FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jwWC_R0jUW1c5k0BUTyStxd3bdP7XULeticRyDCYz2Q/edit?usp=sharing
>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL WE HIT 750 POSTS OR 250 IMAGES

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/bKXAoC0
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2e47wBWTV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for birb!

In light of the new Annozilla, what's the End of Evangelion of /5N@F/ OC?

second for purple

I wonder what those symbols mean.
Light and power?
Would the power switch kill everything in order to sneak through the vents and possibly other rooms in complete darkness?

Also, fluffy bird bibs

lmao git rekt

No, YOU'RE getting mugged~.

Purple will mug you with his cock first

SHE'S NOT A BIRD

SHE'S TOO DUMB TO FLY

We gained anons but we lost OCfags

PEEP

Maybe one is used to deter ballora, and the others used to deter the other robots, but if you use the wrong one you get fucked

I'm fine with that. I was never too big on most of the ones that left. Guys like Vaw seem much more at home on an openly furry general anyway; looked like he was getting pretty frustrated with this place's limitations towards the end. Not really sure who else made the jump, but I know 4ball came back from a stint there recently, so it's not like these guys are all absolutely gone for good.

Vaw and Gud left for Zootopia, not Undertale. I still hold faith they'll come back one day.

They were too sweet for this world

Stay with me a moment, what if contrary to all the fanart and gags, in the bedroom Punchy's self esteem and vigor have a complete turnaround and she's a completely awkward wreck. A lot of aggressive meatheads tend to go that way, and the mental image is so cute it's killing me.

Is it safe to post?

>are we going to punch something?
>oh, I'm punching something alright
or something like that

Safe to post robots.

Come in and find out

>"Oh, we're going to be beating the meat all night long baby~"
>It turns out that user works in a restaurant and needs a lot of his stock tenderized, and they spend all night punching literal slabs of meat.

Like this?

>"So... This feels good right!?"
>her response wasn't meant to be a panicked yell, her face glowing crimson, she was top notch in the ring, she could run a marathon with ease, and sex is the pinnacle of physical capability, so she HAD to be the best at sex too, of course
>The pressure was enough to make the rabbit's head spin, awkwardly trying to get her glove around user's cock, losing her hold frequently as precum made the glove's grip slippery
>the material wasn't exactly comfortable and she was squeezing far too hard, but seeing how desperate she was to give the perfect handjob made it impossible to do anything but lie and say she's doing amazing through grit teeth
>The blow to her self esteem that would be dealt if user confessed all she was really doing was hurting him would be a cruel blow to her pride he wasn't willing to dish out, for all her aggressive hobbies and hotbloodedness, she was sweet and kind at heart
>At least if he could endure foreplay, fucking her shouldn't be quite as strenuous assuming his dick survived this handjob

Hell yeah son

Good god, spoiler that shit, man!

JUST FOR TONIGHT
FORGET WHAT IS RIGHT
COME ON
MOVE YOUR BODY TO THE FLASHING LIGHT

I think I've come up with a solution to degloved and mangled dick in endoskelleton gears.
Get this: Graphene condoms with some kind of durable gel lining it to keep it from getting mashed up.
Durable, yet soft.

Ha, didn't know that aerogel was actually brittle and not a gel in the sense of, say, jello.

Hey /5N@F/, I feel like getting a pizza but I'm undecided on what kind. I figured most of you have good taste in pizzas. What do you suggest?

Have you tried putting broccoli on it?

Cherry pizza

Bacon and ground beef.

Deep dish, stuffed crust, four cheese, supreme.

Put some clams on it.

>you will never be secretly watched by an obsessed Chica as you frantically flick through the cameras to figure out where the fuck Freddy went.

Need to whip up a pizza in a hurry? Just throw some cheese and sauce on the ground and eat it like a fucking animal you piece of shit.

Freddy is in the hearts and dreams of all the children. That's why Purple guy started killing, to stop the evil before it became too powerful.

I don't see it. Punchy never strikes me as self conscious ever, even in sex.

You know what they say, user. It's always the ones you expect the least.

I hear that inside her head is just a CD constantly playing the Rocky theme.

I hear in her breasts is a pair of brass knuckles.

I miss quests.

Or play an MMO?

I miss FNAF quests though. Don't have to be complex like GhostQuest or ClosedQuest, even Snax's joke quests and Beamzquest did it for me.

Rocky wouldn't use brass knuckles.

Well her ovaries are already punching gloves, what the hell else could her breasts be?

Speedbags?

The thing we're building sounds more like an MST3K reject than an actual animatronic, thinking on it.

>tfw chica will never keep you company at night

why live

this was the topic of at least two different writefaggotry pieces

If you haven't heard, there's a new MST3K reboot coming to Netflix. It's a Joel project, not a Mike project. The main badguy Forrester is being played by Felicia Day. Yeah.

links to these?

Scott has so much money that he probably has actual FNAF animatronics stored in his basement

Yeah, I saw that. They got a new guy in charge of the SoL. Hopefully he can steer it right, we don't want to lose the Hubble again.

Nigga it was back in 2014. I want to say one was Fist of the Fazbear though.

Nah, FotF didn't have any obsessed bots.
I can't remember any that had Chica as the obsessed lover.
I do, however, remember a yandere Chica pic by Depressed Foxy.

What use would they have for him?

There was a story or two like that in the dropbox

Newfag question: If a drawfag alternates between different Veeky Forums threads, what would we consider them? Even if they put as much of their presence in them?

I want to watch Ballora perform.

Looks like I got something to do later on

You've lost me

Like, say we have a drawfag who draws shit here, but they also draw shit in another thread. Is that considered bad?

No, why would it? It's only bad if they leave here and never come back.

THE SPORT IS WAR!
TOTAL WAR!
WHEN VICTORY IS A MASSACRE!

THE FINAL SWING IS NOT A DRILL!
IT'S HOW MANY PEOPLE I CAN KILL!

Aight, cus I always see anons shit on a few who use to be here but moved

You pop up at the weirdest times

I've been on a bender of Superjail reruns and youtube vids on how to draw with charcoal. My sleep schedule is fucked.

Dude I love Superjail

Let me smell your hair

Rigrats why

I too love Superjail. Especially dat sexy Warden fella.

>using giant Foxy plush's crotch as a pillow while watching shitty nuzlocke streams
Who knew Heaven was a place on Earth?

Get out of here Warden, you flamboyant egomaniac!

oooh baby do you know what that's worth?

>yfw I'll never have a spare room to convert into a FNAF shrine

>yfw
Might wanna get that tumor checked out, user.

$24.99 at Gamestop brand new bought four weeks ago?

>tfw you accidentally hit the 'y' key instead of the 't' key

i dont think there is a page that will allow me to upload something as obscene as this, so hurry up before the mods find me
imgur.com/bKXAoC0

Did imgur change? It looks different

Lewd

>screwdriver in back pocket
You sick fuck

Absolutely disgusting

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2e47wBWTV8

>This is the closest he will ever get to doing lewds

tiiiiiits

>imgur.com/bKXAoC0
You might be my favorite person in the universe right now.

D'aww, that's cute.

What's going on with Scott's sites right now? Scottgames and FNaFWorld aren't connecting at all.

Yoooo what the fuck?

YOOOO

I'm thinking another trailer very soon

I am currently refreshing his youtube page as we speak

I'm getting worried about the release date of the game. All of these teasers so close to each other indicates he's going to release it too soon once again.

Okay something weird just happened, I connected at one point and it showed the usual switch teaser, but then I was kicked out and now it wont load again

He's either updating it or the host is shitting itself. Probably the latter.

This is kinda spooky and exciting at the same time. Hope its something grand like a closer view on Ballora's wrack

Maybe it's the big update to his website he was talking about? I'm pretty sure he said he was going to revamp it at some point.

>tfw you will never be suffocated in Ballora's cleavage