ain't bad but I am thinking that I might go for the DC Sports. A little better at higher revs.

Any RA bros here?

That reminds me.
>yfw someone took a Mirage coupe, welded in an Evo floorpan, swapped in the entire 4G63T drivetrain and made an Evo V coupe out of it.

Heater matrix is leaking m8

Behold. The most capable Mitsubishi. The Mighty Max
190 thundering horses
204 pounds of pure torque
With auto locking hubs for on demand four wheel drive. Unmatched yet sadly forgotten.

>tfw the shop i work at still kept all the old repair manuals

Feels great

any NY bros going to the warwick airport on the 22nd of may
faceebook com/events/671775379592472/?ti=cl

True or False
Mitsubishi will be out of business within the next 10 years (at least in the USA)

i wouldn't be surprised if a majority of the foreign companies pulled out of the country by then. volvo is getting closer and closer every year to pulling out with their dip in sales. the only reason they havnt pulled out now is because they made a good chunk of money from their semi trucks.

I just don't think they're able to compete with the current market. Shit I could tell you what every new hyundai and toyota looks like but I couldn't even tell you the name of a new mitsubishi that isn't an eclipse or lancer. The dealers have been disappearing near me. Without the evo they literally just lost all appeal from the younger community

Saw someone selling an evo II with a missing engine. How possible it is to install a 4g63t of later evo models into an evo ii shell?